View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 An unholy alliance, or a massive rape orgy? 

Post Re: An unholy alliance, or a massive rape orgy?
Siferus had hidden himself high in the trees, out of sight of the blissful students down below. All three of them seemed to be afraid of each movement of the other two. It was rather amusing to the spider, who saw his new ally, Alucard making himself known to him in the form of a wave and pointing at Kanoe.

Siferus nodded to Alucard, acknowledging what seemed to be his request to have the first crack at Kanoe.

He can have Kanoe, I'll take Claire, but what is going to happen to this other girl? Does he have a plan for her as well. As long as I get that blonde witch first, it matters not to me. Siferus made a silent motion toward the bush where the blonde witch was trying to hide, unfortunately, she was practically underneath of him. Even if she looked up, she wouldn't be able to see him hiding in a protruding branch of leaves that he had used as a hiding spot.

Siferus gave a nod to show that it was time to make their moves, and proceeded to jump down from his spot and land on Clarice, pinning her to the ground.

Hello, Clarice. Glad you decided to join us. He chuckled, waiting to see what his new ally would do with Kanoe. Siferus could very clearly see Natsumi, since she didn't have anything to use for cover. Flinging a tendril at the busty student, he snared her ankle and lifted her into the air and drew her towards him.

Ahh...An uninvited guest. Guess we'll just have fun with you too.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:38 am

She had hoped that maybe Kanoe would have enough sense to leave before the monster became known of their presence. How too late she would never realize. Still hunkered behind the bushes, she was unable to look above her as her eyes scan in front of her to see any movement.

The sudden rustling above her makes her look up, but before she could even look at the perpetrators face, her head was forced back down into the dirt. A loud grunt from the sudden weight causes her to lose breath for a moment until the thing speaks. Of course he would catch her off guard... what else was new.

But she still tries to struggle beneath her, the fact Kanoe could see clearly of her capture was less then comforting. The woman would no doubt try to react or in any case not make herself to safety. She grits her teeth before looking at the woman that had decided to apparently follow Kanoe here. She would look at her, clearly not understanding why she would stick her nose in places it doesn’t belong.

"Curiosity killed the cat," she says coolly to the woman as she was lifted into the air by the spider. In all options she could do, she decided to kick and scream to provide Kanoe sound cover so that maybe she would think to run at this point.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Kanoe's eyes grew wide as she sees Siferus had already found them. Fighting a spider in a forest, it had all the advantages here. Her eyes flash angerly at the monster as flames lick across her fingertips. She was shocked to see it lash it's tendril out in a different direction. Was someone crazy enough to follow her into the woods?

Dealing with two captives or one did not change what she intended to do. The words of magic crawl through the air as she chants. Long threads of flame arc from her fingers as she lashes them out towards the spider and it's tendrils. If the creature likes to fuck and poison people with those appendages, she will gladly cut them off.

She had no idea who this curious student was but with breasts bigger than hers and a lovely form, it was just asking to be monster bait out in this forest. But that did not matter, she needed to force that spider to move off of Claire so they could get out of here.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:04 pm

"Let me go you ugly thing!" Natsumi yelled at the monster holding her in the air by her ankle. As the blonde held in the air near her cooly said "Curiousity killed the cat. Natsumi said "I suppose that is true but there isn't much I can do about it now." Wriggling in the tendril's grasp she tried to shake loose the grip on her ankle, having no luck she settled for crossing her arms over her hanging breasts trying to hide them from the lecherous eyes of the monster holding her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:55 pm

(Sorry about my little lull in posting there - I hope you'll forgive me!)

As fun as it would be to allow Kanoe to toss her spell off, Alucard interfered - after all, it might not only harm the other monster, it could potentially even damage the delicious students!

A "cord" whipped down to the distracted Kanoe, descending from Alucard's mouth, to wrap around her burning hands and join them together in front of her. The tendril took no visible damage in the process.

With her hands thus secured, Alucard began to reel its prey in, hauling her slowly up the tree by the "cord" securing her wrists together. However, it did not pull the busty witch into its mouth, instead leaving her hanging in midair several feet beneath the alien's open jaws.

"Are you putting up a fight again, slut? I hope I don't have to teach you another lesson..."

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 am
Profile YIM

Siferus watched amused as Kanoe's hands were bound by Alucard.

Good call. That could have gotten bad fast. He mused, all three students captive in just moments. Siferus pulled Natsumi even closer to him, licking his lips as her tender body got closer to him. Making sure to keep enough weight on Clarice to keep her from moving, he pulled Natsumi's hands above her head and tied her to a tree with his thread.

Uninvited guests must wait until the host handles...issues with other guests. Right, Clarice? Neat trick passing the catalyst off as the antidote. You realize you're in a fuckton of trouble now, I'm sure. He sneered at the blonde witch, pulling her hands behind her, coiling his tendrils around her legs from thigh to ankle, making sure she couldn't move her legs if she wanted to. A tendril reached beneath her robes and as before, unceremoniously tore the robe from her splendid body, leaving the witch in only her bra and panties.

This is only the beginning for you. He threatened, spraying his venom on her panties. It would take a little longer to take hold, but it would do the job.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:54 am

She could only watch in absolute horror. No... not that thing again. She struggles defiantly, but knows fully well she couldn't escape. It’s funny how this didn't seem as horrible as a few other monsters she's dealt with. Perhaps she was just getting used to the levels of problems monsters were at. She considered this a six only because Kanoe was caught by a monster she knew all too well.

"You..." she says, fully recognizing him and narrows her eyes. What she wouldn't give to have her hands right now. But the spider knew better then to let her have any freedom from last time. She watched in disdain as the giant monster drags Kanoe to hang over its open mouth. But unfortunately her attention was dragged to a sudden tear in her robes. Left almost completely exposed caused her to blush faintly with Natsumi being right there. She didn't even know the woman and yet she was nearly stripped down naked.

She was unsure what the venom would do, but she doubted it would be in her favor. Alucard's threat to Kanoe didn't go unhindered. Perhaps she was a little overprotective... but the fact she was hanging over open jaws would make anyone scared or angry. it was anger at first to bat.

"What's the matter with you two? Having problems with your weak little selves you have to team up to get us now?!"

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Kanoe was caught completely off guard by a second monster joining in. It was rare that monsters would work together, usually keeping their prey to themselves.

She cries out in shock as the cord wraps around and binds her hands together. The flame hissed and snuffs out into puffs of smoke, not even damaging the appendage. Kanoe's feet kick uselessly in the air as she was lifted off the ground and up into the trees. Her eyes grow wider as she sees the monster that tortured her for an entire weekend.

Panic wells up inside her as she tries to free her arms. But the beast kept a tight hold of her as was lifted above the creature's huge maw. The witch could not even think about Claire now as she gazes at the pit that was the monster's mouth. Floating above the creature, she resisted the urge to yell out to be released. The last thing she wanted was to be dropped into the monster's stomach.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2