View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Be Careful Where You Step (Rajaon) 

Post Re: Be Careful Where You Step (Rajaon)
The warrior may hate having to suck off the demon but her tounge was dancing on his cock in a wonderful way. His hips drove his member in and out of her warm mouth in time with the swiping of his tail. As his thrusts increases so does the tail that is slowly being soaked with the girls juices. "Hmmm You are quite good at this I wonder who trained you to be such a good spear handler?"

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

"Mmm" Kanu moaned as the cock moved in and of her mouth, unable to be heard clearly as the thick meat filled her. A blush rising on her face as the stimulation of the tail cracked her mental defenses she increased her efforts on the thick cock working to bring him to an orgasm. As her arousal increased her honey soaked the tail rubbing her, giving it an even greater feeling as the fur soaked with her own juices ran over her dripping folds.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 pm

The demon starts to growl and thrust even faster into poor Kanu's overstuffed mouth, his juiced soaked tail is a blur accross her clit and slit as his paws continue to maul her pillow soft tits. The warrior feels the demons cock swell in her mouth and throat and then starts to spurt a massive load of hot cum frist into her throat and mouth then all over the girls cute face as he withdraws from her mouth. Sighing "Mmmm you do suck well slut so now answer me where did you learn to suck cock so well." His tail or his paws don't stop what they are doing and neither does his cock go soft. In fact there seems to be another cock growing errect right above the one she just sucked.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 pm

The juice soaked tail moved tirelessly over her slit and throbbing clit, and his strong paws mashing her impressive tits Kanu felt that he enjoyed torturing her. She soon felt the thick cock swelling in her mouth spraying a massive load in her mouth and onto her face. After swallowing most of the massive load in her mouth so she could speak she said "I had a boyfriend back in high school. In those years I was so busy I never had enough time to fuck him so I sucked him off a lot to keep him happy. I guess I got pretty good at it." Her explanation finished, she noticed the second cock growing before her eyes, her eyes widened as she said "Oh god, you have two cocks. I'm guessing those are my punishment?"

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Very observant little warrior, and no me fucking your brains out with my cocks is not the punishment. It is simply something that I enjoy no your punishment is something compleatly diferent. Grining the demon pushes the student in the shoulder hard enought so she falls onto her shapely rear end. "Now if you are a good slut and beg for my cocks and spread you legs I will lube up your ass first."

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:22 am

Spreading her legs she said "Please fill my holes with your massive cocks!" A small tinge of fear could be heard in her voice since she had never had such a gigantic dick fuck her ass before. Her eyes now burned with quiet anger as she sat before the beast, knowing this would happen but loathing it all the same.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 am

Whiping his tail back and forth on the warriors over stimulated clit as he shakes his head in disapointment at her response. "Now now slut surely you can beg better than that. If you are going to do something shouldn't you do it right?"

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:41 am

As the soaked tail continued to flick her throbbing clit, she moaned "Please fuck me senseless, fuck me until my holes are filled with your hot cum." Her pride screamed at her not to say it, but with the waves of pleasure running through her cunt her body told her she needed it.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:12 am

The demon grunted "Passable, you are realy going to have to learn how to beg better than that. Well we can use this opertunity for you to practice maybe learn some new words" With a wave of his hand and a few words in a gutteral tounge the Demon known as Rajaon causes a pillar of earth to rise up from under the warrior and lift her up so that she is even with his crotch. From either side of the pillar comes two earthen ropes that twine around the girls ankles keeping her legs spread wide. Walking over to her he places his cocks at her openings, one at her pussy one at her ass, and teases her with the cock heads for a moment or two. With a purr"So before I spear you little one I want to know your name. You should also know mine it is Rajaon of Clan Raksasha, but you may call me sir others have."

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Sitting on the earthen pillar, the twin cocks teasing her tight holes, she said "My name is Kanu." With the earthen ropes binding her legs and her hands tied behind her back she could do nothing but squirm as the cocks prepared to plunge into her body.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 pm

His tail tail soaked in her juices moves from her pussy to her ass hole and rubs her little rosebud until it is covered with her own honey. With a purr the demon says "Kanu the perfect name for a fucktoy." With that he flicks his hips forward plungiing his twin cocks into her tight holes pushing them in as deep as they will go into the poor student's body.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:31 pm

"Ahhhhh" Kanu moaned, her back arching as the twin cocks drove deep inside her. As her back arched her perfect breasts jutted out towards the monster making them seem even larger. Her tight holes squeezed the monsterous members making each inch they drove inside her a moment of intense pleasure.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 pm

The demon takes a sharp intake of breath as he enters Kanu and does not let it go until he fully impales both his poor victim's holes. Once he is fully inside her he takes a moment to admire his prize. One soft furry paw teases her round firm breasts while his other paw traces the muscles that are straining in her legs. He wondered how many years she trained to be a fighting machine, five, ten, fifteen? Well it does not matter her training as a fucktoy was starting now. Keeping his cocks still in the women he leans close to her face "Like that feeling my cocks in your body? I know you do, no mater how much you might try to deny it. Now before we continue I want you to use all the words you know to describe the diferent parts of your slutty body."

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:58 pm

"Why should I?" Kanu said indignantly looking away from the beast as she tried to ignore the cocks in her body. "You're going to fuck me senseless no matter what I do. So why should I demean myself?" she said angrily, her spirit unwilling to give in to the monster.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:59 am

The demon chuckles as he contiunes to move his paw and wet tail across her lush young body. His two cocks however stay very still inside Kanu no mater how she might wish otherwise. "Now now fucktoy there is no reason for you to be rude, and every reason for you to obey. You see while you are correct you will be fucked no mater what, your punishment still hasnt been decided yet. If you obey me and do well learning what I want you to learn, then the punishment will be light. If you continue to defey me I will fuck you so hard you mind with break leaving you nothing more than a shapely fuckable vegetible."

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next