View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Mistake (For Kazrak) 

Post Re: A Mistake (For Kazrak)
(There's no rush ^^)

"What's the matter? Where's all that resistance now?" He said mockingly and then laughed. He removed his tentacle from her mouth. "Show a bit of respect and obedience and then maybe you'll get this back." His tentacles swayed back and forth in front of her, leaving her almost in a trance as her eyes followed it. "Whats your name? Furthermore what do you want?"

As these questions entered her head his body continued thrusting her. His bumps made her body shake, but not out of fear. Her body was shaking out of pleasure. "Such a naughty little slut you are." After that his mouth resumed licking and sucking on her nipple, making every inch of her body swarm with pleasure.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:37 pm

The resistance hadn't left. But... it had gone deeper inside. Saira had strong convictions, but her ability to hold up under 'assault' no matter what kind? Was nothing better than most of the girls there. Even in her quivering pleasure, Saira tried to force back her shame with semantics, with picking words so he wouldn't 'win'. Delusional as she may have been for doing so. And as she spoke, the brief moan or gasp snuck in, making her words rather halting.

"My... name is Saira. I want freedom. But... that... isn't what you probably... w-wanted me to say. Your... your cum. It's got a che... chemic-AH!... dependancy built... into it, right? It's... a need. A fake need..."

While she was talking, Saira's body was pitching up and down from his thrusts. in fact, it was causing her breasts to bounce, which... both threw off and actually enhanced what he was doing to her nipple! The sensations were getting stronger - and so did the dryness in her mouth that was starting as she began to 'need' the cum.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 pm

"You've got quite a spirit but tell me how long do you think you'll be able to keep it up without my semen?" He smiled. She like the others would fold under the pressure. "You don't want freedom. Society dictates that should be your response but deep down you want something more, something foul and you dare not say it."

His cock was driving her insane. Her lust would build to a peak and still be unquenched with this lack of his seed. "Come now you can say it. There are none of your classmates around. You're a slut and you want to be filled with my seed isn't that right?" Karzak stared at her as he rammed her harder now.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:52 pm

((Eee, a whole week! I... I need to try to get inspired more often. >.>;; )

Saira struggled against any thoughts to just give in. What point was there in this?! She... with what will she had left, she had to tell him. She didn't care if he would get angry, but... her body could be violated, but her mind... Saira wanted her mind to be sacred - even if she knew time and again not even that was true. He'd have to force her to think differently!

"I-idiot... I... want what I... want. Saying w-what you... Nnnngh."

It was clear that she couldn't keep focus much longer - the dependancy built up by that sperm was... getting too powerful to ignore.

"What you want! S-s-saying what you, the monster, want is empty! An... any... AH! Anything... under torture... is said only so torture... will end."

Saira looked terrible, like she was about to throw up, even. She was pushing too hard against her body, and she even began unconsciously licking her lips because they were dry (Because she was all but begging for more), and her body unwillingly (, Driven by pleasure and the growing lust for more, ) ground deeper into his cock.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 pm

"Saying what I want? You truly are in denial aren't you. You want this silly. It is written all across your face and body. The mind cannot survive without the body. Remember that. They are co-dependent. They need and influence each other. What the body feels so does the mind"

Karzak's cock probed her cunt further. The shaft was completely entering her with each thrust. Her inner walls were quivering from pleasure. They sucked his cock in further pushing them both closer to a climax. However she'd still be unsatisfied. His tentacles continued to sway in the air as torment until her mind succumbed.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Unfortunately for Saira, she had her limits. And the strong thrusts, sliding into her ever deeper, and completely in and out... for that matter, the need for his cum... was too much. Too much for even her stubborn pride to hold up against. Weakly, with a deep, ashamed blush. Saira softly replied.

"Nnnngg... fine... I can't... take it any more, just... give it to me. I'm... asking for it now..."

Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Karzak smirked. He had won but things were still not going to be easy for her. She was going to be victim to his degrading remarks. "What was that? I didn't quite catch that. Please repeat it a bit louder" His thrusts were pushing in and out of her with extreme force now, the power of it was something that she most likely hadn't seen before. His tentacles was right at the entrance to her mouth continuing to tempt her.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 pm

In between moans, heaves, and shakes, Saira looked up... And her eyes narrowed. They looked weak, like she was struggling (and failing) against a powerful force, but... they also looked angry. If she was a victim of his degradations, he'd feel her prideful rage at least a bit longer... Though at this point? It was practically only that one insult that rekindled her anger, for she had almost just given in entirely.

"I... Anh... said give it to me, damnit!"

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

"Thats a good girl" Four tentacles plugged her mouth pumping the delicious semen inside her. "Have your fill. Don't be shy. Take as much as you need" Karzak could feel the two getting close now. "Have your cunt swallow this semen too." His cock exploded inside, a warm wave of pleasure. He smiled as her body was filled with his warm seed now.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Almost as soon as the semen-spewing tentacles shoved themselves into her mouth, Saira felt relief. A deep, abiding relief from the strain and mental breakdown of trying to fight the addiction. And... and the release of orgasm. He was right, she was being denied it by the withdrawal effects... and now, with a muffled scream (even as she gulped down the fluid greedily!) she came with him!

She didn't want to admit it, but it felt wonderful...

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 pm

"Come now. You must admit now that there is more at work here than my attempts to please your body. You want it too. Your body wants me to fill you up, isn't that right?" He said while his tentacles continued pumping semen into her mouth. His cock pulled out of her, his seed mixed with her juices still on it. "Would you like to taste it? The seed straight from here is a bit more ... potent. You've been warned" The warning would hardly do any good. Even if it was dangerous they both knew she'd kill to have it if necessary.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Saira's body shook from the feeling of him pulling out... while her mind reeled from the satiation of this sperm. She... weakly nodded at his suggestion, already regretting it. If it were more potent she'd get more addicted... but... that same addiction was driving her.

She was still gulping down the cum, even while she considered the other source! And... as it dripped from her lower lips, she felt... them slightly twitch. There was more than just having the substance that was getting addicting, it seemed...

Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm

"Here taste it" Karzak moved his cock in to replace the tentacle in her mouth. Her tongue would taste the pure seed and her addiction would grow that much larger. His tentacles moved down to her cunt penetrating it. They began the familiar fucking movements they had not stopped more than a minute ago. Her cunt was being streched from the size of his cock and tentacles, adjusting to fit them. Her juices made her hole nice and slippery, allowing for the most pleasure.

Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 pm

All the while, Saira moaned, sucked, and carried on with an almost reeling sense in her mind. She was definitely hooked by now, and was also being pleasured so strongly that she had no choice at this point but to writhe in sheer physical pleasure. Her mind was disabled, her body completely incapacitated...

Sat May 09, 2009 7:23 am

"Time to show you what it really means to have your fantasies fulfilled." Karzak smiled as his second cock emerged, larger than the first. He pulled his other cock out of her mouth after emptying his load of potent cum in her. Drool dripped from her mouth as she hungered for more. A few tentacles replaced the giant cock as his cocks tasted her down there. Her ass and sex were split open and the beast fucked her just as hard if not harder than before.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next