View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Cave of Lust (Karzak) 

Post Re: The Cave of Lust (Karzak)
"Your mind will eventually crumble just like your meditative stance is. You'll find that without the body the mind is nothing. Once your body succumbs your mind will follow" The beast lowered himself to her nipples and used his animalike tongue to lick and then suck them. This along with the bumps grinding her breasts would no doubtedly do a number on her will but just in case... His claw reached down and slashed her panties into pieces. He start running his claw along the lips of her pussy. "So inviting... but it'll have to wait for now..."

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:37 am

As his animal like tongue licked and sucked on her throbbing nipples, already engorged with heated blood, her defenses crumbled leaving her to feel the full effects as his claw slashed her panties to pieces and then ran along her moist folds. Biting her lip as the sensations moved through her toned body in full force she knew it was only a matter of time before she could no longer control herself.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:02 am

"I can see you finally realize your position. But don't worrry...That concern will be forgotten soon enough..." Karzak smirked at her. A tentacle moved down and soon it was stroking her clit. If she couldn't handle his bumps on her breasts he couldn't wait to see her response to them on her clit. He released her breast from his mouth and move down to her lips, his tongue tracing up her lips enjoying the taste.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:10 am

"Hmph." Kanu said as one of his tentacles moved to stroke her clit. Soon after he released her breast from his mouth moving down to her nether lips tracing his tongue along the moist folds. "I won't give in that easily." she said imperiously each word seeming to ring in his ears as he enjoyed the taste of her cunt.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:53 am

"Your words.. they're empty. You yourself know they have no truth. But one thing does tell the truth...the body" Both their eyes looked as her nipples were erect while being teased by his tentacles. Her drift would move further down to notice her pussy reacting to several more of his tentacles and his tongue. As they grinded her clit more, the bumps digging into her clit, he sucked on her clit as well.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:00 am

With all the tentacles stimulating every part of her body Kanu felt her mind drifting towards a sea of lust. Her nipples were erect from the teasing from the tentacles and her pussy was moistening extremely quickly giving the teasing tongue and tentacles a taste of her with each lick across her cunt. The bumped tentacles dug into her slit as they rubbed joined by the beast, a soft moan escaping her lips as he started to suck on her clit.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:17 am

Karzak heard the moan escape her mouth. One final push should do it. What better than his "special" semen? One of his tentacles rose and made its way into her mouth. It moved in and out, its bumpy surface rubbing against her tongue. She would be in for a surprise soon enough but in the meantime he continued his assault on her clit with his mouth.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:43 pm

As Kanu moaned one of the beast's many tentacles dove into her mouth moving in and out, the bumpy surface rubbing against her tongue. "Mmmm" she moaned onto the tentacle sending pleasing vibrations through the bumpy appendage. As the monster touched an especially sensitive spot on her cunt Kanu pushed her hips toward him starting to enjoy the feeling of the monster assaulting her.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Her moan along with her tongue rubbing against the surface of his tentacle sealed her own downfall. Already she was moaning and enjoying his games. Her mind was almost completely corrupted now. It was time for the final blow to her resistance. His tentacle began releasing his semen into her mouth, a strange but addictive taste. No doubt his pheremone would stirring her up inside. It wouldn't be long before her eyes that were once filled with hatred and disgust would be filled with lust and pleasure.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:39 pm

With the tentacle jammed in her mouth Kanu had no choice but to swallow as it started to release semen into her mouth. The taste seemed to call to her desires so as more of the semen flowed down her throat she started to lick at the tip wanting more of the delicious semen. She started to grind her hips harder against the monster assaulting her clit with his mouth.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:53 pm

"You like my semen eh? Have some more" Just shortly after his words another 2 tentacles entered her mouth filling it with the semen she yearned for. The tentacles freed her breasts only to be replaced by his monsterous claws. They pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts firmly. His mouth moved away from her clit. His cock which had waited patiently for its turn was about to be awarded. The girl glanced at its massive size and bumps as it rubbed against the entrance to her pussy, further tormenting the girl.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:59 pm

As two more tentacles entered her mouth feeding her the strangely addictive semen Kanu started sucking the trio for all they were worth. The pheremone in the semen seemed to make her want more, more of the semen and more of the monster inside her. Feeling the massive cock grinding against her she started to grind against it, not even caring anymore that she would seem like a slut.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 pm

It was time to claim his prize. His tentacles pulled out of her mouth, an agonizing ordeal for her as it became almost a necessity for her to live. His tentacles continued teasing her but he had not penetrated her yet with his cock. "Well? If you admit what you are and what you desire I will continue this punishment or perhaps it is a reward to you now..." Karzak laughed at the lustful expression on her face. "So what do you say?"

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:20 pm

"Ahhh, I'm a slut please fuck me with your massive cock!" Kanu moaned after the tentacles left her mouth. It seemed to the monster that she really meant it even if she would only admit it to him.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:27 pm

His tentacles replugged her mouth resuming its flow of semen into her mouth. He had won and it was now time. His massive cock penetrated her completely, her body nearly splitting to fit him inside. His restraints on her released as she was more than happy to cooperate with him now. The now free tentacles sought a more useful purpose as 3 of them entered her ass streching it apart as well.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next