View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Terror from below (Siferus) 

Post Re: Terror from below (Siferus)
Kill? The school won't let you. Michelle believed he was bluffing and that he wasn't serious. Not that she could stop him anyway.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:32 am

School? It's a school? Bah, and what do i care of what others let me do or not. I'll just do it my way

It's clearly he doesn't know the rules or laws of this island, and probably doesn't know that it's an island either. And even though Michelle hsn't seen his power first-hand, it's pretty obvious that a mere building and whatnot defenses is like destroying a small house made of papier-mâché to him.

While slowly walking towards campus, he's mumbling something about it being second choise, since he couldn't catch her, not aware that he's speaking out loud

Kyoshiken

(How to make it a link is a forgotten perfection)

Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 am

Michelle stared at the giant, perplexed. Was he just giving up? Had she kept herself safe. The dorms would be safe, mainly because Michelle pointed towards the forest.

The building you're looking for is that way. She said as she began to pick up shattered wooden sword parts.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 23, 2009 1:03 pm

(Sorry for the delay)

Kyoshiken stopped, turned around and looked at her. Was she trying to fool him? He knew that he could be easily bluffed, which just made him not trust other people. But this one... He just got an idea of how to catch her.

Kyoshiken went a bit faster further into the woods, quickly out of her sight. Kyoshiken also has the ability to produce tentacle-like monsters, and he has already done so on this planet before, as he is linked with them. Many of them is in the water and the woods, surrounding Michelle, and as of now, they're all out to get her

Kyoshiken

(How to make it a link is a forgotten perfection)

Fri May 29, 2009 9:56 am

Michelle watched as the creature walked into the woods, thinking how easily she had fooled him. Finally, after throwing the pieces of her swords away, she felt like someone or something was following her.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2