View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Beach Side Rendevous (KANOE) 

Post Re: Beach Side Rendevous (KANOE)
"N-No!" she groans as a faint damp spot forms over her engorged teats. The pinching and tugging released a small flow of her clear nectar sending a wave of pleasure rolling through her luscious orbs. The witch bites down on her lip to stifle a moan as he pulls away from her. His hands quickly pulled her swimsuit off her shoulders and down to her midsection. Her large firm orbs bounce free, remaining well formed even without any support. Nectar continues to lightly trickle from her darkened peaks as he continues to squeeze and mold her tender mounds.

~Undo my pants pet~

The command echoes in her subconcious causing the woman to shift and turn around to face him. Her cheeks were blushing having already felt his massive erection against her rear. There were so many things wrong. She wanted to pull her swimsuit back up and cover her now exposed breasts but she felt no need to. The only thing she needed to do now was undo this man's pants. Her fingers do just that, loosening them and opening them to reveal the massive bulge inside.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat May 30, 2009 5:23 am

Wet? She was lactating, but it was not milk as he had expected. He brought his wet finger tips to his lips and tasted the sweet liquid. It set his blood on fire! He would defiantly find the monster who did this and shake their hand, or tendril. "Mmm, so sweet." He murmured as he watched her turn and do as he commanded. "That's much better." He said to her as his length sprung free and waved in front of her face. "It misses you." He chuckled.

He reached down and stroked her head. "Give it a kiss," He said as an order, but it lacked the usual power. He would give her a chance to do it with out being forced too. He was determined to make sure she was a submissive pet and a convenient feeding hole. "please." he added, just to see if she would.

Sat May 30, 2009 5:45 am
Profile YIM

More and more the man treated her like property, like a pet. Her hair was gently stroked as he spoke another order. This one lacked any power behind it. She knew if she did not do it he would make her do it anyway. But she still had some pride in her despite being broken and rebuilt so many times.

"N-No... I don't want to do this... Any of this..." she pulls away as her hands grab her swim suit and begin to pull it over her breasts and back over her shoulders. As long as she was not ordered to do something, she could do as she wished. That was all the witch could take advantage of.

Sat May 30, 2009 3:39 pm

He could feel her pride deny him his fun, and it infuriated him that she continued to resist! When would she learn that there was no hope in her ever swaying him or freeing herself! He grunted again and as he watched her try to cover herself, he merely rubbed his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "Fine, if you want to be difficult, I can cause this to be much much worse." He threatened.

Paul reached up and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back. He filled his voice with that potent persuasive power. "You will do as I say the first time!" He said firmly. "Now, instead of giving it a little kiss on the mouth, I want you to use those wonder tits of yours and pleasure me." He said with a growl. Paul was not about to be denied by some toy. He would have his way, one way or another.

This would not count as a punishment, by no measure was it punishment. He thought hard on what he might now do to her, now that she had brought his wrath down upon that pretty head of hers. He reached out and to make sure his will was done, he held her tight long braid in a death grip.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:07 am
Profile YIM

"Ah!" her mind reels as his voice fills her thoughts, creating a universal order in her subconcious. The witch found herself stopping what she was doing and immediately moving to obey what he asked immediately and without question. She lets go of her swimsuit, leaving her chest bare for his hungry eyes to see as she moves closer to the man's large erection.

Her mouth opens as if to say something but she could not find the words anymore. She kneels before the professor and slowly slides her hands up her sides and beside her breasts. The dark witch presses her warm mounds around the monster's cock and slowly rolls the luscious flesh up and down the thick meat. A soft sigh leaves her lips, caressing the tip with her breath. Her braid acted as a leash, ensuring she does not pull away not that she had any will to do so now.

Sun May 31, 2009 2:39 am

Paul would make sure that this command would be temporary, he of course was not going to let her know that he had returned her ability to choose. He smiled as he eased his grip on her hair and watched as she took her spot between his thighs with her breasts rolling up and down his impressive rod of flesh. He groaned softly as the mix of soft breast rubbing and her moist breath rolling over the tip had caused a decent level of pleasure. "Mmm, That's a good girl." He said as his length twitched against her flesh.

The head of his length had begun leaking a clear fluid that slid down his length only to be collected by her flesh. "Lick the head, and taste me." He ordered as Paul took one hand and reached out, taking her right nipple in between his finger tips. He teased the hard little nub by rolling it between his fingers, and pulling ever so lightly on it.

Sun May 31, 2009 10:27 am
Profile YIM

She shudders in a mixture of disgust and perhaps some arousal as the meat twitches between her breasts. The thick cock throbs with heat and need sending ripples of the same sensations through her sensitive orbs. Kanoe could only give a soft whimper at the term 'good girl' knowing it meant she belonged to him now.

The witch wanted to burn this man alive but she could only keep doing the task she was told to do. She shuts her eyes as she saw and felt the clear precum drip out of the heated tip. But Kanoe was spared no mercy as he gave a command to lick and taste his throbbing meat. A weak sigh leaves her as she obeys, leaning in as she continues to roll her breasts up and down his shaft. Her tongue lightly dabs around his tip before swirling slowly as her lips seal around it.

Sun May 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Smiled as he watched small globs of his clear precum being licked up by his favorite pet. He could feel her revulsion and it just delighted him. If he continued to work on her like this, it would be no time until she finally submitted of her own weak will and became one of his personal playthings. He wrapped her braid around his hand as his hips slowly bucked up against her ministrations which sent tiny shivers up his spine. His length twitched with every stroke and flick of her agile tongue.

She knew there was nothing that she could do to stop him, but her foolish pride persisted in giving her so much trouble! He noted on that he must break the child's pride and control her heart before he can have her body without questions. He groaned for a moment and spoke out. "That is enough of that. I'll save your mouth as a finisher." He said with a smirk. "Now, strip down completely, and lay down." He ordered as he stood up and unashamed as his length stood at attention while several people went about their business as if no one could see those two.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:54 am
Profile YIM

She was spared the humiliation of tasting the man's seed but it was only a small mercy. Kanoe lets the beach towel slide off her hips as she peels off the rest of her swimsuit. Her cheeks blush a deep crimson at the thought of all the students watching her do this. But, there were no sounds of alarm nor giggles of amusement coming from the girls out on the beach. It was like she was completely invisible to them.

Now completely nude, the witch moves to where Paul was originally laying. Once the grip on her braid was loosened, she lays down in the chair, looking up at the professor. She could guess what was going to happen next.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Paul continued to smile as she followed every instruction to the letter. His hands had moved to his waist, leaving his length to bounce freely, as it were waiting for attention, which was just the case. "Now, little one." He said with a smile as his hand ran to her stomach and stroked ever so lightly. "Are you feeling embarrassed?" He asked as his fingers gently slid down her soft toned flesh and onto her delicious thighs.

Paul could not help but frame her face as it lit up with blush. Her whole body screamed that it wanted to hide in shame, but it remained still in the light of day. She would not be going anywhere without his say so. He then thought of what more could he do to toy with her before their fun would truly begin?

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:48 pm
Profile YIM

The dark witch glares at the man. Her teeth grit together as he runs his fingertips down her smooth belly and down to her thighs. Kanoe's hands grip the side of the chair tightly. Unable to find the will to get up, she could only hold on tight as her knuckles begin to turn white.

Her eyes tear away from the large swaying cock to stare the professor in the eye. "B-Bastard," she responded harshly. She wanted to scream, cry for help but she knew it did not matter. The students around her must be under a similar effect, making them not notice the student about to be raped by this man.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Paul's hand continued to caress her thighs and stomach lightly. He smiled as his hands drifted inwards and his hand began to cup her warm womanhood. He stroked her nether lips ever so softly as she replied with a biting remark. "Oh, that is a bad mouth you have my pet. I will have to wash it out." He said with a grin. The doctor did not say soap, so what could he possibly have to use to wash out her foul mouth.

He continued to stroke her nether lips for a few moments more before stoping. "Get on your hands and knees." He said before licking the tips of his fingers so he could taste the faint trace of her sex. The taste was enough to make him desire more, and feast upon her until he could feed no more.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 pm
Profile YIM

No! The word screamed in her head as she continues to question why her body and mind obeys so willingly to his commands. His fleeting touches to her sex sent pleasant tingling sensations between her thighs as her body prepares for whats to come. But what she expected was not what happened. The man still wished to punish her further.

She shifts to her hands and knees. Her large but firm breasts sway gently as she looks up at the monster. "Please, don't make me do this.." she plead but she knew it would fall upon deaf ears. The witch could only tremble at what he intends to 'wash' her mouth out with.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Her constant please were growing more and more bothersome. He gave a grunt and pulled her hair, giving her a sharp reminder. Smiling slightly he moved in front of her and let his shaft hover in front of her mouth. "Open.." He commanded as he pushed the bulbous head of his length to her lips, smearing his clear precum across her lips. "I have just the thing to clean that mouth of yours." He said with a smirk.

Paul licked his lips as he watched her, waiting for that sweet mouth to open and for him to claim it once again. She would taste him and he would make her savor his pungent cum when that time came. His emotions continued to grow wilder and with that growth , several tentacles had begun to rise from his body.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:56 am
Profile YIM

She hissed in pain as her hair was sharply tugged. Her vision was quickly filled with nothing but the sight of the man's large erect cock, the tip glistening with precum. The musky stench filled her sense as he pressed it to her lips and gave a single worded command. Without a thought, her lips parted and the hot pulsing meat slides deep into her mouth. Kanoe's body shudders as her fingers dig into the chair she was on all fours on.

In the background, she could hear strange sounds coming from Paul's body. He had begun revealing his true form as tentacles sway and rise up around the edges of her vision. But there were no screams or cries of alarm from the student body. She was all alone with this monster on this populated beach. The witch could only sit there with her mouth open, resisting any dark urge to taste the thick rod inside her mouth.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next