View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 There's more than ducks in the pond... (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: There's more than ducks in the pond... (for Kanoe)
Being tasted sent a shudder through her body. Licked up like a piece of candy but a giant blob of slime was definitely a new level of disgusting for the poor witch. "Nngh!" she struggles a bit more as tiny tendrils began to pull on her bra. The damp fabric streched, rubbing against her tender peaks before finally the straps snapped causing her swollen mammaries to bounce free.

There was moderate relief from being freed of the tight undergarment. The tightness was quickly replaced by the creature's slimy tendrils wrapping around her pale orbs. Her body arched as they slide over the tender undersides of her breasts. Each squeeze sent a loud gasp from Kanoe's lips. Her breasts seemed even larger as they were pushed up and tightened. Already she could feel her teats throbbing painfully. A low groan escapes her throat as a blissful wave of relief washes over her chest. Clear nectar had begun to dribble from her engorged teats, a strange fluid lactating from the student's breasts. "Uhhhnnnn.... Please... Stop..." She moans as she felt her hardening clit begin to twitch beneath the large grinding tongue.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:03 pm

The blob's deep laugh echoed through the air as the young girl tried in vain to protest the growing arousal filling her beautiful body. Her bare breasts rose and fell rhythmically off her chest as Cukoo's thick tentacles continued to squeeze and twist around the large orbs. As the massive blob watched, a small amount of clear fluid began to drip from her hardened tits into the pond below. Letting out another watery laugh, Cukoo's rough tongue suddenly withdrew from inbetween her legs and extended towards her soft mounds of flesh, rubbing across the top of them as it absorbed the sweet liquid.

"Yesssss..." laughed the black mass as another pair of thin tentacles slowly began to extend out from his large mouth, reaching towards her arching body. Slowly wrapping themselves around the tight straps to her thong, the thin tentacles began to pull the wet fabric down her smooth hips. As Cukoo watched, he knew that he would soon be gaining his first true taste of this lovely girl's body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 pm

"Ahhh!" Her body arched into the large licking tongue. She could feel every bump on the rough muscle drag slowly up her tender peaks. The witch could feel her breasts pulsing with heated blood as more nectar drips from her engorged tits. The witch's toes curl and feebly kick at her tight bonds as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her system.

The gentle breeze caressed over her slowly exposed netherlips, glistening with juices and pond water under the blazing sun. Kanoe was disgusted with herself as the beast's slimy tongue kept licking up her body over and over again. But what made her grit her teeth was her body was loving it. The rough texture grinding over her tender mounds sent sparks flying inside her libido causing soft moans to escape her writhing body.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:53 pm

The thin tentacles wrapped around the girl's lacey thong continued to them further down her smooth legs until they were finally yanked off her body, displaying her soft sex legs for the massive blob. Another deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo gazed up and down the now completely bare beauty as she flexed and arched her body in ever mounting pleasure.

Slowly, the tentacles supporting her body began to lower her toward the ground below, gently laying her bare body onto the soft grass. The thick tentacles latched around her legs suddenly began to loosen, only to be replaced by another pair of thick tendrils which slowly began to pull the young girl's legs further apart, slowly displaying more of her sex lips with each passing moment. The blob's rough tongue suddenly pulled away from her large breasts his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and twist around them tightly. The black muscle slowly slid down the front of her body, trailing past her belly button and waist before finally reaching her soft sex lips. "Delicious," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue pressed up against her body, rubbing and grinding against her hardening clit as the black mass began to taste more of her sweet juices.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:06 am

The warm grass would have been comfortable to lay on if it were not for the nine foot monstrosity drooling over her. She kicks her legs when the tentacle released her briefly only to feel other tendrils wrap around her ankles and slowly spread her legs out wide. Her sex was fully exposed, glistening under the sun's light.

The witch sounds her disgust as the creature drags it's tongue down from her heavy mounds and over her belly. The rough bumps sent body tingling which only made the woman bite her lip harder to hide any possible pleasure she may be feeling. Sharp gasps continue to leave her as her breasts continue to be roughly fondled as the monster drags it's large tongue over her sex, every tiny bump seeming to flick her precious nub.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:50 pm

The black mass watched eagerly as the young lady's squirming and wiggling began to turn to arching and flexing against the black tongue rubbing tightly against the front of her sweet sex. More of her delicious juices were absorbed every moment by the giant blob as his thick tentacles continued to twist tightly around her large breasts, forcing her hard tits to leap off her chest with each tight squeeze.

As a deep blush began to cover the beautiful girl's face, Cukoo slowly began to back away his massive tongue from her lovely body, only to have it thrust forward again and press itself deep into her tight sex lips. The massive blob quickly began to absorb every sweet drop her body was giving up as his rough tongue pushed tightly into her beautiful body. As Cukoo gazed up and down his lovely prize, the bottom of the giant mass began to roll and shift within itself, almost as though something was starting to form...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:16 am

"Nnngh! Ahhhh!" she cries out in pain as the large tongue forces it's way deep into her body. Her heels drag against the soft grass in a futile attempt to push away from the invading tongue. The witch grunts as little by little the thick tongue pushes and spreads her tight passage apart. Her entire body trembles as she clenched her eyes shut and bites down on her lip. Her mind was continuously bombarded with sensations of her pulsing breasts.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:33 pm

The black blob laughed loudly as his delicious prize continued to flex and arch her lovely body in growing pleasure. Her large breasts rose and fell slightly faster with each passing moment as Cukoo's black tentacles continued twist and grip around her soft orbs. A pair of thin tentacles slowly extended out of the blob's large mouth and quickly wrapped themselves around her hard tits, squeezing tightly around the erect nipples.

"Delicioussss," hissed the massive blob as his lower half continued to shift and roll as if something was starting to grow inside of it. Suddenly, a massive tentacle began to grow from the blob's black body, slowly taking shape into one of Cukoo's secondary phallus. The bulging mass slowly began to extend towards the well-bound girl as his tongue drove slightly harder into her tight sex, absorbing every sweet drop of sexual juices her body gave up. Soon, Cukoo would have all the tasty liquid he would need to sustain him for quite some time.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 pm

The monster's voice made her cringe but it did little to douse the heat slowly growing within her. She gasps for breath as the large thick tongue continues to grind in and out of her stretched passage.

Her eyes flutter once more as she felt tiny tendrils tickle and wrap around her swollen peaks. Kanoe's head rears back in a low grown as they begin to methodically tweak and squeeze her engorged nipples causing them to pulse harder and faster until clear nectar began to spurt and dribble down her swollen mammaries. Her insides tense and shudder immediately as she felt all that built up fluid begin to flow freely from her pulsing breasts. The helpless student writhes, lost in the near blissful sensations and completely unaware of the giant member growing from the blobs body.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:13 am

Cukoo knew that the young girl would soon near the peak of her sexual arousal. It would be at that spot that he would keep her as long as he could and take in every sweet drop of sexual juices her body had to offer. Her smooth hips slowly shifted and rolled against the rough tongue ever grinding against her delicious sex lips, rubbing small bumps along her swelling clit as longer gasps and moans began to escape her mouth.

As the young beauty continued to squirm and flex her lovely body, Cukoo's secondary phallus continued to grow and extend towards his delicious prize. The black blob watched intently as his throbbing member slowly began to slide up the front of the girl's belly, sliding past her bare breasts as they continued to be squeezed tightly. The bulging appendenge stopped just in front of the girl's blushing face, giving her a brief moment to see Cukoo's thick phallus as it slowly waved back and forth in front of her eyes.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:21 am

Heated breaths caress over the large black phallus that was now pressed between her breasts. Her eyes grow wide but was still unable to stop the moans escaping her lips with each grinding thrust of the monster's tongue. "Nnngh! N-Noo... Ahhhnnnn!" Her feet kick against the soft grass as her breasts bounce and rub against the sides of the thick cock before her. Kanoe turns her head away, trying to keep that glistening tip away from her moaning lips. Even if her body was betraying her, she was still going to resist. Toes begin to curl as the fluttering in her belly became that liquid heat, that rush that she knew she would not be able to stop. The climax was coming and coming fast.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:28 pm

"Simply delicious," boomed the black blob as his secondary phallus continued to swell and bulge in front of her face, forming a very familiar looking "head" on it's end. The throbbing member grew to nearly three inches in width as it slowly extended towards the girl's moaning mouth. As the young beauty flexed and wiggled her bare body on the soft grass below, Cukoo suddenly laughed and said, "looks like you're enjoying yourself."

As soon as Cukoo said those words, the thick phallus pressed itself into her small mouth, quickly filling the girl's soft lips. Laughing loudly, the black blob watched as his bulging phallus continued to push further into the mouth, feeling her tongue slowly rub against the throbbing head filling her lips. The blob's dark eyes shifted up and down her lovely body, admiring her large breasts rising and falling rhythmically as they were squeezed by his black tentacles. Cukoo's rough tongue could taste more of her delicious sexual juices with each passing moment, feeling her hips shifting and rolling against the thick muscle. How sweet she was...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:44 am

"Mmmph!" her body arched as she tries to pull her head away from the invading member. She could taste slime and pond water as it slid along her tongue and into the back of her throat. Kanoe's breasts grind and rub up along the sides of the long shaft sending heat and warmth tingling through her body. The tongue continues to thrust deeper into her being causing more of her juicy inner walls to hug around it. Her muffled moans, vibrate through the mouthful of monster meat as her eyes flutter and roll back in her head. With a final squeal her body arched and hot juices began to gush forth from her climaxing body.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

The blob's watery laugh echoed through the warm air as the young girl arched and flexed her beautiful body, sweat rolling down her sides and falling onto the grass below. Small moans and groans slowly began to vibrate through the thick phallus filling her mouth as the massive member pushed itself in and out past her soft lips, feeling her tongue rubbing across it's throbbing head.

"Yessssss," laughed the black mass as he gazed up and down her lovely body, tasting her delicious juices as she climaxed, thrusting her back into the air as best she could in her bound state. Cukoo's rough tongue began to slowly press deeper into her tight sex, eager to take in every drop of sweet juices flowing from her body. As the young girl's tasty nectar was absorbed by his tongue, the thick member filling her mouth began to force itself faster past her soft lips, throbbing and swelling as she arched and flexed against the cool ground. "I think you have more than that in your lovely body," boomed the black mass, grinding his thick tongue even harder against her soft sex lips.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 am

The booming voice echoed into her head as she continues to twitch violently in orgasmic bliss. A gurgled groan sounds from her throat as the thick cock continues to thrust faster into the back of her throat. The tongue showed no signs of relenting, constantly thrusting through her tightening folds and absorbing her precious fluids.

As the climax fades into a pleasing afterglow, her body continues to quiver as the beast continues to grind the large rough tongue along her dripping inner walls. Her struggles were nothing more than a weak writhing as she takes quick shuddering breaths through her nose. Kanoe could feel herself getting light headed as her body did everything it could to keep up with the monster's hunger.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next