View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Not so quiet reflection (Keemari) 

Post Re: Not so quiet reflection (Keemari)
I smile at you. "Well only time will tell for full trust. After all I've had people try and steal my research before, but I'll say this." I tell you as I reach out and lightly grip your chin. "Your anything but plain." I tell you as I lean in and give you a light kiss. I smile at you. "I have a green house you might have seen near the campus. You can come by and see some of my projects tommorow. How does that sound?" I ask you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:18 am

I blinked slightly at the simple kiss, it was a surprise certainly. I said nothing of it and honestly barely even seemed to react before he offered up that he would be offering her a view into his private works the next day.

"Of course! that sounds absolutely wonderful!"

I exclaimed in a bit of a high pitched tone, my voice actually cracked at how excited I was.

"As for me not being plain Keemari sir, that is a matter of opinion I suppose."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:28 am

"Hmmm, very true, but then again people thing super models are hot right, and yet some think there plain. I say sometimes people are a bit too critical. Especially those of themselves. I'll leave the door open tommorow. You'll only see some special and near completed works in there. My real place where I do my top secret research. That's a secret." I tell you putting my finger up to my lips. "See you tommorow then." I tell you as I walk off.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 am

He walked off and I sighed at the thought of improving my works, it was simply amazing that I was so much closer to my goal already. I could taste the nobel prize awaiting me, though that was of little importance next to improving lives and the communion between human and nature.

I returned to my room and had a very uneventful evening and classes were a little uneventful save a student coming into class in a slightly damaged uniform... it was an odd thing really.

When classes ended I followed his instruction to find the greenhouse and waited by a wall of it for quite some time, again I dozed off out of boredom after an hour passed with no one coming by.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:01 am

"You sure like to sleep alot don't you?" I ask you with a smile as I a kneel next to you as I nudge you awake. "Ha, I thought I told you, you could go in if you wanted you didn't have to wait for me." I tell you as I open the door.

The moment you wak in awarm breeze hits you as the sight of many exotic and almost alien looking plants greet you as you start to feel hot a bit just by walking in. The plants could sense a human female and would start to produce several airborn pollens that acted as mild aprodisic's doing different things. Affecting her body in various ways, making it more senstive, lessing her self control, ect. However having them all affect her body. Well that was the fun part.

I smile to you as I turn around. "Welcome to my green house. As you can see I have several experimnets in here. I consider them my earliest works. So feel free to look around. Maybe you'll learn something." I tell you with a smile.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:10 am

I woke with a start as he nudged me. Awoken from an uncomfortable dream I just couldn't believe I had dreamt. I shook my head and laughed a little.

"Only polite to wait for the host to arrive before making ones self at home Professor."

I offered him as I entered the greenhouse and indeed it did feel quite hot in the greenhouse... of course it did! it was a fucking greenhouse duh! I removed my blaizer and sighed slightly taking a deep breath of the scents within. I was at ease though I felt a bit of an odd shiver down my spine... as if all the plants within were happy to see me... and doing something now that i was here. I shrugged off the feeling as I followed keemari within the greenhouse not knowing a mild genetic flaw was working in my favor right now.

I approached a small blue plant kneeling beside it. it had a few odd thorns on it secreating some sort of fluid. petals looked damp as well, more so than many of the others here.
"Odd specimen here. what is it designed to do?"

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:19 am

"Oh that's a failed experiment I suppose. YOu know how in science when people have there limbs reattached they need leech therpy to take out the excess blood. Well this was meant as an alternvite." I say as I press my finger into one of the thorns as you see it bleed quite a bit as I do this and then pull it away as you see the wound nearly dispear as I wipe the blood off. "HOwever it was too painful in the long run I found out to be of any use." I tell you.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:25 am

I nodded softly standing and looking around the area as best i could noting that there was a bit of a haze thoughout. I took off my glasses and wiped them off on my blouse before moving on to another flower kneeling beside it once more.

This one looked a great deal like a venus flytrap of sorts.

"And what would this be?"

I asked my voice calm and simple my body calm and collected.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:34 am

"That, that's a mouse trap." I tell you very simply as I pull you back a bit and use a heater on a mouse type toy as the siginal changes a bit to represent a mouse. As it goes by the venus fly trap strucks out with many vines catching the toy and placing it into it's mouth before spitting it out.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:37 am

I offered a little shocked glance at it. I suppose it could be useful for the diseased mice and rodents around in homes across the planet but, I don't think I'd use one.

"Hmmm what do you have that's a little more... useful on the large scale?"

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 am

I smile as I take you back to... a refergtion unit. I then open it up and you see several crops in here with the top as a sun roof, but other then that the plants are growing very well as he picks some tomatoes, corn, and other stuff from the frozen ground. "These plants will be able to grow anywhere in any climate." I tell you.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:16 am

this was certainly more interesting than the others I had seen thus far. I could more than likely use some of the information from these to improve my mental blueprint for PECO. I smiled brightly to Keemari not knowing what he had planned for me later not knowing what his plants were trying so hard to do to me in vain.

"Well uhm... heh very nice indeed professor."
I said with a slight blush on my cheeks, mostly because Well, I was a little over heated from the greenhouse; no more no less... My blouse was obviously damp with sweat and nearing transparency.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:34 am

"Very nice? This could potentialy cure world hunger in combination with the flowers I'm researching and all you have to say is very nice..." I say to her a bit hurt that she made it sound it's nice.. but not impressive. Hmpf, you could feel the air around you also now thick with my hurt feelings.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 am

I nervously smiled offering a subtle blush to my professor as I heard his tone. I suppose it was a little more than nice but, I wasn't easily impressed, I also saw the possible downsides to something like this invention.

"Well it's really far more than nice but, have you compensated for the fact that these seed could possibly over populate and increase locust breeding in areas that have had few because they lacked vegetation and possibly lead to the extinction of thousands of other species of both flora and fauna?"

I asked curiously a brow lofted slightly; not sure if my worry for other life was seen as paranoid or not by my peer here.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:08 am

I blink at her a bit. "Oh so that's the reason you only thought it was nice. Well to put it simply cross breeding usually prevents flowers from reproducing most of the time. What you have to do is this." I say as I cut off a good branch from it and put it in a nearby bottle of special treated water. "This will cause a root to grow after letting it soak for an hour or two then you plant it where the root will hopefully take hold. I however have always thought this a pain so when I get near the finished project I take several of the samples and splice it with another earlier creation of mine.

This means these particular plants in here don't produce seeds, save for some of the obvious ones such as corn. I decided to leave that alone. However this does mean farmers will need to buy them from the people who own the orginal plants. Something they do anyway. This prevents overpopulation. As for locust I can't do anything about them in particular with the crops. That's what the mouse trap is for. I'm trying to make a plant tailored to farm vermin back in my main staging area." I tell you.

"Plants aren't machine's you can't make them do everything, otherwise there base DNA structure could break down through the gentic manpulation and cross breeding. It's very delicate and patient work and it's best to deal with these problems seperatly then one massive plant that would just be a pain to mantain, grow, and have not to mention it just might not work." I explain to her.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next