View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Whispers in the Woods (with Antipode) 

Post Re: Whispers in the Woods (with Antipode)
That voice wouldn't even be there for a little while. Antipode wasn't talking at this point, he was acting. His tentacles started their movements again, not so much to bind her, but more to finish removing her clothes. It would happen fairly quickly at this point, too. Her bra was unhooked, and her breasts were quickly exposed to the cool open air. Her pants slipped down her legs, and fell into a pile on the ground, around her ankles. Her panties, too, that great indignity, were pulled down shortly thereafter. She was naked now, in the darkness that seemed almost completely complete. Naked, exposed, and helpless.

Antipode's tentacles didn't need to writhe around in her clothes anymore, so they began taking a different tack. She felt those slender tendrils winding around her limbs, her arms, her legs. Around her waist, onto her back. Even around her neck. Softly, though... there was no choking, or even a threat of choking to be had. Finally, however, it wasn't just the body parts that nobody normally touched... several of the tendrils began winding around her breasts. They started at the base of each breast, and wound around, once, twice, a third time, each time getting closer and closer to the young woman's nipples.

"I will not be keeping you forever. In the morning, you'll even wake up in your own bed. I hope that, at least, will help. For now, however... you are mine."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:58 am
Profile YIM

The unforgiving forest wind blows through and toys with her now bare skin. It teases every curve of Emily, but that's the least of her worries. Tired and exhausted from her struggles, she's in the monsters grips, it's wicked tentacles winding around her limbs and torso, gripping her tightly, but not forcefully, like a doll.

She tenses up, she can feel tiny tendrils snake up and around her body, winding around and around her breast, threatening to touch one of her most tender of parts. She arches her back and a combination of a gasp and a moan escapes her lips. It's the threat of being touched causes her body to tremble in anticipation, her still untouched nipples erect, her body betraying her mind, slowly losing herself in panicked lust.

"No... oh god please!" the girl cries out, wanting this to end like a nightmare, "No more, I give up... I give up!"

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:57 am

It was starting, finally. The young woman Emily was reacting even against her own will. Eventually, her will would break, and she'd give in. But at this point, Antipode did not mind that he had more work to do... he was just satisfied with this first victory, where even her fear wouldn't be able to hide her arousal. Her body was definitely reacting, and he'd barely even started. He had a good feeling about this girl.

"Seriously, I'm going to do this. But you shouldn't worry to much. Have you encountered any of the beings on this island before?"

He asked out of curiosity. Yes, he was casually giving small talk as he began to rape her. Well, she hadn't lost her mental faculties yet, so it was either now or never, was it not?

However, she wouldn't have been able to respond yet when the tendrils, currently winding around her breasts, finally reached her nipples. These little tips didn't wind around them at all. Instead, they started rubbing against them, the tips toying with the hardening nubs like little fingers. The rest, wound around her soft flesh, began pulsing lightly, starting to give her what would feel like a massage on her breasts, or at least some rather expert fondling... her nipples would soon be tweaked, as the tips of several other tendrils came to aid the first, tweaking them like between two fingers.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2