View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Aimless Pursuits (for Snow) 

Post Re: Aimless Pursuits (for Snow)
As the tentacles pushed further into her body, brushing a particularly sensitive spot, she said "Aaah.... Who knows? The girls who come here don't know beings like you exist until they get attacked, so who's to say that I haven't been here longer then I remember."

Thinking about the encounters she could remember she said "You don't seem to be as aggressive as the other monsters I've met. Most of them seemed to be in a hurry to fuck me then leave. It's like they were in a hurry or something."

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 am

Post Re: Aimless Pursuits (for Snow)
Why be aggressive? I don't need to be in order to get what I want, in fact it's counter productive if I am. You have not resisted me in such a way that I have to be aggressive though I am capable of violence if that's what you desire.

He could feel the tensions in her walls as he had pushed inside her, feeling the warmth of those walls against him while tentacles continued to grab hold of her breasts. They squeezed her there as they alternated from soft and full touches to rough ones. His mind still reaching into her own as he determined what she enjoyed, it had been part of his whole wanting to be worshipped thing that had him behaving in such a fashion. Besides, he knew patience and found it far more rewarding than haste.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2