View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Goddess (for Diana) 

Post Re: Goddess (for Diana)
I felt my hips instinctively counter-thrust the assertive tentacle, the burbling making my hypnotized mind believe that it was doing a good job. A slight smile overtook my lips, before it was disfigured by a loud moan, a result of the tentacle throbbing inside of my sensitive pussy. The phallus-like tendril stretched the walls of my cunt, testing the limits of my birth canal. My eyes were still hazy, my cheeks glowing a rosy red.

"Y-yes... I am... A-and I do..." My voice was soft and heavy with lust. Normally my legs would have been wobbly and I would have at least fallen to my knees or on my back, but due to the creature's hypnotic powers my legs were locked in place.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Then you probably like this. The feel of something drilling into you, filling you up, his tentacle moved faster inside her as it throbbed inside of her. Tentacles going to her legs just behind her knees to guide them up, drawing her legs up behind her back. His tentacle slipped out of her, his mouth affixed to her breast as he sucked it in his mouth, his tongue slipping against her nipple while his mouth tendrils swept out against her breast to get out of his way.

He soon replaced the tentacle with the head of his central shaft, it rubbing against her slit and judging by the tentacle that had been inside her he contracted his cock a bit as he shunted it up against her letting it slip inside of her.

Oh, you feel so good. Oh, yes, fuck me silly.

His shaft hastened as he had quickened his pace inside her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:37 pm

I felt my legs contorted behind me, leaving me almost weightless in the water without my feet on the sand at the floor. My face was a tapestry of pleasure and complacency. In reply to his statement, I heard my lips form words. "Yes, yes!" The moans and mewls began to grow in volume as I felt his mouth tendrils wiggle across my breast and his tongue flick and toy with my nipple. I then found myself impaled on his central shaft, its thick length filling up my pussy completely. His thrusts sent the water about us sloshing, caressing my skin.

I felt the salivating from my pussy get thrust back into me each time he rammed into my cunt with his cock. And each time the head of his dick pressed against my cervix, I'd give a yelp. I could also feel the juices build inside of me, as the pleasures built and mounted within me. Orgasm was imminent.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:34 pm

Reading into her mind he had figured that he had known what she'd enjoy. The water sloshing around her had been attuned to his movements as he could sense the budding of her own pleasure growing inside her, his own not that far behind as he felt the friction of her tight body wound against her.

Hearing her own moans come together he had only increased his own tempo obviously turned on all the more and wishing to duplicate those luscious sounds.

His smaller cocks had pressed together not to be forgotten as they contracted themselves as they worked there way inside her rear, penetrating her from both holes simultaneously he used a hand to cradle her free breast as his tentacle coiled about it and squeezed. His palm rubbing against her nipple as his tongue caressed the other, his body jetting backwards as he moved towards the shore.

Ohhh, you want it. You love the feel of it, don't you? He said into her mind as he pushed deeply inside her for emphasis.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:11 am

"Ngh... Yes! I want it, please, give it to me!" My body was far beyond my control, my mouth included. Loud, suggestive moans came from my lips, supplemented by yelps and gasps as he penetrated my tight anus and rammed my pussy with his tight-fitting dick. I felt my hips roll and squirm, counter thrusting his pumping phallus. I felt the water surround my entire body as I bounced on his dick, my breasts struggling to bounce and move within his tight grip. The sensations were too much, clouding my mind with lust and pleasure. I felt the flood gates open and orgasm flood out, gushing out of my pussy and against his dick.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Burbling out a groan he had first felt the rubbing of himself as it he had pressed into her backside, the thin wall of flesh separating the two from each other as this appendages slid inside her as much rubbing against himself as her. He felt her tight passage tighten, her orgasm causing silken walls to clamp down against him as he reached the shore drudging both of them out of the waters.

He nearly came then and there, managing to hold back by sheer will alone as he slid out of her body. His cocks trembled and shook as blood coursed over him, his central cock smeared in her juices as white pupil less eyes gazed down at her, mouth tendrils flickering and waiving as his mind tapped into her own.

What a mess you caused, now clean me up with your lips.

Once more he had called upon his abilities to dominate minds since doing otherwise could be hazardous to his health.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:50 pm

As soon as I found the ability to walk again, I stood up and then fell back to my knees in front of him. My hands wrapped almost carefully around his shaft, bringing it closer to my mouth. My fingers almost seemed careful to leave the cleaning to my mouth, as per his instructions, only smearing the warm sexual juices on his phallus, not actually removing any. Then, my lips envelopped the head of his cock, sucking on it like a lollipop, my tongue rubbing against the tip.

With a little 'pop' it slid out of my mouth and I began to lick along the side, slurping up rather nosily the very juices that I had created but moments ago, without the slightest bit of hesitation. My eyes were closed, as if I were concentrating immensely on my task.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 am

He burbled out in pleasure keenly feeling the lick of her tongue as his eyes swept closed. He had not remained idle though as his hands reached down to her breasts as he began caressing them with his touch, thumbs rubbing against her nipples while a tentacle of his worked its way down between her legs, its tip brushing against the hood of her clit while another tentacle began brushing against the slit of her sex teasingly.

Hm, that feels good. Now draw upon it for all your worth. You like that feeling, that sensation, the power you possess off of giving pleasure, don't you?

Character Listing

Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 pm

I felt him knead my chest, yet for some reason my body took it like a dog would a pat on the head or a scratch behind the ear. I put my lips over the head of the phallus and began to suckle on it. I then slowly began to descend on his shaft, pausing every few seconds to slip it out from inbetween my lips to ensure that none of it was being ignored. Each time more of it slipped into my lips, my tongue rubbing up against the bottom and a slurping noise exhumed from my lips. One of my hands had risen up and begun to jerk off the large member, my other hand slipping down inbetween my thighs and starting to massage my dripping nether, the droplets of nectar falling on the beach.

I moaned twice in response, a muffled 'mhm', to his question.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:14 am

His eyes shuffled closed as he let out one of his burbling moans as her lips slide down his shaft, the joys of friction playing against him as a single hand ran down his other shaft, his body instinctively shivering as he did so. Had his eyes not been closed at that moment he may have seen her other hand dipping between her thighs.

As it had been his eardrums had picked up the audible clues as he heard her fingers sloshing through her pussy, he could easily feel her thoughts as they bubbled to the fore of her mind, another tentacle joining the first as it looped about her breasts as they both squeezed against her mounds as they alternated between soft and hard touches, a tentacle assisting her fingers as the tip of it slipped back inside her bumping against her fingers as they dashed inside her.

He had begun rutting up against her, his shaft slipping further and further inside her stopping just shy of triggering her gag reflex.

You like that, huh? You like sucking cock, having the feel of it in your mouth, riding against your tongue but you rather have it pulsating inside you, huh?

Character Listing

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:57 am

Whimpers began to shiver out of my body as I felt the phallus in my mouth counter-thrust my motions, almost triggering my gag reflex. I began to pull my lips away and then move them back forwards, slurping noisily and swirling my tongue around as much of the cock as I can. I feel the tentacle slip into my dripping nether. My fingers, instead of warding it off, open my nether lips wider, granting it entrance. It was the most peculiar feeling I'd ever felt, like being in a glass prison, watching everything but not being able to do anything about it. Not stop it, not indulge in it, not even resist it. "Mmpphmm." A muffled 'mhm' was made in reply to his question.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Again he groaned out in that burbling way of his, feeling her lips pool against his length as her head bobbed up and down, succulant movements as her lips worked against him in a steady motion as she uttered her response against his shaft.

She had no need of doing so since he could read minds and see her response their though he had surmised that she had been used to dealing with those that had needed audible clues. He would have understood her response even without this talent though.

His tentacle that had been placed inside her removed itself with an audible popping sound as it came free. Then get on your knees like the filthy animal you are and you just might get what you crave.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:53 am

Taking in a deep breath, I felt my hands drop forwards and I was suddenly on all fours. It felt so degrading to my mind, but my body did nothing against changing its position. I screamed into my unhearing mind, roaring in agony. But nothing happened. My face tilted up to look into his tentacle-laden face, gazing into it with a longing to be taken once more. Almost suggestively, my tongue slipped out of my mouth and licked my lips, moistening them.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Gazing down at her Aegir noticed her upward glance. A tentacle reached up caressing her cheek. She was a good little puppet after all. His tentacles twisted into his species equivalent of a smile before slithering across the warm sands of the beach to get behind her.

Once there a tentacle brushed between her thighs roaming over her sex before appendages coiled about her arms, jerking them back as he took their weight and the weight of her body into his own grasp.

The tip of his central cock replaced the movement of his tentacle there as he gazed down at her. You want it, don't you? You want to feel something filling you up, pulsing inside you, don't you?

Character Listing

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:36 am

I felt my body smile proudly at the stroking of her cheek. Pride swelled in her chest at being praised.

With a yelp, I relinquished my arms to him. It felt like they were being pulled out of their sockets, but I knew that wouldn't happen. The pressure was in the wrong direction altogether. I felt my body squirm at this new position, trying to adjust. My arms posed no resistance, of course, to his terrible will. How could they? I was but a mere mortal. The presence of logic and my very will finally gave up, giving in to the mental and physical tortures.

"Yes, I want it inside of me! Please, give it to me!" The words came out as a plead, a desperate person begging for something they needed beyond all things.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next