View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Unexpected visitor [Silvie] 

Post Re: Unexpected visitor [Silvie]
Really It's ok. You just surprised me. Grabbing his hand she pulled herself back up to her feet. Moving towards him she reached up, her bare breasts rubbing against his chest, and she dabbed his cut with the still wet shirt. After a few moments she said, looking at the thin cut, It should be ok now.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 am

'' thank you so i guess you want to leave now he says with a sad sigh . i mean i've kissed you , stared at you . you must be eager to go right markachi begins to go towards his hut

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:24 am

Grabbing his arm, she said I don't want to leave. Moving over in front of him, her breasts rubbing against his body once more, she stood on her tippy-toes and kissed him. Don't worry about staring at me. I mean what else could you look at when they're exposed like this. she said with a wry smile.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 am

''thank you for not leaving . through allthe books i read over my year alone out here i haven't yet predicted what a girl will do i.............I don't know what to do''

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 am

You worry too much. I still have a few hours before I need to head back to campus, so lets go rest in your hut. Ok? Walking towards the hut ahead of him, her hips swaying gently as she moved. Looking over her bare shoulder she asked Are you coming?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:08 pm

''yeah , sure it'll be a mess though . books everywhere.'' he started after her ''oh yeah would you like some water ? ''

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm

That's ok, when you're alone for a long you don't really need to care about neatness. Stopping as he asked if she needed some water she said Sure, but is there fresh water nearby? I wouldn't want you to go too far out of your way. Moving to the hut's door Silvia pushed it open, blinking in surprise at the mounds of books stacked inside.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:25 pm

'' oh no there's none around here but i've read 13 books on the filter and i made one '' he pulled 2 glasses full of crystal clear water out of the device '' there's a hammock in the back on the far right i'll sit on the floor i never really use the hammock anyways........'' he trailed off

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Grabbing the glass of water and taking a drink, she said You made a filter? I applaud your technical skills. Walking over to the hammock he mentioned she sat down and asked him This seems like a pretty nice hammock, Why don't you ever use it? Don't like sleeping alone?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 pm

'' well i never did but since i came here i only need about an hour of sleep most of the time i'm not even here i just lay where i fall , literally i look to the books for knowledge and company . there isn't any animals so i took up books. i forgot , but i may have some clothes in an old chest over there'' he says as he starts to rise.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Listening to his story she said sadlyThat sounds like quite the lonely life. Especially for a nice guy such as yourself. Standing up she moved in front of him towards the chest, bending over and undoing the latch then pulling the lid up. Looking through the clothes she said Not much in here. I could use a pair of these jeans though, they go with that shirt you gave me. Not waiting for an anwser she thought Its no time to be bashful and pulled off her shorts, bending over in front of Mark and giving him a peak of her sex.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:18 pm

markachi found himself staring again . a more experienced man might have taken advantage of this , but then he suddenly remembered and his eyes glazed over in thought still staring at her exposed sex though not reeally seeing it.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Grabbing a pair of jeans from the chest she pulled them on, not bothering to zip them as he had already seen her naked. Noticing that his eyes were glazed over Silvia walked over to him asking in a concerned tone You ok? You're looking kind of out of it. Do you need to lie down?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:34 pm

''no....im....ok'' he nearly crashes to the floor ''yes i think i will lie down for a bit '' i was thinking about the last time i saw a woman naked it was i dont know how long i cant remember maybe never

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Bracing herself under his weight she lowered him slowly to the floor sayingOk. Let's get you settled down here... As she was saying that the oversized pants she had taken from the chest slipped down her legs tripping her up so that she fell down naked on top of him. Laying on top of him, her head was laying on his chest and her hairless sex was resting on top of his crotch. Raising herself up on her arms, she looked up at his face, blushing and saying O-Oh I'm sorry. I tripped.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next