View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Adventurous (Airi/Karzak) 

Post Re: Adventurous (Airi/Karzak)
“And there’s the magic word. You are learning very fast. Since you asked like a polite little slut I will satisfy you fully now” He smiled and now another tendril penetrated her pussy. It too began fucking her wildly in unison with the one in her ass. “It feels good doesn’t it Airi?” His smile widened as he watched her eagerly suck down on the tendril in her mouth, bobbing that innocent head back and forth. “I’m going to make you orgasm all day so you better get used to it”

His mouth lowered again to her breast it holding her nipple captive again inside. His tongue ran over it again and in turn had it respond by growing even more swollen. “You have quite unique breasts here. Every time I stimulate them your nipples seem to become even more erect. Why is that?” Before she answered he moved to the other nipple and repeated sucking on the tender flesh to get it just as big as its counterpart.

The beasts tendrils that were completely filling both holes now were reaching their climax as well. They had a far stronger endurance than her it seemed but by now she would probably be ready for a second orgasm. They tripled their speed the bumps running all along the walls inside her and finally let her beautiful holes taste his warm semen down there.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm

A moan tore itself from Airi's mouth as the tentacle plunged into her heated depths, her walls clenching to pull it deeper inside her as she felt him jerk inside her, stimulating her further as the blissful heat of his semen rushed into her most precious space. A second orgasm roared through her at his words, tightening every muscle in her body as she clenched around the tentacles ravaging her.

"GOD!" she shouted. "Please don't stop, oh God, it's sooo good... !" She moved shamelessly on the tentacles, trying to drive herself onto them as they pushed against her internal muscles with erotic force, the swollen and oh-so-sensitive flesh of her breasts bouncing provocatively against the tentacles binding them to attention as she tried to sate the insatiable hunger the monster had forced on her.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:34 pm

“Airi you’re such a dirty girl. Taking my tendrils up both holes and begging for more. I thought you were noone’s slut?” His tendrils continued pounding her, the bumps rubbing the inside of her pussy now. “You already came from taking my tendrils in the ass. I wonder how my bumps will feel inside your sex. Come now, describe it to me” He laughed as he felt every inch of her walls rub against the appendage.

The demon was amused as her body helplessly jerked against him trying to get off eagerly. Tendrils wrapped around her waist again and helped her jerk her body against his thrusting appendages. They quickened their pace again without warning. “Lets see how much you can endure before you cum again but do give me warning so I can give you my treat. If you don’t I’ll have to punish you by no more of the delicious food you desire.”

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Airi moaned as Karzak's tentacles encircled her waist, dragging her towards him as he fucked her relentlessly, the bumpy and muscular shape of his tentacle filling her deliciously, pushing in and out of her so quickly that each wave of pleasure as he squeezed into her overlapped with the next one, keeping her in an endless loop of desire.

As he quickened his pace, Airi threw her head back with a cry of shock and bliss, making her body a perfect arc, an erotic statue in the grip of a monster hammering into her cum-slicked sex and tormenting her diamond-hard nipples with sadistic pleasure. The bumps on his tentacles were touching her everywhere, plundering the secrets of her innermost space, every stroke filling her so completely that he was stimulating her G-spot even as he rammed all the way to the back of her. Each stroke filled the cup of her passion a little more, until she could feel it about to overtake her in an enormous, searing tide. Eyes wide, she bucked frantically as her internal muscles clamped down on the ravaging tentacles. "Oh, God, I'm cumming!" she screamed, her largest orgasm yet raging through her as she slammed against the monster's tentacles, taking them as far into her as they could go.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Her scream was enough to set off him as well. “Cum with me Airi. Let me fill you up with my seed” The tendril thrusted harder until finally it reached its peak releasing his sperm inside her holes. The load was too much for her ass, it leaking out of her while inside her sex it trailed up to meet with her own cum. The juices mixed together and flowed down like a river. “Your body seems to have taken a liking to me Airi but what of you. How do you feel” It was rather easy to make the body fold but the mind was a different matter. Her tendrils pulled out of her now. It was time. His hard cock stood ready and willing having waited patiently for its turn.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:53 am

Left in a haze from their mutual orgasm, Airi hung limp for a moment, her brain slowly taking up its processing duties to relay information once more. The sound of her own gasping breath gradually filtered into her awareness, followed by comprehension of Karzak's words.

How *do* I feel? she thought, taking a moment to take stock of herself. Her body was still tingling all over and somehow very much ready to see what else this monster had in store for her, her nether regions hoping very much that it was something else thick and interestingly-textured. Shutting the lid on her raging sexual appetite for a moment, something that expended nearly all of her willpower, Airi considered her answer. Startled, she realized that the most insistent impulse in her *liked* having her volition, and all of the power games she enjoyed so much, ripped away for a time. That inner slut loved being overridden, taking a submissive position for once, and indulging in a forceful fucking where she didn't have to call all of the shots. It was oddly... freeing.

The rest of her forceful nature protesting every inch of the way, Airi decided that a little submission wasn't so bad, provided she wasn't stuck in that role all of the time, and looked up at Karzak with a crooked, playful grin, shifting provocatively as she licked her lips. Her eyes traveled pointedly from his erect member, up his heavily-muscled body to his monstrous face, where she met his eyes boldly. "I'm your little slut," she purred.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2