View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Meeting her alpha male (Illianna) 

Post Re: Meeting her alpha male (Illianna)
the fast pace that he holds her at exicites her. so much so that soft mewling moans escape her. the toe fucking is unexpected and surprising. but "if the master wishes to play with me, then play with me he shall'' while the sensation is new, the urge to please has always been there. locking her breasts together to make a tighter glove around his hot burning flesh, she reaches for his other hand. gently guiding it to a rock step above her. hoping that he will rest his weight against it and be able to thrust harder past her heaving breasts into her watering mouth

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

Vincent don't hold himself, forcing her to please him o great. He continue fucking her mouth, anxious about what he will do with her when he finish!
The hard cock slides roughly on her warm lips, the tip violating her troath, in a in-and-out continuous movement. The hold her skull firmly and witha loudly groan, he fill her troath with his hard cock and release his hot seed into her mouth.
He don't release her head, even when he finish, forcing her to drink everything. And after that he continue holding his cock into her throath. He wants to see her trying to release herself to breath, freing her only after a few seconds before.

Good girl... i already like you... you'll be my frist haren slave in this island...
Now, let me see how you want's me so badly! Climb on and rock that pussy on my cock!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:42 pm

the burning hot seed shooting into her throat and stomache makes her feel more excited than she has ever been before. she tenativley continues to suck the still hard member. hoping to get another taste of his creamy salty goodness. at the order to mount him, she squirms up to do as he bids. but stops slightly confused. unsure if he wants her facing him so he may see her face, or if he would prefer her to be facing away for easier access to her now sensitve and swollen breasts.
"how do you want me?" she nearly whispers, head lowered, palms on his hips ass high in the air, in silent invatation.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

I want to see your face when you come impaled in my cock. NOW, CLIMB UP!!

He grasp her arm, and drags her up to his lap. He guides her and force her to sit on his still hard shaft, making it forces his way inside her already wet cunt. When the tip gain access, he grunts and smile.

Tigh... it's good...

His hands holds her hips and forces her down, putting all inside her, stretching her insides to the limit.

Now... do your best... SLAVE!!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:04 pm

"oh master! ehnn. mmmmmhhhh."
Illianna's tight pussy is stretched deliciously to the max. the large cock shoved so deeply into her aching body. she reaches for his neck, hands grasping his firm muscular shoulders for support as she lifts herself almost completely free of him and abruptly drops her slight weight down with all her might. impaling herself, before leaning back to allow his eyes to view her beaded nipples. showing him just how much she appreciates his kindness in allowing her to be his slave.
"thank you master. I (she shifts her hips foreward to give him some friction) -i cant thank you enough. please, emmh. uunn. please i want it - so badly - please help me - i need you deeper"

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

Vincent smile and purrs when she start to move and call for him.
His hand runs over her backs, scratching the spine line, descending in direction to her buut. He gives to her a loudly slap in the rear.

Want me deeper? How you wanna it?

He waits her to beg, very excited by her hips movement, and submission. He slaps her ass once again, leaving that burning sensation on her skin.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 pm

"please, master please. i - i need you in me. deeper. all the way in. hard."
try as she might Illianna can not get the leverage she so desperatly desires. and the slaps on her ample rump only server to make her wetter. her juices drip and pool on her masters lap. running down the insides of her thighs. "please master! i want you to be so deep in me that i forget my own name"
panting she leans foreward. nuzzling into the rock hard chest. rubbing her cheek against it like a kitten that wants to be pet.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 pm
Profile YIM

Your doom, my dear!

Vincent run his hands under ler legs, putting each on in one arm, wideding her most private area, showing to her his massive cock filling her pussy. He holds her firmly and start to buck her up and down on his cock. She's impaled brutally and fast, while her master groans and purr to her. His eyes are always on her, like a hungry beast ready to eat her alive.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 pm

her hips splayed wide, and the massive cock plunging into her at an increasingly fast tempo. Illianna lets out a groan of pleasure. never before had anyone done this to her, made her feel so good, made her feel so used, so needed. she knew that he needed her. not nearly as much as she needed him though.
"Yes Master. !!! oh Yes!" her breasts bounce freely for a moment before she presses them against his muscular chest. letting the hard nubs graze him as she nearly gasps for air, the force of his thrust driving all air from her lungs.
minutes go by. and the pounding continues. each minute she gets closer and closer to her own release. the tightening of her vaginal walls becomes almost more than she can bear.
"Mah- MASTER!?" she gasps between thrusts "May. i . come?. emh emh. i'm .. I'm. so. close. oh..enh. " her breathing - fast before becomes so fast that hyperventilating would not be hard to acheive. all the while she she stares enthralled- into the yellow eyes of her master. begging for permission to cunvulse in pleasure around his heated flesh. knowing that each and every time she comes it will be harder and harder. untill she eventually will pass out.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

Vincent looks back to her, and continues pouding her on his cock. Her tighning makes him purr loudly, showing how he likes it.

You can come! But i'll not stop!

He makes her bounce harder anf fast, forcing her to her limits. He loves the sounds of her breathing, and he now want to listen her screams.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 pm

"oh MASTER!!!!" Illianna screams in extasy her entire body constricting tightnening, convulsing. she begins to shake uncontrolably. her insides clenching so quickly that it triggers her to come again almost instantly. a spurt of her juices lubricates the massive cock that has been pounding into her for the last half hour or more... time has lost all meaning to her. only the pleasure remains. she squirms. leaning foreward a bit more allowing him deeper still into her spasming pussy. wanting him penetrate not only her womanhood but her womb as well. hoping beyond hope that he will fill her with his seed. just as he filled her mouth.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile YIM

Vincent stop his wild rythim, when she comes, feeling her insides grasps his cock. He licks her face, and make her rise his head. He close her mouth with his own, probing into her mouth whit his tongue, sucking hard, like a starving animal.
He break the kiss and look to her.

Round two... my time to come!

He stand up with her pussy still on his cock, and lay down with her under him. He put her legs up to his shoulders, and take position, re-starting the crazy pounding rythim, crishing his crotch on her pussy, and making his phallus fill her all inside, reaching her womb, bringing some painfull sparks to her body. He groan and roar lowly, always looking to her face.

Like it, slave? Wanna this harder? I will rip you in a half!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 pm

"Oh Master ! yes! just like that i need you " the abrupt change in position and even deeper penetration causes tears of joy to leak from her eyes. the painfully hard rythem driving her into a frenzy of delight. the penetration of her womb makes her cry out "MASTER!!!" as she for the third time- comes her feminine nectar coating the loins of her powerful lover - slipping down her curves to spill into a pool under her body
"please master - fill me. fill me with your hot seed make me yours as no other has or ever will"

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Vincent start to move, pistoning his cock hard and good on her tigh pussy. His sac hitting her ass while they continue with that insane dance, filling the woods with moans, grunts, screams and roars. She can feel him, rising the speed more and more, bouncing her wildly under him, her legs shaking on the air ate every stroke, like her lovely breasts.
He hold himself, trying to make her come again first, only releasing himself when she come. He fill her insides, stretching her with his pulsing shaft, and with a wild roar, he shoot his sperm in her once again.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:24 am

the pulsing hot semen shooting deep into her womb gave Illianna the most unbelieveable high she'd ever had. endorphins clouded her mind as the last few spurts of his male juices found their way deep inside. as she felt him shudder for the last time she reached up and gripped his neck, manuvering her legs to twine around his adonis like body. imploring him to stay on top of her. "i can take it, please i want to feel you ontop of me - at least for a little while."

Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next