View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (The Shokushu Pixies) 

Post Re: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (The Shokushu Pixies)
A couple of the pixies had already found the glasses, but had snuck of to one of the darker corners to have a look at them.

"Well, maybe you should take off your wet clothes then?", Pink offered helpfully. "Maybe we can hang them to dry or something?".

"I got another idea!", a green winged male shouted. "Maybe if she gets naked, we can fan her with air to dry faster!". With this he leapt into the air. Circling, he beat his wings furiously, generating a draft. A few others soon joined.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile YIM

"A-a-actually," Asao began, "that m-m-might just make it --"

But the flapping of wind and the surprisingly powerful gust of wind it brought had already started, increasing in strength as more of the tiny creature a that joined in.

The dry leaves on the floor were caught in the surprise gust blowing around and into her. Reflexively, she placed one hand over Pink still in her bra to shield her without noticing she did so.

Asao had to admit, it was noticeably warmer in the earthen room and the dry, air was a nice change of pace. Still shielding pink, she turned her head slightly so the brunt of the wind was no longer beating at her unprotected eyes. "This might actually work," she said finally.

Still keeling on the ground, she took a deep breath and finally removed her sodden kimono, hopping some of them would make good on her offer and hang it up to dry. Her face flushed crimson sitting in her underwear as she was blown dried by tiny naked beings hat logically shouldn't exist.

"Thank you all," she said her shivering almost complete gone. She felt a little warmer, but exposed. Her kingdom for a simple blanket! She looked down at Pink, removing her hand so she could speak to her. "You're friends are really nice," she said with nervous smile, still embarrassed. "I'm glad i was able to bring you back to them. Um... how come you're still in my bra and not flying around with them? You aren't hurt are you?"

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm

“I am not hurt!", Pink said, beaming a big grin up at Asao. "But this is the most comfortable place!"
She let one hand run along the smooth skin atop her rescuer's breast. "They are so nice, and warm. I wish you could crawl down here with me. But that isn't possible, is it?"

A few of the other had made a few attempts at lifting the soaked kimono, but it was too heavy with all the water it had absorbed. One of them gave one of the roots a tap with the finger. The root came to life, and slowly lifted the wet garment into the air.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

Asoa's face seemed to be doomed to remain permanently red. Pink's tiny, soft caress sent a shiver through her that has nothing at all to do with the cold . Her nipples, which were begging to soften as he was warmed up, began to tent her bra again.

"Um, no, I don't think that is possible," she said to Pink. "But, um, thank you I guess? I mean, this is all a little strange for me but... well... you feel kind of comfortable to me to. Down there, I mean. Soft and warm..."

Asao's blush deepened. "I don't suppose I could keep you?" she joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Asao jumped slightly as she felt the earth behind her rumble a bit and turned her head to see the blurry image of her kimono rising off the ground. "Thank you," she said, looking blindly at the moving lights. "Would it... would it be alright if I stayed here until the storm is over?" she asked. "I don't want to intrude... but well its not safe out there, and you're all so fascinating... I'd like to talk to you some more."

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:55 pm

"Keep me? Well, I guess that is possible.. It is kind of nice in here!", Pink said, head popping back up from Asao's cleavage. "I'd have to go up after a while, tho'. To eat and stuff. Hmmm.. unless.."
Pink crawled back down between the big inviting hills. "Maybe.. Do you make milk? I could live of that for a while.". Her voice was now muffled. Asao could feel her squirming and crawling within her bra, apparently inching her way towards Asao's nipple.

"Well, sure you can stay.", Purple said. "We wouldn't throw you out after rescuing our harebrained friends here. And we can talk, certainly. Is there anything you want to know?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh!" Asao cried as Pink vanished into her bra cup, her tiny, slim, smooth body caught between her bra and her breasts, a she wormed her way to the nipple. Said nipple was now quite erect form the stimulation.

"Um i dont actually make milk, she tried to add quickly," little breathless. "Human women normally only lactate during pregnancy. There are way to induce lactation, of course. Usually through consuming certain natrual or synthetic chemicals or enzymes..."

She was babbling now, and felt quite silly for it. So she turned her attention to Purple. "But I haven't been pregnant. In fact I cant have kids at all... So i kinda made one. But.. she ran away. And I've come here, to Shokushu, looking for her. Have you... have you met a woman named Eve? She... might have looked human, but she isn't really. She more like... well not like you all, but definitely not completely human either...?"

She trailed off, realizing how simple and foolish she must have sounded. "But I'm being selfish!" she added, forcing a smile. "Tell me about yourselves! I've never met pixies before!" Then heisntlay she added. "You are pixies right? I was never quite certain of the difference between pixies and faeries..."

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 pm

"Eh, we are kinda faeries. One part of a big family. Me mix a lot too. Well used to, anyway. When there were more of us."
Purple did not seem to interested. This was old territory for her. There were other, more interesting things.
"You made yourself a daughter? That is pretty neat. Are you a sorceress perhaps? And she is part human, and part like a pixie. Except not.. Is she a changeling?"

"More importantly.. if we are to find her, we must know what she looks like. Is she just as hot as you are? Describe her in detail. Starting with her butt, perhaps."

Green was slowly circling Asao, taking the time to take in her curvaceous figure.

Pink, obviously, was well ahead of the others when it came to inspect her delights. Having found a stiffened nipple, she intended to play with it. A tiny tongue lapped at the erect bud. "Mmmmm.. so big is is becoming! I wonder if I can even put it in my mouth. Mind if I try?"

And with this, Pink encircled the hardening bud with her little hands, massaging it while teasing it with her tongue. Placing little lips on it, she opened ther mouth, and started to suck at it, slowly sliding it into her mouth, then withdrawing, almost like fellatio.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm
Profile YIM

"No," Asao began. "I'm more of a scientist than a...oh. OH!!"

A fresh blush crossed her face as she felt Pink's carefully and lovely ministrations on her nipple. It stiffened just a bit more in the tiny pixie's mouth in response. She ought to say something, ought top get Pink to stop.... but it wasn't like it was hurting her, and this was her frist chance to ask someone...or something... about Eve. She wasn't not about to ruin it by trying to tell them what to do in their own home.

Besides, it push came to shove, surely she could overpower one tiny lecherous pixie. Surely.

"S-scientist." Asao began again, squirming as Pink had her way with her nipple. "I mean there was some magic invol- oooooohhh- ved. But I handled the science side. At the end of the daaaaAAAaay, science and magic or just two different rules sets for the saaaaaAAAame thing: The ability to understand then control the world around usssss."

Asao was rambling and panting now, and tried to get back on focus. Green's comment of her being hot distracted her again though, and she couldn't help but smile at the compliment. Then something Pink's tongue did something to her nipple made her whole body quiver.

"I can't tell you... mmmm... what she looks like cause she can change....*gasp*. So she's kinda like a changeling I guess. When i first m-AAA-de her she looked just like me when she took her frist shape. But now-ow-oh... she could look like anyone. But she always did love having tentacles. And she would be very very --" she was about to say 'pretty', but Pink's tongue hit that spot again, and she blurted out "Sexy!" instead.

She bit her lip as she felt a louder moaning coming on, and rolled onto her rear and out of her kneeling position. She stretched her legs out on the ground in front of her, circulation returning to them now that they were straight again. This proved to me a tiny mistake, since now that the pain of kneeling so long was fading, certain other sensations were becoming more intense. She bit her lip again, but only barely stiffed the loud moan this time.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Purple let herself drop down to Asao's thigh, and used her momentum and her hand to slide down the shapely leg towards her main body. She stopped just within reach of the moaning woman's sex, and extended her own slender leg and let her little bare foot rest gently upon her clit.

"You have a lovely voice. I like it when you talk and moan at the same time. I bet people fuck you just to listen to your voice all the time. And you are real sexy when you squirm in pleasure."
She moved her foot a little, idly tracing the outline of the human woman's sex, then poking at it with her toe. One hand quickly found it's way down between her own legs. The purple pixie was masturbating, seemingly without any embarrassment at all.

"Tentacles, eh? We don't have tentacles, but we can grow some from around us pretty much anywhere." Green said. "Wanna see?"
He was hovering in the air above the beautiful scientist, quite enjoying the view. The abundance of curves, the way her breast moved each time she moved herself. They had sure found a real good specimen this time.

Pink took a small break from the nipple. Using her little hands, she shoved the bra down, exposing both herself and most of the soft hill. The erect bud was shiny and wet from spittle. "That was fun! Do you suck your own nipple too, sometimes? Because I would, if I was like you!" The grinning pixie was obliviously enjoying herself. Straddling Asao's tit, she placed her hot little cunt on the hardened peak, and started rubbing herself up against it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:12 pm
Profile YIM

The situation was quickly spiraling out of Asao's control. Words failed her as purple's foot teased her clit behind her dampening panties. She looekd down ask her to stop, but complete forgot what she was going to say once she say the tiny creature masturbating.

Warning bells went off in some distant part of her head. The rest of it was quite bust with keeping from moaning ans she squirm where she sat. Think pink got in on the act all exposing her top and all but fucking her nipple.

"I," she panted. "That is I mean i never 't....ahhhhhh."

Get up and get out you stupid woman! her rational mind screamed at her. Whatever they know isn't worth it!

But could she take that chance. Thing weren't so bad as yet, she could still run if she had too...

"MmmmMMMmm," she tried again. "I never tried. Ssssucking my own nipple thaAAT is... I dont know if I even cOUld!"

Purple's foot was driving her to distraction. Every time she tried o form a sentence, the foot would tweak her clit and pleasure would wipe it away. She looked up at Green, her eyes half glazed, prating with her bra halfway pulled off. He had said something important.. what was it?

"YoooOOOu sssaid something..?" she said as she squirmed. "About...tentacles?" She had to get this conversation back on track. Back on the matter of Eve, before it was too late.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 pm

"Tentacles? Coming up!"

Something started creaking, as the wood of the roots started to transform. A few shifted position, and it looked like something was moving underneath the surface. The pixies seemed exited now, like they were anticipating something good. But no one seemed as exited as little Pink.

"Ohh.. your bud is so haaard! So hard, and so soft at the same time..oh.. I want it in me.."

That pink was not merely pleasing herself, but actually having some sexual intercourse with Asoa, just with improvisations for size, did not seem far fetched. The little pixie was writhing, moaning, gasping and rubbing herself up against the large breast with passion. Her wet cunt was grinding up against the hardened nipple. One hand grasped the bud, another pried the nether lips of the pixie aside. Pink pressed up against them, and then..

The impossible happened, as it seemed the little nymphomaniac was actually fucking the hard bud, at least partly managed to get it inside her. The pixie girl twisted and moaned.

"Ah. Are those the tentacles you wanted?", Purple said, smiling wickedly. The larger roots seemed to bulge, then rupture, spawning a cluster of greenish white vegetable tentacles, clearly made of plant material, but nimble and mobile like snakes.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:56 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2