View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol) 

Post Re: Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol)
"I have often sensed the presence of life other than human out here, but I have yet to encounter them. I enjoy my privacy when I'm not entertaining lovely young women, such as yourself."

Adjusting her top would have made Mezrol raise an eyebrow and give a pleased smirk. Unfortunately for him, he lacked the necessary facial features for those expressions. He was, however, still planning how he would have his way with this girl. If he managed to get her to offer herself willingly, then he would count himself as more than successful.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you. So do you run into alot women this deep in the woods? I would have thought I would have been the only that would get this lost.

Ishtar breathed a sigh of relief, at least she wasn't the only one whose had gotten lost in the woods. Still why didn't anyone mention Mezrol? Perhaps they did, and Ishtar didn't write it down. Amnesia took care of the rest, and that would explain why Ishtar didn't expect to find him out here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:28 pm

"No, not really. I've never found a girl this deep in the woods before. Usually they are much closer to their residence. Though I have entertained several guests out here, you are only the second I've managed a conversation with."

It wasn't often that he had encountered a girl to simply talk to, and even then he usually wound up giving that girl at least a few orgasms. He hoped that his luck would hold.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Oh I see. I guess I am really the only one this silly. Ishtar made a goofy expression to emphasize how silly she was. So you only talked to one other girl, huh? That's too bad you seem like such a nice creature. Ishtar paused a second as her brain picked up on a piece of information. But you did say you have entertained several guests out here?

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:59 pm

"Indeed I have" answered Mezrol. Soon enough the girl would realize that he too was a creature of sexual bearing. He wondered just how she would respond to this realization, as he had so far made no attempt to so much as touch her. He wasn't particularly hungry at the moment, but one can never be too full should she wish to participate.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar thought about a little more, It seems odd that you would have entertained people without speaking. Even in a tea ceremony, people have to interact with each other. I guess I just don't understand what your talking about. She fanned her shirt again due to the heat, not realizing her heat was due to odorless aphrodisiac that had been slowly been released during their conversation.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:15 pm

"We spoke. There were words, but little body to them. Hardly a conversation, but words nonetheless."

He noticed that she was warmer than the surrounding heat would be responsible for, and concluded that his vapor was taking effect. He would continue this small dose for a while. As he had plenty of time, he felt that upping the amount would only cut this rather nice conversation short.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Oh I see. I guess that makes sense, I think.

Maybe the other girls just were too weirded out to have a conversation. So they tried to keep it as brief as possible. That made a lot more sense, the more Ishtar thought about it. It was too bad, because Mezrol seemed nice enough.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Perhaps she wouldn't figure it out. It mattered not to him. Hours were long in the woods, and more so when you're feeling "warm."

They were traveling off of the beaten paths of the wood, as Mezrol needed not the assistance of firm footing. Soon enough they reached a fallen tree of massive size, and from his mass came two large tentacles that reached towards Ishtar.

"Mind your footing as you step over, my dear," he said as one took her hand gently and the other rested on her lower back, steadying her.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar was surprised when Mezrol formed two large tentacles, but they were to help guide her over the fallen tree. Thank you, Mezrol. Your so kind. Ishtar felt his tentacle rest on her lower back and was caught offguard about how good it felt. Ah! Why was she get aroused now in the middle of nowhere?

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 pm

"Are you alright? I'm not hurting you, am I?" As he spoke he very gently rubbed her back. He could feel her jolt of arousal when he touched her, and was most pleased by it. He was also pleased that the girl appreciated his kindness. By no means did he want the girl to get hurt, though the intention of the tentacles was to let her see what his form was capable of doing.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

No, I am fine. I was just surprised by your kindness. She could feel his tentacle rub her back. It felt really good, but she really needed to get back to school soon. Still she moaned softly as she felt his gentle caress. It had been a long day in the woods after all.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Her soft moan told Mezrol not to stop. The tentacle on her back continued rubbing it gently as she stood, making no move towards the log. Finally this conversation was beginning to take its inevitable turn, and no one was complaining.

"Do you, perhaps, enjoy my touch?"

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar was a bit surprised about how good it felt. Ah! I guess I had been in the woods too long. It must have been a long and tiring day. You seem to give a really good back rub. Ishtar kinda blushed at the last comment, she never expected to ever say that to ...to what ever Mezrol was.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:59 am

"Well thank you, my dear. I had not expected to be complimented so much today."

He gently guided Ishtar over the fallen tree, steadying her steps. Once over, however, he did not remove his tentacles from her. He decided instead to leave them on her unless she requested otherwise.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next