View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Don't mess with a Ninja or should you? (Iruma) 

Post Re: Don't mess with a Ninja or should you? (Iruma)
Iruma dropped like a stone as the electrical charge entered her body, her eyes still wide open with surprise as she lay very still on the floor. And as her captor picked her up he would see that her muscles still twitched with the residual energy remaining in her as she looked with a dull expression up at him.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm

I lift you up and into my arms as I carry you gentle and set you down on one of the work benches as I smirk as I start to grab some plants and some tools with me as you feel your arms and legs start to be restrained by some more plants as vines come forth and wrap around your limbs encircling them and pulling them down tight causing your legs to be spread out and your arms held together above your head all the way up and down them as you slowly recover. I look at some needles and check them to make sure there clean, before leaning over you. “Lets begin shall we?” I ask you with a smirk.

I then bring the needle down upon you injecting you with a mixture of fertility, fire, and earth derived elemental compounds. It was based on a new theory of mine as I work with different elements of nature. The fire was directly made to help inflame the heat of passion of lust of the body, the earth was for greater endurance, the fertility was made based on various plants and such. Amongst humans you might get the side effect of being more fertility. The desired effect I wanted, was lactation.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Looking dullly up at him after being placed on some sort of work bench she watched as he gathered some plants and some tools scattered nearby. Soon she felt vines wrapping around her exposed limbs their strength binding her arms tightly together above her head and causing her legs to spread wide with no room for struggle even if the shock had not left her muscles almost useless. The widespread position of her legs left glimpses of pink exposed to the air as her captor returned to stand over her asking "Lets begin shall we?" She saw the needle resting in his hand and even though her strength was slowly returning her thoughts of speech were still waiting to return so she could not even anwser the rhetorical question.

The needle then bit into her flesh as he injected her with some mixture, exactly what was unknown, and left his compound to do its work as it coursed through her body. The drug seemed to act quickly as her body started to heat as it worked and she felt her breasts throb as it began its work on them, the sensitive flesh slowly starting to expand as the compound worked to activate the glands inside her heavy orbs for lactation.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 pm

I smirk as I sniff the air and take notes with my nose and eyes to see how you react to the treatment, will the fertility compound also effect your pheromone output making them actually worth a damn now, making you that much more seductive to humans and monsters I thought as I also take note of your increasing breasts size. I wait a good 15 minutes before I reach down and squeeze one of them, teasing it for a bit in my hands seeming to pull up on it as I then go to your nipples squeezing it as I then lean down and start to suck upon your tit to draw forth milk from the sensitive mound as I was also curious what your response would be, that's why I gave you an extra ten minutes to recover from the shock.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 pm

She noticed his smirk as he sniffed the air, seemingly pleased with his work, and unknown to the trapped kunoichi he was pleased that her pheremone output had increased. By this time her breasts had stopped growing, quite easily a solid E cup now, and the rest of her body had time to recover as he left her defenseless body alone for what seemed as if the longest time although it was only about 15 minutes.

She groaned as he finally reached down to her newly enhanced orbs squeezing one and teasing it in his large hands, almost seeming to pull it up, for a bit before doing the same to her nipple and as he latched onto her nipple sucking it to draw the milk from her body her back arched forward towards him as a spurt of milk greeted the stimulation to her now huge orbs.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:06 am

Hmmm, first reaction is quite pleasent it seems. I think to myself as I suck further on your orb drawing out much more milk also finding out how the taste compares to other milk and such as I savor each and every drink from your delightful orbs as a coupe increases in size is always a good thing for a girl right. Ha, ha, ha.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 am

The milk now pouring from her altered breasts left Iruma feeling complete bliss as the feeling seemed almost as if her breasts were cumming each time the wolf like caretaker drank from them. She was having trouble thinking straight from the feeling but if she could she would likely think that the alterations would likely do nothing but attract unnecessary attention.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:05 am

She would most defintly be correct about this then, however I'm sure monsters in the future would not mind my alterations to her sweet body in the least, and who knows maybe this compound can net me a few favors from them in the future. As I pull away to taste the other one. I had to make sure the flavor, the effect was spread out evenly as I tease you lovely breasts as your senstivity now was quite amazing now.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:24 pm

She was moaning softly, but almost constantly, as the mouth teasing one orb moved to the other testing it like he did before. With her first orb now unattended a trail of milk was running from her nipples and down her enhanced orbs, pooling in between her huge orbs and running down her stomach.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

I smile at this, the reactions from your body were quite good. It seems you were responding excellently, I would predict a 25% redection in the senstivy factor unless I got you on a dosage system I think to myself as I move from your breasts and move my hand over a nearby plant which recorded the date via it's gentic material which I could then pull it back up in my true home.

I let you recover some more as I want to see your reactions when your mind is all there, as I then whisper into your ear. "Hmmm, you look like your enjoying yourself quite a bit there... Iruma, right?" I ask you.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:37 am

She looked at him as he moved away from her enhanced chest, the now unattended nipples both still leaking milk down her body, as he touched a nearby plant which seemed to respond to his touch. Being left to recover once again her body slowly regained its composure as he whispered in her ear, "Hmmm, you look like your enjoying yourself quite a bit there... Iruma, right?" She nodded slightly and responded "Uh-huh."

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Hmm, I would have to compare her behavior to NICE records about her encounters with other creatures. To see if she became so docile once heavily aroused, it could be a nice side effect or if this was her natural reaction a so called easy taming process through pleasure. An interesting phenomena in some girls while it takes much longer in others as I reach down and press my fingers against your slit pushing my fingers in to see how wet you had became due to the light drink I had from you.

I lean down breathing hotly on your lips. “Hmm, what a breathtaking beauty you are little ninja, well not so little actually.” I tell you as I then kiss you as I stir my fingers around your insides. A nice slow kiss at first warming up your hot lips, letting your body respond and know what is happening as I then deepen the kiss starting to drill my tongue inside of your sweet mouth, wrapping it around your tongue as I make it much deeper all registering the effects of it on you in my mind and the effect it has on me as I may make you one of my favorite pets on this island.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2