View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Beauty meets Power (for Kerrick) 

Post Re: Beauty meets Power (for Kerrick)
Kerrick laughed as he pumped his member in and out of her. Slowly he felt her body adapt to the rhyme, a sign that the drug was beginning to take its effect. Kerrick took his time, there was no need to hurry and he wanted to enjoy this girl. His massive shaft felt good in her tight hole and he was enjoying every second of it.

As he pumped in and out of her cunt, his two free tentacles roamed her body, eventually coming to a rest at her breasts. After playing with them for awhile, the tips of the tentacles formed into suckers and swallowed her erected nipples, gently massaging and chewing on them.

"Do not deny it. You are enjoying this."

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:58 am

Ishtar's head bobbed up and down with each thrust, she slowly began to moan as each thrust weakened her resolve a little more. She could here his laughter as the monster continued to enjoy thrusting into her delicate flower. She felt ashamed as she became more aroused from his thrusts.

Meanwhile a pair of tentacles had found her breasts and began to explore them vigorously. She moaned as she felt her swollen breasts be massaged. As she looked down she saw the tentacles form into suckers as they began to massage and suck on her nipples.

Ahhh!!! No I can't ...Uhhhh....can't give up!!! Somebody...ohhhh...somebody will come and find me.? Ahhh!!!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 am

"No my dear. It is just you and I here. Alone. No one will find us. No one will see us."

Kerrick continued his assault on her, increasing his pace every minute but still slow enough to prolong the experience. As he carried on, there was no need to hold her legs anymore, so Kerrick released the other two tentacles. They wrapped around her breasts and began squeezing at a pace, while the other two continue to suck on her erected nipples. Kerrick opened his mouth and his snake like tongue entered through her mouth as she moaned and began playing in her mouth.

Kerrick carried on like this, determined to make Ishtar reach her orgasm.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:32 am

Ishtar grunted as she felt Kerrick's pace increase. As he pressed deeper into her, his tentacles released from her legs leaving them alone to support her weight. All the while the green slime slowly absorbing into her skin and increasing her arousal. The tentacles moved on wrapping around her breasts, she moaned again as she could feel her breasts being squeezed and sucked at once, it was an overwhelming experiences especially in her state.

As she moaned she felt something wet drive into her mouth, pushing her head back against the tree she was pinned against. As her eyes opened in surprised, she saw that the monster's tongue had left his mouth and snaked its way into her mouth when she moaned. As it explored her mouth, she could feel her willpower being washed away. Slowly she felt a wave of pleasure start to build within her.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:34 am

"Yes, yes, good girl. Release it!"

Kerrick laughed in her head. She was losing, just like the rest of them. To "reward" her for being such a good girl, the suckers on her nipples suddenly began vibrating. He removed his tongue from her mouth, instead having it travel down her face and neck. Kerrick felt himself being stimulated, as his second brain began forcing his other cock to began erecting. An evil smile formed on his face as he began forcing the second cock up her ass.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:46 am

Ishtar let out a muffled moan, as she felt the tentacles on her slime covered breasts began to vibrate. Ishtar could feel the pleasure flow through her breast into her body as she felt the pleasure continue to build.

His tongue then left her mouth and began to explore her face and neck. This allowed his ears to hear her moans properly as they became louder and more frequently. She gasped as his tongue slid under her chin forcing her head to tilt upwards.

It was then her eyes went wide, she could feel a second member began to move up her rear. Ahhh!, No! Not there! Not in my....Ohhhhhh! Ishtar moaned as she could feel the pleasure in her body rise until she was on edge. It wouldn't take too much more to send her over the edge into ecstasy.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Kerrick pumped both of his members in her at the same time, increasing his pace slowly. Meanwhile his tentacles continued their assault on her breasts, sending waves of pleasure into her brain, determined to subdue her. Already her body and mind was beginning to betray her. Kerrick was winning.

"Now. Beg me to go faster."

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Ahhh!! Faster? I can't...Ohhhh....can't give in. She could feel his pace slowly increase. Her body ached for released, it was so close....so darn close. It was only just a bit further to ecstasy. Her drugged mind could feel waves of pleasure making thinking ever difficult. Still she tried to steel herself for one less denial. She opened her mouth to deny him again, however she was not prepared for what came out of her.

Please, go faster. Ahhh! The betrayal was complete.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Kerrick laughed evilly in her head. It was complete. Her will was broken and she was now his. His to enjoy. His slut. Defying him meant pain, obeying him meant pleasure. Soon she would get used to that principle. He continued to fuck her, now faster and faster, spreading both her holes open. He was coming close to release, but Kerrick had another evil plan in mind.

"Beg me to cum into you. Beg me to release my sperm slut."

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Ishtar moans were starting to reach a cresendo as she could feel him thrust faster and faster into her. Her flower was beginning to clamp down on the member as it wanted more and more of his touch. It was perhaps the only part of her slime covered body that had been allow to move on its own. She was so close, so close...

Please, Ahhhh...I'm so close...Ohhh! Please ....Uhhhh!....inside me!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Kerrick continued to pump into her, faster and faster, until he could no longer hold it back. With a roar, he stopped and shot wave after wave of his hot cum into her pussy and ass. After about a minute or so, he pulled out of both her holes and stood up, taking a moment to catch his breathe. But he was not done with her. Two of his tentacles picked her up and forced her on her knees while the other two kept her arms pinned behind her. Kerrick walked up to her and smiled.

"Now slut, you will clean my cock for me. With your mouth."

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 am

Ishtar could feel each thurst in her become more and more powerful until suddenly he roared. She felt his hot release fill her body. It was the final thing to throw over the edge. AHHHHH!!! Her head pointed upwards as she released a moan that filled the woods she found herself trapped in. Her moaned eventually faded away as her head fell foward in defeat. After a minute or so twitching inside her, Kerrick pulled his members out of her. She was sure he was done with her.

However he had other plans. His tentacles dropped from her breasts and grabbed her around the waist. With one motion she found herself on her knees in front of him. Her hands were still bound, it was clear that he was far from done with her.

As he ordered her to clean one of his members, she was shocked. She didn't want to do it, Yet her slime covered body demanded her to do something so she would receive more pleasure. Gingerly she leaned forward and began to wash the very tip of his member with her tongue.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 am

Kerrick's powerful hand grabbed the back of Ishtar's head and pushed it forward, forcing her to take his entire cock in his mouth. "Thats much better," he said to her as he pushed and pulled her head, forcing her to taste his entire length. His two free tentacles traveled down her body, one of them resting on her clitoris while the other began pushing into her pussy, which was still stretched from the recent assault. Once the tentacle was inside, it began pumping slowly while the one on her clit began vibrating.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 am

Ishtar felt his had grab her head and forced she to take his entire member at once. She nearly gagged on its length and girth but somehow she was able to supress it. She was pulled by her fine light blue hair back and forth as tasted the entire length of his member.

Meanwhile she felt two tentacles slight down her nubile body. They came down to her flower. She felt one begin to vibrating against her numb as one pentrated her flower. As it began to thrust, Ishtar eyes went wide as she had muffled moans while her mouth moved up and down the length of his member.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 am

"Good girl."

Kerrick rewarded her by giving her more pleasure; the tentacle pumping in her pussy began vibrating as well. Meanwhile his free tentacle moved down towards her ass and began brushing her cheeks. He continued to force her head up and down on his cock, slowly to prolong the experience. Occasionally he would stop to let her get some air but he seemed no where near done.

"You are enjoying it aren't you?"

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next