View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Unexpected training partner (Ivy Husted) 

Post Re: Unexpected training partner (Ivy Husted)
Damn, I'm cornered. I should have paid more attention to where I was backing up to, she thought. She felt her back against the surface of a tree. She raised her head, only to be faced with those devilish eyes of his. “I can't believe I just got commented by an monster,” she unknowing blurted out. She wasn't embarrassed to say it either. She noticed how little space laid between their bodies. And at certain times, she could almost feel the warmth of his breath against her tender skin. They were too close, even for her.

Unknowing, her right hand had managed to lay upon his upper torso.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:40 am
Profile YIM

Soon, Ivy had her back against a tree that wasn't the one where she put her weapons. She had forgotten about them and eventually put herself in a bad position. Nothing that Rahs cared about, anyway. If she was going to give some resistance or not, it didn't matter for him much at the end.

His earlier comment also caused another one by Ivy, and her response made him chuckle. The mercenary didn't say anything back, anyway. He simply kept walking forward until their bodies were practically pressing against each other. And as a reaction, completely unknowingly, Ivy laid a hand on his upper torso, feeling the trained muscles as hard as steel and the unique softness of his naked, scaly skin.

His left hand moved as well, and took her hand and lifted it. The difference in height let Rahs inspect her hand as if looking at a flower from up close. Ivy could feel what he felt too: that the incredible strength in his hand made it look like her own could be broken instantly by him. He didn't do anything else until suddenly, out of the corner of their eyes, the katana that was resting on the tree hit the one where Ivy was, cutting a small part above her head. It was being manipulated by one of his tentacles.

I wonder how can a pretty girl like you be or at least try to be so tough to train a martial art, and even play with these toys... Rahs expressed, suddenly backing away almost to the place where he orginally stood, next to the tree he was hiding behind. The katana was being pulled by the tentacle to his hand until the tendril disappeared under his skin and he gripped the sword. The mercenary had his back towards Ivy, and after a few seconsd of looking at the sword, he threw it away, to a far tree where it pierced the trunk and remained there.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Ivy felt the creature's muscular surface, It feels all scaly, yet, soft at the same time...weird. I always thought a monster's skin was either rough or slimly...maybe I was wrong, she thought right before her hand was lifted from his chest. By one of his hands, it appeared as though he was inspecting it in a way. Observing every aspect that laid upon her delicate hand. Although, she never realized their size difference, well that's until now. Man, he's tall...but what would you expect from an overgrown creature like himself, she thought to herself. “Maybe, I enjoy sharp objects that can be used to tear into creatures like yourself,” she said with a smirk. Suddenly, she witnessed her sword taken from the tree she had laid it upon and soon into the hands of the menacing creature that stood before her. Only to be thrown into the trunk of a tree. “Hey, what did you do that for?” she question, as she lifted her back from the tree behind her.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:03 am
Profile YIM

I don't believe you can cut one of the monsters with such toys. Well... Maybe the weaker ones, but not the more experienced. Rahs turned around to face Ivy, who seemed upset about the fact that he threw the katana at another tree and left it there. The student had moved slightly from her position from the tree but didn't seem ready to make any other movement.

Taking that into account, Rahs decided to finally start playing with Ivy. It's a nice sword, sure... And it's not like it's gonna break from just sticking into that tree... Wanna come closer and see for yourself? All of a sudden, at least four tentacles sprouted from his back and went towards Ivy. They had an uncanny accuracy and moved really fast. It would be possible for the blonde student to possibly evade them for a bit, but they were ultimately going to wrap themselves around her limbs, ready to immobilize her.

SFA---

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:51 am

"I rather not," she replied. At the sheer sight of the tentacles, who had sprouted from the creature's back. Only caused her reflexes to take action. "Oh, no you don't." She managed to dodge some of the tentacles, but it was only a matter of time before they caught her. Now, how am I going to get out of this situation..., her thoughts lingered. For he was now, or was he...always in complete control from the beginning.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 am
Profile YIM

I suggest you not to resist so much now, Ivy. Rahs spoke as her body struggled against the tentacles that were tightening around her limbs. They carefully lifted her from the ground until she was a good few inches from it, and then started to slowly pull her towards Rahs. Little by little she would see how the mercenary got closer, or rather, she was getting close to the creature that would rape her.

The closer she got to the mercenary standing there and waiting for her curvy body to come close enough, the farther the tentacles were spreading her arms and legs so she wouldn't be able to move around too much. And eventually she was being held in mid air in front of Rahs again, and due the difference in height again, she was at eye level with him. His breath caressed her skin again, as slowly his left hand went up and touched her thigh, letting a single finger run along her length of her leg.

SFA---

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:37 am

She struggled against the tentacles that held her captive. As the distance between the creature and her being were ever getting closer...too close. She was displayed before Rahs, she mounds rise and fall with every breath she took. I'm not going to like the turnout to this..., she mentally thought to herself. When she felt the sudden touch of flesh against her tender skin. Noticing what Rahs's hand was doing, or, was attempting to do. "Like I'm going to listen to you." At least he's not the one getting raped here...

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:49 am
Profile YIM

The mercenary could see very well how Ivy's bosom jiggled slightly as her heavy breaths continued. It was obvious she was getting nervous being too close with something that she knew was going to take her and violate her. But even when facing the monster before her, she still showed her tough side, obviously not intending to listen to any of his suggestions... At least for now.

Rahs didn't say anything else to her right then, just kept caressing her soft leg with one finger, letting her thigh feel the soft and slightly colder finger. Slowly, a new tentacle formed and moved through the air, moving towards her back, touching it with her tip. It was coated already with the aphrodisiac it held inside, secreting it just enough so only the tip was wet. The tendril then started to moved up and down her back, its movements trailing her spine perfectly as the finger started to move oh so slowly to the inside of her thighs. After a few moments, the tentacle was surrounding her sides, crawling around her ribs until her midsection was wrapped by the green tendril. As if resembling a snake, the tendril was beginning to make its target obvious to Ivy: her round and soft mounds that were still hidden beneath the fabric.

SFA---

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2