View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Night Run (For Pia Pixies) 

Post Re: A Night Run (For Pia Pixies)
"Oh! You sure? Because I think I could find you a pixie boy, if you change your mind.", Pink said.
"I kinda prefer women myself, at least when it comes to biggies. Because they are usually cuter than the men. Maybe except some of the younger ones, but there are no young men here anyway. Just the boring ones, you know. Stuffy ones with coats and the teachers."
Pink seemed to think about this for a few seconds. "So is that why you came here? Because there are a lot of girls here?"
While pink was talking, the pixies who had come closer to investigate landed behind Aeria, watching the disusion silently.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:19 am
Profile YIM

Aeria blinked "There's more of you here? How many?" A flush still present on her cheeks she answered "And that was one of the reasons I chose to come here yes, not the only one, but it was a contributing factor. I really just wanted to get far away from Romania, spread my wings, see what else there was in this world." She gestured towards Pink "Never thought I would be seeing things like you, though you seem a lot friendlier than some of the other... denizens of this place." She was rather caught up in the conversation, still having no idea the other little creatures were sneaking up on her and listening to her and Pink speak.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 pm

"We are this many." Pink said, once again illustrating by spreading her hands.

"Oh, and we are very friendly. We are much friendlier than many of the others. Some of the others are kinda dangerous, actually. But you know, there are ways to deal with them.."

Pink looked around her, then flew closer to Aeria. "You know about the big ones, right? The ones with the squiggly bits, and maybe fangs, and sometimes horns?"

She illustrated the last bits by mimicking fangs and horns with her index fingers. "The bigger they are, the easier they are to avoid. You just have to fly really high, or hide somewhere very small".

While Pink was teaching Aeria the finer points of monster avoidance, the two others had decided to have some fun on their own, namely by seeing if they could tie Aeria's shoelaces together without her noticing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm
Profile YIM

Again with the wide handed expression. She assumed that meant a lot. Odd... she'd have figured that such small creatures would remain in... swarms for safety purposes. Then again maybe the laws of nature didn't apply to things that were unnatural. Her lips curled up in the corners at that, a very small smile, that was an amusing thought. The smile was wiped quickly from her face though when Pink continued that trail of though, nodding faintly. She had only encountered two more humanoid denizens of this place, but she had heard horror stories of some of the others. Pink's impression of fangs drew a light chuckle out of Aeria, commenting wryly "Quite the terrifying impression of them Pink, but in case you didn't realize. I have neither wings, nor am I anywhere close to you in size, not as many hiding pla..." She had done a simple spin to show her clearly wing-free back to Pink, losing her balance as her shoelaces limited her movement, falling with a faint oof onto the ground, eyes wide. She caught glimmers of movement and color out of the corners of her eyes, realizing that they were other pixies. It wasn't hard to figure out what they had done and she reached for her shoes, intent on untying the laces muttering "You bunch of mischievous bastards..." Checking underneath herself to make sure she hadn't landed on one in her fall. She hadn't. A shame. They would have deserved it.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:31 pm

The pixies giggled as Aeria fell over. None were close to being squashed, as they were ready for her fall. Besides, she was going about being all tall and such, without even having wings for balance, so it was obvious that she would easily fall over, the pixies reconed.

While she was lying down, one made a circkle in the air, and passed by her rear. It had a tiny knife, and with it, it made a few tiny cuts at her pants. The cuts were pretty miniscule, but with a bit of a strain and movement, they would widen.
It was an investment in a future wardrobe malfunction.

Pink landed on Aeria's head, on all fours, her head poking down into Areia's field of vision.
"I think maybe you should try standing up.", she said."I think something is moving towards us"
And indeed, the pixies that were left in the forest had been brewing up some magic, and the sound of something large moving through the air from afar could be heard..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 03, 2010 11:28 am
Profile YIM

Aeria blinked at first as Pink landed on her head, the tiny woman's face appearing upside-down and blocking her view of her shoelaces. Damn those little buggers had done a number on them. There was no real art to their method, they had just tied them in several tight knots. It would be minutes before she could get them all out. At first she ignored Pink's words, believing that they were just more taunting or childish games when she heard a sound. Was it... wings? She really couldn't tell but whatever it was it was large and it was moving towards her location. Fast. She cursed, pressing the toe of her shoe to the heel of the other and kicked the hopelessly tied thing off and then repeated the action for the other. She pressed her palms to the ground and vaulted to her feet, the sound of ripping fabric filling the air. She blinked, looking down at her pants and saw that a huge split had formed across her left ass cheek, displaying a lovely handful of her upper thigh and lower ass as well as the edge of her lacy black panties. Yet another curse escaped her and she exclaimed softly "This has just not been my day!" Looking about the track field. She could run or she could fight, both were fairly good options in her mind. She hadn't connected the pixies to the large object moving towards her so she still believed it was a one on one fight, albeit with several distractions moving about. In any case it was a wide open place, she had time to bide her time and see exactly what was coming at her before deciding what to do about it. She was tired of just running, her nightmares needed a face. Being insubstantial made them terrifying, something solid though... she could fight against that.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:10 pm

"Nice panties!", one of the pixies commented, followed by a whistle.
Pink was still positioned on Aeria's head, clinging to the hair to avoid being dislocated by her movement. "Say, I think maybe you should look at that thing!", she said, helpfully pointing at a large shape moving towards them.

The shape was humanoid. It was hard to judge it's size as it was up in the air, but gave the impression of being larger than human. It was humanlike, but in a vague sense. It had large wings and a beak like face. It colouration was greyish blue, or at least appeared so in the dwindling light.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

Aeria's eyes locked on the approaching figure, narrowing at first and then widening in alarm. A soft curse escaped her lips, best translating to 'Oh fuck me' and not as an offer either. Stories of awful creatures that stole away young women in the Romanian badlands came into her head uninvited and she shivered. When she was a child she had passed them off as nonsense, but after being here for a few months she wasn't inclined to disbelieve anything. In any case she did -not- want to get caught by that thing, whatever it was, and spun on her heal, making a break back towards the school compound. The track fields were a ways away from the main school though, she had some distance to cover. The pixie's presence, even Pink's, was pretty much ignored at this point, she passing them off as minor distractions at best. Not real threats. The back end of pants split again, this time behind her right knee, causing her to stumble and nearly fall over. She gazed at the pants a bit more closely as she regained her momentum, noticing the tiny cuts, and cursed at the tiny Pixie riding in her hair "You are working with that thing aren't you!?" Cursing herself for being so trusting of the seemingly innocent creature.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:32 am

"Hmmmm..", Pink said, thinking about the accusation. "I am not sure.. It is not someone I know, at least".

This was actually truthful, sort off. She had not been around when the illusion had been crafted. It felt a bit like one of their illusions, but you never knew. Just to be sure, Pink crawled down the neck of Aeria's top. "I would run towards the trees if I were you. It can't fly there!"

The thing seemed to have spotted its prey, getting closer, it's wings flapping faster and harder.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 07, 2010 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

Pink's words were hardly making Aeria believe her to be innocent. The 'it is not someone I know' part of her statement translated in her mind to 'but I do work with a few'. So while this may not be the pixies' doing they did have something planned for her anyways. She needed to ditch the little traitor, but first she had to lose the immediate threat. It was flying and gaining ground on her fast, she knew she would not be able to make it back to campus before it reached her, even if she spent her abilities. And that meant it would catch her a bit closer to school, but tired and weak. So she angled her flight in the direction of the woods as Pink advised, despite not trusting the small woman. But if the pixie did want to betray her to someone else then getting her away from whatever was flying at her would serve her own interests. Little did she know that the creature was an illusion and all of this was an elaborate trap set by other pixies. It certainly seemed real to her!

She burst into the woods, the trees quickly blocking her line of sight to the creature. So she just had to hope she was gaining ground on it. She kept close to the edge of the woods, maybe only 50 yards in at most, angling around in a wide circle to get herself to a point that was closer to the school's main buildings than the track field so she could make a break for it. But she had been running for a long period already and her lungs were burning along with her legs. Finally she stopped near a large tree, pressing a hand to it as she breathed heavily and deeply to restore her oxygen levels. Gray eyes cast about and ears were alert, listening for any sound of pursuit.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:17 am

"Wow! You are pretty fast for a big one!" Pink said, emerging from her hiding space under Aeria's top.

"Yeah, and her legs looks nice when she is running as well!", one of the others said. They had been trailing Aeria as she ran, shouting encouragements.

The flap of wings overhead broke the silence. The monster circled the woods, but appeared to not want to risk the canopy.. at least not yet.
"Hide, little human, while you still can!", it caved. "Did those little pest help you? Tell them they are dead when I catch them!"

The pixies giggled.

"You know, human.. Snatch one of them and give it to me. Climb up and hand it over, and I will let you go!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 09, 2010 7:02 am
Profile YIM

Aeria glared at Pink as she emerged, her breathing still labored but far more controlled than it had been when she had initially stopped. "You know... for something you don't work for you and you kind are making it have a fairly easy time tracking me" What with them following her and shouting after all. Her hands slid to her torn pants at Green's comment, irritably and quickly stripping the torn garment from herself. She could not afford to be tripped up by it again. Pale legs were fully revealed, her modesty preserved solely by her panties. Aeria was usually rather comfortable like this, but with the larger creature moving about and the pixies all about her she felt very... exposed.

Her brows rose as the creature yelled into the night, suppressing the small shudder it sent through her form and spoke blandly to the pixies "Apparently it wants you all dead" and then she yelled up at it "No way in hell!" It wasn't out of any feelings for the creatures, far from it. She would gladly trade one of them or even all of them for a chance to get away. But she wasn't about to climb up towards it to hand it one. There was almost no chance the creature would keep to its deal in that situation. No, for now she would remain down here. She set off towards the deeper woods with thicker canopies to further limit the larger and more threatening creature's landing capabilities.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Pink seemed quite happy that Aeria had decided not to toss her to the "monster". She resumed her position on top of Aeria's head. She was humming and singing to herself, making any hope of stealth futile.

The other pixies were tagging along, buzzing about. Obviously they did not intend to let her go completely unmolested. One darted towards a tree, placed its hand on it, and channelled magic into it. A branch moved, and snagged Aeria's top, making it tear a little.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 10, 2010 7:22 pm
Profile YIM

Irritation with the pixies soon replaced her fear of the creature somewhere above the canopy and then her irritation turned into full blown annoyance. It was like she was being followed by a gaggle of school children. She finally let her annoyance show as she reached up towards her head, trying to grab onto Pink and hold her in front of her face so she could say "Look. I need to get away from whatever that is up there. And you guys following me around is making that difficult. A blind man could follow me with all that racket. So could you please be quiet?" She would release her then, supposing she had succeeded in grabbing her at all, regardless whispering that statement in a terse voice. She would then turn to keep walking only to snag the neck of her shirt on a tree branch she hadn't noticed before. It tore a line from the neck of her shirt to her sleeve, revealing the upper swell of her modest breasts and revealed without a doubt that she was not wearing a bra. She looked down at her ruined shirt and growled out angrily before yelling "Oh... FUCK!" Punching the trunk of the tree that's branch had just ruined her shirt.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:15 pm

The pixies giggled and laughed at Aeria's misfortune. A few whistles and comments in the pixie tongue made it clear that they had enjoyed the quick view of Aeria's chest.

"Big one.. If you are afraid of the winged one, we pixies do know all the hiding places and secret paths. If you wish, maybe we can show you some of them. You'd be safe from the birdman, at least. Maybe we can even give you strawberries!"

Pink was a little shaken from being the target of Aeria's ire.

"Maybe..", Green, a male looking like a cross between Link and Peter Pan said. "The others might not like it, but sure! We can try to convince them."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next