View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Sand Trap(Bella) 

Post Re: Sand Trap(Bella)
Lucia's eyes blazed with a pale azure light as she cried out, the beast beginning to move within her, bringing her first to orgasm, her young body not used to having sex, her walls tightening around him, then her cry of pleasure turned to one of a mixed pain and arousal as the spikes slightly formed. A dreaded chill went down her spine at his words and despite what she felt she managed to stammer out between breaths of air and moans. "W..What do you mean you can't keep me all to yourself."
I truth she was affraid to know. "Who are you giving me too!?". Lucia felt fear and pain and pleasure lancing her delicious body in a maelstrom of torment. Her breathing stammered having just recieved her first climax which if she had any indication of the creature's intent and stamina, would be the first of many.

Sun May 09, 2010 6:47 am

Lucia's eyes blazed with a pale azure light as she cried out, the beast beginning to move within her, bringing her first to orgasm, her young body not used to having sex, her walls tightening around him, then her cry of pleasure turned to one of a mixed pain and arousal as the spikes slightly formed. A dreaded chill went down her spine at his words and despite what she felt she managed to stammer out between breaths of air and moans. "W..What do you mean you can't keep me all to yourself." A truth she was affraid to know.

"Who are you giving me too!?". Lucia felt fear and pain and pleasure lancing her delicious body in a maelstrom of torment. Her breathing stammered having just recieved her first climax which if she had any indication of the creature's intent and stamina, would be the first of many.

Sun May 09, 2010 6:48 am

"I'm not giving you to anyone, all I mean is that I can't keep you here for my own company." Dolom answers thrusting into her faster, another appendage forming from his body. It extended around to her head and pushes its way into her mouth.

Sun May 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia wasn't given much time to ponder as to why Dolom couldnt just take her with him, as an appendage of his tried to force its way past her lovely lips. She tried to fight it but eventually her mouth was opened and the intrusive object slid over her tongue and into her mouth. A muffled scream escaped her mouth through the force fed pseudopod and her beautiful breasts began to bounce with her body as the clay beast began to pick up its pace, quickly pushing her towards a second orgasm.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:44 pm

"I have some more distressing news for you as well. Unlike most other living creatures like yourself, my species can't cum or get tired. Which means you'll be here until I grow bored." Dolom said letting out a low chuckle thrusting both appendages in her mouth and pussy. One of his large hards moves down rubbing and squeezing one of her breasts some more.

Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 am
Profile YIM

Lucia's eyes widened at his words and what was going to be a muffled scream of protest, turned into a muffled moan as her body climaxed a second time, the monsters hand moving over her lovely breast, squeezing the delicious orb of flesh as her body was helplessly ravaged from both ends by this things appendages. Her struggles were meaningless as Dolom raped her nubile body, thrusting repeatedly into her mouth and sex simultaneously, her eyes closing tightly as she tried desperately to think of some way of getting out of this things infernal grip. Her arms held behind her, legs, quivering as she tried to find some sort of purchase for her feet so that she could get any form of leverage.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 am

Dolom then suddenly pulls out of her pussy. She might have thought he was already bored and letting her go, but he was far from done with her. Slick with her juices, he pushes his cock into her ass, then forms a new cock which is used to fill her pussy again. He thrusts into her again going faster now having filled all three holes.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

Triple penetration, the feeling unlike anything Lucia could have imagined, as all three thrust into her body in rhythm, she came yet again, only after a few short moments, her mind beginning to become foggy as she was savagely raped by this monster. Her body tingling with the sensations her vision slowly became blurry as the previous orgasm seemed to spur on the next , her legs still trying to find some sort of purchase on the beast as she tried not to succumb to the feelings blasting through her body like a tidal wave.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:06 am

Dolom kept the rythm of each appendage changing, constantly making them speed up or slow down, go harder or softer. He wanted to keep her from becoming used to anything and keep her body guessing. When her legs actually did manage to touch his own, they were simply absorbed back in leaving her completely immobilized. "You can go when I say you can go girl..."

Sun May 16, 2010 8:50 pm
Profile YIM

Loud muffled incoherent screams of fear, lust, excitement, frustration, they all left her clogged mouth as she writhed, leaving his appendage in her sex, moist and wet as it left her, her juices flowing outwards from her orgasms. once her legs were absorbed in, she could do little more than wriggle as she was raped, her mind flowing further and further from coherency. Her eyes beginning to close as exhaustion begins to take its toll on her luscious form.

Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 am

Dolom showed no indication of going easy on her and slowing down. He only seemed to ravage her faster and harder seeing her arousal continue at the relentless pounding. While in some ways he was fortunate not being able to cum and lose so much energy, he wished he could experience that big climax. He would continue thrusting his appendages into her until he felt her body hit by another orgasm and would let her down pulling out of her holes and releasing her legs. "We will have to do this again sometime heheh..." He re-absorbs the clay bindings around her arms then disappears beneath the sand again.

Wed May 19, 2010 6:25 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia's body reeling with her final orgasm, leaving her mind slipping into oblivion as she feinted. Her body slick with sweat the lovely student fell face down onto the sand, her head turned to the side, spent, unconsious, and glistening in the sun. Tear stains on her face from crying and screaming, as the monster released her broken form, there was no telling what she would recall from the body and mind shattering rape she had just endured.

((End Scene))

Thu May 20, 2010 7:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2