View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Maelstrom 

Post Re: Maelstrom
Edward understood what she was doing, and though a part of him did not want to force himself upon this young miss, it had to be done. "You are a virgin... are you not?" He said, finishing her sentence for her, as he padded closer to her, the intensity of his musk and lust aura increasing with every step he took towards her.

"I am afraid you have no choice in this, young miss.... and that little toy in your hand.... is no use against me." He said softly as he suddenly moved and gently knocked the can out of her hands, and quickly restrained her against his body, his half aroused cock poking out of its sheath, and pressed against the curve of her ass.

"And while we wolves are feral.... I in particular, will take absolute care to make your first time... as painless as possible." He said in finality, as one of his paws reached up, and a claw popped out of it, and gently sliced the front of her shirt open, and then ripped it gently off her, exposing her bra to his gaze. He gently did the same for her bra, slicing the fabric away, until her breasts were exposed to the cool night air. He then gently enveloped one of her breasts in his furry paw, and began kneading and fondling it gently, brushing against her nipples occasionally, while he gently licked her tears away, and nuzzled her neck, licking it occasionally to help her calm down and to get her to give in to the pleasure that she is feeling now.

OOC: My last post for the night. Take care now! See ya soon!

Wed May 05, 2010 2:24 pm
Profile YIM

Bianca gasped when in an instant the can was knocked from her hand into the darkness, and in another he had pressed her heated body against his own as his member pressed fervently against her. She was terrified, but underneath her fear- and steadily overcoming it -was an undeniable rush of pure desire, lust. Bianca had never felt such sensations, much less so keenly, before.

Her mind had barely registered that he had torn her blouse and bra until she felt night air kiss against her already hardened nipples, the luxurious velveteen of his paws tracing sensually over the swell of her breasts. Bianca could not help but to carefully tilt her head back and exposing her elegant neck, biting her lip to silence herself as she responded to his attentions.

She doubted that he could be capable of being gentle though when the time came- the sheer waves of his power, her attraction to the raw virility in his musk was vastly telling her otherwise. Even now, as he tenderly bent down to lick her frightened tears and nuzzle into her throat Bianca could sense the effort it was taking him to leash his lust. She rubbed her legs together as her moisture began to spread, wetting the thin lace of her panties and causing her to whimper in frustration.

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Wed May 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Edward continued to pay attention to her breasts, slowly stroking and caressing them with his paw, gently massaging them and frequently brushing against her nipples. He gently nuzzled her offered neck, pausing slightly to say. "I am no vampire, young miss... though I were one, you would already have your blood sucked... just a little. Now, just relax... and enjoy the ride."

He smelled the musk of her arousal, which in turn, made him feel aroused as well, his cock poking out of his sheath completely. But for her sake, he reined in his desire to throw her down, and take her roughly as his kind normally do.

The paw that restrained her suddenly flicked out a claw, and he gently tore away her panties, leaving her mound exposed to the cool night air as well. "Now young miss... what is it that you desire? Do you wish to get this over with? If so... you need to cooperate with me... is that understood?" He said with a sensual growl against her neck as he continued to nuzzle her there, flicking out his tongue to lap against the side of her neck occasionally.

Thu May 06, 2010 12:10 am
Profile YIM

Bianca gasped softly as he continue to nuzzle and lick her naturally sweet though slightly sea-salted skin, his ministrations upon her breasts lulling her into a hesitant calm.

She softly cried out in shock as the lace clinging to her hips was suddenly ripped down the center and loosened, falling to pool at her feet. She shut her eyes, turning her face away from him as he appraised her body. Her hands rose slowly to cover her breasts, her thighs simultaneously closing in to shield her exposed heat and blushed furiously.

"No, wait... p-please, don't look at me. Please, just leave me be."

This was insane- even in her chaste one piece, Bianca was always self-concious should anybody be around to look at her body; This was the first time that any male, human or otherwise, had seen all of her. True to her namesake, she had light, flaxen hair and her skin was as white as milk; Many times she had lamented that she could not get a tan! Her body, she believed, was anything but spectacular, with only a modest b-cup to show for her years of competitive swimming. Perhaps, if she were lucky, he would tire if her and leave her alone.

She repeated her previous pleas, her verdant eyes still shut and facing away as she stood exposed and vulnerable before his gaze. "Don't look at me."

Thu May 06, 2010 1:32 am

Edward's eyes softened as he gazed upon her form, and he slowly moved her hands away, as well as parting her thighs slightly with his leg. With her milky skin, and slender lithe body, and proportionate breasts, capped with light pink areolae, hair the color of flax and verdant green eyes, she was... fascinating to him.

With her slightly wet hair and sea salted skin, she could almost pass for a naiad or an undine with her shy demeanor. He then gently licked his way down, teasing her breasts with his tongue, flicking it against her nipples sometimes, before he said gently. "Why are you so conscious about your body? You are beautiful young miss.... truly beautiful. I do not see why you feel so shy about your own body."

His voice and tone was truthful, and that is the absolute truth. Back in Makai, he had his share of being in the company of the members of his parents, and the succubi and the female werewolves were at least as beautiful, or even more so then the young female human that he was with now. But somehow, he felt that this young female human had her own qualities that made her stand out from the female company that he used to be around, even as friends in his home realm of Makai.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:14 am
Profile YIM

Bianca's heart skipped a beat as she felt the warmth of his breath fan against her skin, biting back an errant moan as she felt his tongue slide over her breasts. Her back arched toward him at this new sensation, brushing her pale breasts against his chest as she exhaled sharply.

The heat devoured her body, as she began to squirm against him, biting her lip. Never, never, had anyone complimented Bianca with such sincerity, and her emotions were in turmoil as he continued to seduce her.

She stiffened suddenly however, when she felt the soft plush of fur against her thighs, her eyes looking up at him in panic.

"Wait.."

Thu May 06, 2010 2:24 am

Edward's eyes softened as he continued to lap against her breasts, halting for a moment, as his bluish grey eyes met verdant green, and he was lost in her eyes, and he stopped moving her thighs apart with his leg.

He then drew back just a bit and then said truthfully, his eyes full of sincerity over the words that he had spoken to her. "What is it, young miss? Do I make you uncomfortable... or do you want your needs to be unfulfilled... I tell you the truth... there is no other way around this then to join with me."

Thu May 06, 2010 2:52 am
Profile YIM

The inferno of her lust was threatening to shatter her sanity; Still, there was the small voice of her subconcious in the back of her mind, telling her that this was very.. wrong. The haze of lust was still not strong enough to completely subside her own shy nature.

Her breath caught in her throat as he focused the steel of his eyes on her, and she buried her face into the fur of his chest, her hands reaching up to grab his forearms as if to steady her resolve. Indeed, she had reisgned herself to this fate; This was going to happen, whether she fought him or not. But either way, her mind persisted.

"I'm just scared.."

Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 am

He was surprised to see her bury her face against fur, and he held her close, gently nuzzling her neck once more, holding her close to him. "I understand..." He said truthfully to her. "If our roles were reversed, I am sure I would be feeling the same thing."

He then paused for a moment and continued. "But you need not fear me, young miss... we wolves are honorable... almost to a fault I must add. I promised not to hurt you, and make this joining as painless and pleasurable as I can for you. Even right now, my iron will is the only thing that is keeping me from throwing you down at all fours and ravish you, by acting on my primal instincts. Trust me in this... you will not be harmed."

As he did so, his hands, gently roamed over the small of her back, gently caressing her with the velvety soft fur of his paws.

Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 am
Profile YIM

Bianca shivered against him as he breathed against her body once more, arching more into him as his paws sought out the small of her back. The aura held her fully in his grip now, and she shifted her legs anxiously to an intense need that she had never felt before. He had made it sound so simple, so gentle: He was joining with her, and he was making promises of being careful with her untried body. What more could any girl ask for her first time?

But deep down, the thought of this strong, virile animal taking her as he pleased was not far in the back of her mind. Bianca was not sure if such a fantasy had been spurned by her own mind, or brought on by the primal urges his influence brought forth from her. She nervously cleared her throat.

"If I may ask you for your name..?"

Thu May 06, 2010 3:58 am

Edward looked at her and gently nuzzled her cheek, his paws continuing their job in caressing her back, and he moved one paw lower, to gently caress the curve of her derriere. He then said after some time. "I tell you the truth, young miss... we don't give our names that easily... but for you, I suppose it would be fair for you to know the one that claimed your womanhood as his own."

He then paused and said. "My name is Edward Silvar... eldest son, and heir to the houses of Silvar and Martlett from where I come from."

"And what is your name, young miss? I believe it is fair for me to ask the same question... seeing that I have done what you asked." Edward said gently to her.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:07 am
Profile YIM

Bianca nodded, licking her smooth, pink lips and forced herself to stay calm. His scent was making her efforts frustratingly difficult, however. "I am Bianca. Bianca De Matin. A pleasure to meet you, Edward." An heir? She wondered what a house of nobility would think of their kin mating with a mere mortal girl. But he needed his nourishment, as he had said- perhaps they never questioned from whom he was to sustain it from.

Bianca was beginning to pant slightly now, her mind reeling as she began grabbing at him desperately to fufill her unnamed need. Her delicate hands kneaded into his fur, silently urging him to continue.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:17 am

"Bianca... a beautiful name. Truly worthy and acceptable for an equally beautiful young woman." Edward commented truthfully. He then thought for a moment and said. "Oh, just to set your mind at ease... before I came here to this island, I have already made the necessary precautions. No one will get pregnant during my time here, because of a spell I have cast on myself."

As her hands gently kneaded into his fur, and seeing that if he took her while she lies on her back, she might get hurt. He then said to her gently as he continued to caress her rear and the small of her back, while nuzzling her neck again.. "I want you to let go of me, Bianca... and get down on your hands and knees, with your rear facing me... is that understood?"

Thu May 06, 2010 4:24 am
Profile YIM

Bianca blushed again, unlatching herself from him and doing as she was told. She positioned herself before him on her hands and knees, but was hesitant to raise her rear up to him. Well, he was a wolf- the position made more than enough sense. She looked backward over her shoulder at him, rubbing her thighs together and relishing in the caress of his fur on her skin.Shyly, she hesitantly looked over at his prominent member, hoping that he would not notice.

"Like this, Edward?"

Thu May 06, 2010 4:32 am

Edward noticed that her eyes had fixed itself shyly onto his member and he smiled to himself, and he breathed in the musk her arousal. Already traces of lust energy was beginning to flow into him, and the way she was positioned so... submissively before him threatened to break his iron will not to ravish her roughly.

He nodded as he positioned himself above her, gently rubbing the head of his cock against the entrance of her folds. "I am going to try and numb the pain a bit, Bianca... when I take your virginity." He then traced a pattern over her, casting a light numbing spell there, before he slid inside her, her velvety inner walls enveloping his shaft like a glove, and her juices coated it as well.

He soon reached her barrier, and he quickly thrust forward, tearing through her hymen and buried himself deep into her, his paws gripping her hips, caressing them to ease her pain with pleasure, and held still allowing her to get used to the length of his girth, before he started to rock his hips, thrusting into her as gently as he could, bending over her, as his paws caressed her stomach, and breasts, as he nuzzled the back of her neck, and briefly licked away the tears of pain that fell from her eyes.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:42 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next