View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Dark Encounters (Bianca) 

Post Re: Dark Encounters (Bianca)
Bianca shook as adrenaline coursed through her body, fed steadily by her rising fear. She watched him as he staggered away from her, his own body shaking in a lustful rage.

The girl blushed as he begged her to pleasure him, and her feelings were torn between defending herself and trying to flee, or risking going near him again and being at his complete mercy should he completely lose control. She began to openly cry.
"I'm sorry for hitting you Edward.. but I don't know what to do. You're not yourself."

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 am

"I... I know..." Edward replied rather shakily. He then staggered to his feet, approaching her, and licked her tears away. "I... am sorry... I made you cry... Bianca.... f... forgive me...." Once more, an unholy gleam came to his eyes, as he fixed his eyes on her, the lust starting to overpower him again.

With that he restrained her once again, lapping at her breasts once again, licking it in circles, flicking his tongue against her nipples for some time, while one of his paws parted her legs, and cupped her mound, and slid a finger into her folds, probing it a little roughly. The beast has almost full control of his body, such is the effect of the spell that has taken hold of him.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 am
Profile YIM

Bianca let her body relax as he gently licked her tears like the old Edward would, to comfort, but cried out as the heat of his tongue suddenly found her breasts, and he easily held her steadily with one hand. She squirmed as his free palm wandered lower, gliding over her goosepimpled skin before sinking deftly into her silken heat, causing her breath to hitch and exhale into a sharp cry.

She tried to to push herself away, but he had cradled the small of her back within his arm, trapping her in an iron grip. Her struggles only increased the sensation of his finger in her core, and she had to bite back another moan. Whatever madness had possessed him, he was losing the battle.. and fast. A dim horror dawned on Bianca as she tried to determine what that would mean for her.
She was worried that she would find out soon enough.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:18 am

"You are indeed an exquisite treasure... young miss." Edward's voice, tinged with lust and darkness, something alien from his usual, gentle voice was heard escaping his lips. "I wonder if you would respond just as beautifully... when I go wild at you."

He added another finger, plunging it into her honeyed heat, and started plunging it in and out of her, his thumb flicking her clit, a look of unholy amusement glanced through his eyes, and he focused his attention at licking her nipples, wanting to see what her response would be.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:40 am
Profile YIM

"Ah!"Bianca's voice arose into a sweet, keening wail as he added another digit to his ministrations, whatever beast using Edward's hands, and Edward's voice to manipulate them both. She wasn't ready, nor was she used to being penetrated, save for when he had taken her that first time.. when he was himself, and far more gentle.

He held her small body against him as her knees buckled, her arms thrown about his neck for support as she panted against him, completely at his mercy as the heat spread through her body, his mouth intently on her breasts as well. "T..too much.."

Sun May 09, 2010 8:47 am

"Wonderful.... you respond beautifully, I can see this is going to be so much.... fun." Edward said darkly, an unholy smirk on his face, now that the lust magic had controlled him completely, his wolf persona truly came out in full force. "I wonder... what kind of delicious sounds you are going to make... when I fuck you hard, like an animal, hmmm?

He withdrew his hands from her, and then he flipped her over a bit roughly, making her assume the position that she once assumed, on all fours. He then gripped her hips, and said darkly. "Here I come... hope you are ready to be taken... wildly."

He then slid his cock in quickly, and without waiting for her to rest, he started moving his hips, pounding into her, as his hand restrained her, the other went to her breasts, cupping them a bit roughly in his palm, and kneaded and massaged, teasing her nipples with his thumb.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 am
Profile YIM

The color drained from her face when he voiced her worst fear. This thing had Edward's body, but it wasn't him.. it was one thing when the former tried to seduce her.. but this.. this thing wasn't him. Before she could gain her bearings, he had already flipped her over and had her on her hands and knees.

Bianca's eyes widened when he had suddenly pushed his way inside her heat without any warning, her mouth open in a silent scream; A moment had passed when she finally emitted a dry, shriveled whimper from her throat. She grunted, squirming against his grip as he drove into her powerfully, bursting into tears as she began to desperately plead for his mercy.
"A..ah..ah... you're.. you're hurting me! It's.. too much! Please.. oh.. oh god..."

He caressed, then resorted to firmly squeezing her breasts as she writhed against his thrusting, turning backward to look at him tearfully. Snarling with a rage that was so unlike her demeanor, she quickly reared her leg up and kicked him in his vulnerable thigh, hoping to knock him off balance, attempting to rise up whilst he was distracted. "Edward! Where are you? Please..." She had told Edward she would help him; If she had to fight for him, then fight for him she would.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:07 am

"You... how dare you... hurt a noble.... of MAKAI!!! Impudent mortal!!!! He bellowed slightly after her kick managed to catch him off guard. "I was going to be nicer to you.... but since you are so impertinent... then I think you should not receive any quarter from me!!!

With that, he started pounding his shaft in and out of her, thrusting wildly, totally giving in to the mating instincts of the wolf, too lost in the primal instincts of the beast to care that he was hurting the girl he admired and his hopefully, future bride back in Makai. His hands groped her breasts a bit roughly, occasionally flicking his thumb against her nipple.

"How does it feel, girl... to be taken roughly, like an animal? It is your darkest fantasy, is it not? Then you should thank me for granting you your wish." He said darkly, with a tone of wicked amusement, as he thrusted roughly into her.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:17 am
Profile YIM

Bianca cried out again as he increased his pace, her body now quickly betraying her as she felt whatever beast of lust had Edward in its grab had begun to permeate her as well. Instinct made her delicate heat become slick, her velvet throbbing with his thrusts. She threw her head back, panting as she struggled to keep up with his pace, digging her hands into the grass as she squealed each time his hips drove into her.
"No.. never..!"

Her thighs, her back began to ache as he pounded into her, and she felt her knees beginning to buckle from the tension. She fought the urge to tire, to weaken and fall lest she incur more of his wrath. Worse still, she felt herself begin to rise into a climax. Bianca bit her tongue, dug her nails into her palms, anything as a distraction to deter her from showing him that she took any pleasure from his violation..

Sun May 09, 2010 9:26 am

He chuckled with dark amusement as he continued to pound into her, the lust energy she was generating poured slowly into her. His hands continued to restrain and tease her breast and nipples, and he lapped at her neck, a bit roughly.

"You may say no, girl..."He said in an amused tone as he continued to fuck her. "... but your body's response, tells me otherwise.Tonight, let's just just hope you will be entertaining enough... I just might let you go, if you do. If not... I'll take you back to my den, and you can pleasure me, until I am satisfied with you."

He then activated his innate lust aura, as he continued to thrust wildly into her.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:32 am
Profile YIM

Bianca tried to force herself into an uneasy calm; she could do this. His aura had once again began screaming through her blood, begging for a release, but she steadied her breathing, and used every fiber of her being to focus, to fight back her impending orgasm. Her nails bit so firmly into her hands that she began to draw tiny half-moons of blood.
She could do this.

Her mind wandered away, far away from the monster clothed in Edward's body to a few nights before, when they had sat in the garden amongst the sweet, fragrant clover, hidden beneath the verdant veil of the willow tree. The flames of lust began to die away, pushed into the back of her mind. There was no hot, insistent thrusting within her core, she was laying on the cool grass with Ethan; Handsome, kind Ethan.
Lost in her desperate fantasy, Bianca smiled; Let him try as hard as he could, but she wasn't going to let him phase her.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:40 am

He continued to thrust into her, his hands sparking with lust energy, enticing her body to break. He was impressed with her, her resilience that she was showing him right now. He then licked at her cheek, as he continued to pound into her, the full force of the lust aura enveloping them both.

"How interesting... so you are able to resist me, do you girl? I am glad I found you.... I will be able to play with you, a long time tonight. IN fact... I have just the trick!!" He said as he pounded into her, he slipped his middle finger into her folds, lubricating it, and then without warning jabbed it into her ass, penetrating the virgin rosebud, and thrust his finger in and out of her.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:49 am
Profile YIM

Bianca was shattered out of her lucid reality as she felt him press into her ass, tears springing to her eyes again, the sensation of his thrusting washing back over her full-force. Her knees finally buckled beneath her, and she mewled incoherent pleas for him to just leave her alone, to bring Edward back.

Bianca lost, she could not fight her body any longer, feeling her suddenly approach and fall over her peak. A passionate scream erupted through her very being, echoing through the forest and sending a shower of birds from the adjacent trees. She shook as she fought to gain her bearings, her body slumped as she felt herself begin to swoon.
"There.. there. You have what you wanted. Just bring Edward back."

Sun May 09, 2010 9:56 am

He chuckled darkly as the girl pleaded with him, his finger continuing to thrust into her ass,and he pounded constantly into her. He heard her loud moan and mewls as she came hard, bringing a torrent of lust energy into him, her orgasm slowly dissipating the haze of lust that was controlling his body.

He then chuckled darkly. "Do you think it is that simple, girl? I think not... in fact the night has just begun!!!" He soon pulled out of her, and pulled her back to him, lifting her slightly, he brought her down swiftly, impaling her on his shaft, as he pounded his hips upwards, one arm restraining her, and the other, once gain grabbed at her breasts, fondling them roughly, as he licked at her neck.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:10 am
Profile YIM

Bianca felt her breasts bounce as he thrust her against his lap, her fragrant hair moving in rhythm to the steady motions. She was spent, and had no energy or the will to fight him as she regained her strength; He held her, moving her small frame as he pleased with ease as if she were a mere doll while she panted.

The verdant of her eyes glazed over, her head tilted back to whisper in his ear meekly. "Edward... bring my Edward back to me. He is mine."

Sun May 09, 2010 10:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next