View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The heart of darkness(for sakuraacr) 

Post Re: The heart of darkness(for sakuraacr)
The question,"What is going on," kept going through Jojo's head as her body just shocked all things touching ineffectivly as she then moaned as her pubic mound was teased so much as it leaked her juices. She cried out a moan as it kept going.

Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 pm

The mass now paused in it's path through the jungle as the juices began to leak out. Jerome knew she was a proper specimen! He had to stop to see how much of the fluids it could produce before he brought it to his sanctum, ignoring the electricity the creature continued to produce.

The vines had now turned the girl upside in her green prison, having completely encased her in the writhing bliss she found all around. the tip of one vine found it's way into her nether parts and began to wiggle about the entrance, seeking to stimulate the flow of more of the life giving juices, while Jerome fed her and hoped to wash away all those negative thoughts about what was happening.

Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

The thought was still there but it was as if the volume was turned low. Jojo kept feeding on the honey like juice as she release her own juices. She cringed at the feel of the vine touching her mounds.

Fri May 21, 2010 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2