View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Sacrifice (Sole) 

Post Re: Sacrifice (Sole)
It was amusing to hear the small woman quivering yet still attempt to speak to the woman who robbed her of her freedom and perhaps almost allowed her to be eaten as such. The demonic entity had more in mind to punish this deviant woman then Pia herself, but he took his time and patiently waited for the woman to speak her piece before lifting the woman before him, still helplessly upside down and restrained with her arms behind her back.

“Hmph, seems Pia has decided you are not worth many words… so I suppose I shall simply move you on to punishment…”

The woman was swiftly grabbed by four tentacles toe ach appendage by his snapping mouth and was slowly pulled towards the opening and closing jaws. The vindictive female began to scream and writhe in fear that she would eaten alive, but Sole neither paid her the respect of telling her she would not die and did not even look at her before her feet sunk into the dark depths and following up to her shins and then her knees. She desperately grabbed the sides of the mouth, trying desperately to not get pulled in, but it was truly useless to fight.

His eyes went to Pia to see her reaction and knew she would think he was truly eating the woman who had wronged her. Why was he doing all this? For simple reasons, but most of all he did love to toy with his food before eating it… though maybe eating could be used rather loosely. And just before the woman could scream for Pia to help, a tendril managed to shove itself into her mouth, almost instantly making her grip release and the mouth and slit close right behind her. Though the woman was not truly dead, Sole could only humor the situation and lick his lips like his appetite had been satisfied.

“You needn’t worry of permanent damage; Pia… for there will be nothing to give damage to…

She was a good snack… but I think the other girls who are hiding deserve the same treatment no? After all it is guilty by being an accomplice. Wouldn’t you love to see them all eaten this way?”

Fri May 28, 2010 4:00 pm

"No, no, NO!", Pia nearly screamed. As she had watched the ghastly show, she has slumped down on the ground, and grew pale. Not only were she pretty shook up by the horrific display in itself, there was something deeper going on. The sight of seeing the woman disappear into the dragon-fiends maw had trigger something inside her, something buried quite deeply. For a few seconds, Pia knew exactly how the other girl felt..

Pia did not know this, but Sole's 'digestion' was not unlike something Pia herself had experienced. In her very first encounter with the creatures of Shokushu, she had herself been eaten, and then violated. The her captor had released her, and wiped her memory. She did not quite realize this herself, but parts of her brain had locked up as she watched, trying desperately to uncover the hidden memories.

Now Pia shook herself out of her paralysis. She knew she had to do something. She had been witness to another being violated, but never actually killed, as she believed was the case.
"Are.. are you mad?", she stuttered. Facing up to a three headed dragon was not exactly her usual fare. "No, I don't want to see the others eaten! Accomplices? Yes.. do you realize what you just did? You made ME an accomplice to her getting eaten! She might be prepared to walk over corpses, I am not!"

Yelling at a big creature that knew magic might not be the wisest thing Pia had ever done, but fear and shock are not conductive to cleverness.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri May 28, 2010 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

He knew what to expect and simply watched as the woman summed up her courage to face him for the ‘ghastly’ act he had done. He was delighted to see her emotions flare with misery and woe to the sight she had taken in. He neither felt guilt nor betrayal for what he had done before her, but simply smiled with malice, leaning his head to the side to almost mock her quivering bravery.

“I thought you would be happy to know your enemies will all be taken cared of by myself. I can rid you of anyone who crosses your path with a single snap of my jaws, yet you decide now to claim I am mad? I am a demon, Pia… yet you chose to believe in every word I said knowing what I am and you have the audacity to call me insane? I am merely doing what you had asked me to do and that was to deal with the issues you saw were a threat. I gave her a little scare… and then I did away with any cause that would harm you in the future…”

He trails off as his tail slips behind her, wanting nothing more then wrap her in her own little web of demonic wishes she had begged him to grant. He knew well of when she would break, but this was not enough to make her fall in a pit of woe and aguish. No… he would have to be much worse in order to have his demonic soul filled with her misery. He craved her despair and passion and he would have it all soon enough.

“Oh… I think you are prepared to walk over corpses, Pia…” he trails off once more before the long appendage suddenly begins to wrap itself around her ankles and work its way up to having her fully in his clutches, “I think you are ready to nail,” it gets to about her waist, “to dismember,” the appendage gets to her stomach, “to stake,” it wraps itself just below her breasts, “to stomp,” the tendril wraps snuggly around her neck, “and to burn many bodies for you and your friend’s sake. You wanted the help of a demon and you were gifted with the honor of having someone else take care of your problems… do not turn back and forsaken what I have done… but enjoy the fact you will never be bothered by these female again.”

The woman already inside of his closed stomach was of course perfectly safe and out of harms way. Not only was she safe but the tentacles swarming about inside of him were having their fill of stripping the woman down to nothing and slowly taking her with much patience to allow her to enjoy herself, despite what she may think. She could very well think it was all a cruel trick to make her feel safe before she felt digestive juices eating away at her skin, but that would never come. The chamber where she was is separated with his stomach; with only a very hard lining that connected to his belly in any case he found a meal and had to subdue it this way. But she needn’t worry of becoming a meal, though she may be frantic that her death was near. She was completely closed off from Pia without a single sound escaping the outside of this chamber. For all the frantic and yelling woman knew, the female who had done her a great wrong was gone and out of her life forever. The only thing she could do was struggle to try and protect the other girls who were still hiding away some where, though she would inevitably fail at that as well.

“I believe we should both go and seek out another meal for me to have. That other female was simply a snack and I will require much more then that measly meal and besides… I have your wish of being left alone to grant don’t I…?” he asked rhetorically, lifting a claw to fix her glasses after all they were a bit off her face at the moment. He wanted her to see everything very clearly for his enjoyment.

Fri May 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Pia was bout to begin her protest, but was cut short as the tail coiled itself around her, trapping her. She kicked and struggled, but had little chance against a creature like him. She was just human, he was a dragon. Or demon. Or both.

She turned her head away as he extended a claw towards her, expecting him to perhaps mar her in some way, but instead he just pushed her glasses into position. "Thanks..", she muttered, without even thinking. Pia had been brought up to be polite.

She could not flee, and she was not sure she could reason with him either. "You.. you expect me to find you more food?", she stared, clearly horrified. "And to sit by and watch as you eat them? That.. I cannot do that. Something is just to horrible, even to those who have hurt me. Besides, if one is gone, don't you think the others will have learned their lesson?"

Sole was clearly more dangerous than the other monsters. There was an agreement there, Pia knew. The school provided the monsters with playthings and future slaves, but this also meant the monsters aided the school. Killing of the student body was not part of this, but Sole clearly did not care. But maybe Pia could use this to reason with him?

"Besides.. you know others frequent this island, right? You s-should be aware that other, powerful creatures like yourself have a stake in this. Some would be.. angry, should their little playthings disappear."

It was a last ditch argument, but maybe her best. At least a couple of monsters had taken enough interest in her to notice should she be gone. Perhaps enough to make an issue of it. Maybe.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 30, 2010 2:47 pm
Profile YIM

The draconic demon could only bellow a soft chuckle s the woman perceived herself as someone who could save the very ones that caused her so much grief. Her panic, her tortuous misery… it was absolutely intoxicating to him. Bowing a head next to her, his eyes narrowed as his lips curl into a demonic smile as Pia tried and tried again to persuade him out of ‘eating’ her enemies. What a delicious twist, he though to himself.

“Hmmhmm… I find it humorous you think I need your help at all to find your adversaries. I‘ve already found one on my own… what makes you think I will require anything from you in order to do so with the rest? Nothing… you can do nothing to help me in that area.”

Already he suddenly began to walk while holding Pia beside him, tightly held in his tail as he began to sense for more ‘prey’. He could always eat the girl being ravaged inside of him, but that would play dearly on Shokushu’s laws. Not that the girl struggling beside him would know, Sole had no intention of devouring any human at all. Simply playing with her emotions fed his demonic soul enough and then maybe he would have physical pleasure from the tortured woman as well.

“What makes you think I truly care very much for the fellow creatures on the island? Dear girl, I am a demon. They cannot possibly kill what is already dead in the first place. What can you possibly hope to gain by saving these girls, hm? You’ve given me nothing so far… why shouldn’t I simply cast a mute curse on you and allow you to watch what you wished to happen?”

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:49 pm

"LET ME GO!", Pia screamed as she was picked up. She kicked an protested, but her efforts were merely symbolic. Unfortunately, it seemed reason did not work much better against this creature. Pia had been freed from her constraints, only to in the clutches of this demon. With the threat of a mute spell, Pia shut up for several minutes.

Sole walked trough the forest, Pia dangling beside him. She had to duck to avoid a few branches, it was hard to see them in the darkness. Pia trembled, fighting down panic. Sole's words ran through her head. Yes, why doesn't he just mute me?, she wondered. Indeed, why hasn't he killed me, eaten me like the others?

"W-what is..is it that you want?"
, she started, hearth like a scared hare. "What do you want from me? What are you planning to do to me?"

Pia believed, that Sole must have had something in store for her, else it would just have disposed of her. It might be sheer perversity, because it would enjoy Pia's anguish as he gobbled down the other girls. But it might also be something else. Demons, as far as she knew, often did need the services of mortals. If Pia could figure out what made Sole tick, she might survive this night. Maybe.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

“That is the problem with some of you humans. You always suspect a deal of some sorts to come out of a situation you created yourself. You fear I will eat you... but demons do not eat the wish-makers... at least not all in the same day. I am simply doing you a service for what you asked me to do. It is your own fault for not being specific,” he bellows, his middle head turning to the woman he held quite greedily in his grasp. By now the woman screaming and yelling in his stomach had all but ceased as he felt her climax once more. It was a penalty for challenging a demon’s wrath… however; he began to smile, wondering if this punishment was punishment at all to her anymore.

“Demons swallow their prey whole, my dear. In such a situation, stomach acids are not nearly powerful enough to turn her into food for me to digest. If you’re looking to understand how I work, listen carefully. She is not dead… yet… she will not be dead for days and it is easy for reptilian demons to regurgitate prey when necessary… so, what do you say to this new information? To know the woman in charge of your murder is struggling right now in my belly? What will you do to save her… if that is what you really want?”

It was a wonderful lie to say he was truly eating the human girl, but she perhaps probably doesn’t want to be saved anymore at this moment. All his tendrils were having their fun fucking and nibbling on the poor woman, she must be close to passing out in bliss. If he weren’t such a demon when it came to Pia, she would’ve long joined the female inside of him, but no… what he wanted was obvious, at least to himself. He wanted nothing more then for her take her place. He could already imagine it; how she tasted and how she would struggle inside of him But it would all be in due time. If his words were true, then Pia better hurry to figure out what to say or there will be nothing left of the female.

Even after giving her hints and clues to ‘save’ the woman it would be up to her to understand that she would have to beg to save the girl and nothing more. It would do him a great good to be begged and pleaded to; it always did feed his demonic soul. But until she did so, she would have to continue to duck out of the way of branches as he came closer to a new body tot ease and play with.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:19 pm

"Oww!"
Pia was thinking hard about this piece of information. SO hard she forgot to duck and a branch truck the back of her head. She ducked the next one.
So she is not dead..
Pia did believe Sole would be able to digest his prey pretty instantly if he wished, but what he said also made a lot of sense. Why waste a good hostage and bargaining chip for a quick dose of protein. But what should I do?

The question screamed inside Pia's brain. She did not owe that woman anything, nor her compatriots. They were cruel, had played with forces they did not understand and had been prepared to let her pay the price. So Pia reasoned she could just walk off and shrug it all off. In theory. But in reality, Pia was not a murderer. Not even a murderer by proxy. All that had happened to her had yet to harden her so. Sure, she might wish someone dead in anger. Sure, there were people Pia felt deserved some punishment for their actions. But no. Abandoning someone to such a fate would be like killing part of herself. She was horrified and shocked once she understood that she, and other girls as well, had been chosen as sacrifices by the people running this school, had been consigned to suffer rape, slavery and probably death on some faraway planet. She intended to survive, somehow, and she wanted to do this with as much integrity intact as possible.

Pia needed to be the better woman.

"Damn you!", she cried, tears running down her cheeks. "You have me! I admit it! You have me! Please.. you cannot do this! Don't make me a murderess too.. please.. please.. regurgitate her, I am begging now.. What shall I do? what do you want? Please!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

Pia’s begging made the beast stop in his tracks but his tail moved forward still at the steady pace he was walking. But turning it slightly, Pia was forced to be right in front of the three-headed demon that narrowed all his eyes upon her before the woman heard wet slop below her.

The woman she had begged for, that she was willing to do anything for was now lying on the ground, convulsing and stark naked then when she first entered the dragon’s belly. Drenched and torn clothes were spat upon the woman for some minor decency purposes, though it was clearly unintentional that they fell upon her back with a wet flop. The white her eyes showed they had rolled to the back of her head as her body continued to twitch on the ground like she was possessed by a demon. And in all none pun intended… she was for the while she was ravaged inside of Sole.

“… so be it, Pia,” he said firmly, bringing her attention back up to two writhing heads and the one who remained firmly focused on her, “Your wish… has been revoked. But another wish has taken its place. With such agreements, to ask me to repeal it… the entirety of the wish is not merely tossed away, but the target… simply changes.”

His tail suddenly whips up and releases its grip, tossing her into the air like some puppet before she was grabbed mid-air by one of his large claws. His tail came up to rip her clothes away, shredding them in mere seconds and let them fall like snow upon the convulsing woman. It was like little feather tickling the poor, trembling female as she seemed unaware of everything except the intense pleasure she must still be enthralled in. It made him smile inside to know the fae did not know what hit her. Pia’s sneakers came off as did her socks, leaving her completely nude while still in the grasp of the draconic demon.

“Your sacrifice will be remembered by the one who will take pleasure in granting your new wish. You… will take the place of your enemies and being devoured by a demon that should show you no mercy. However, I think I will enjoy your lithe form… and allow you some pleasantries before you swallowed hole and will await my stomach acids to end you… you foolish girl.”

His politeness ended just like that as tendrils sprang from his mouth and took over what his hand was to do and that was to simply hold her and drag her close to his second stomach. The jagged mouth opened and closed excitedly for new prey as she came close until opening fully to show the depths of darkness that would soon await her. She could barely makes out the free tendrils that would no doubt help pull her into his gut where she would stay and die alone. And sure enough her head was entering the open mouth and soon she was enveloped in darkness save for the light coming from the mouth’s open orifice. She could see herself getting deeper into the darkness where light faded out the environment.

“You will enjoy being inside my belly, Pia. I’m very certain of it…”

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:19 am

This was it. Pia was about to be history. It was not that she was totally unprepared for this. She knew that she would never be allowed to reach home, that she would be taken away, and that her life after that might be short and brutal. She had nursed the hope that it would take some time, and that she might come up with some defence, some plan. It was all in vein. She would die by the claws of a demon.
Maybe sacrificing herself for another was heroic, might redeem her faults in the eyes of some. Or maybe mark her as just stupid in the eyes of others. It did not matter. The faces of her friends and occasional lovers flashed before her eyes. Those were not many.Cala, Komiko, Susan, the others. She could only hope they fared better. Her parents. Their hearths would be broken.
The only thing she could hope was that someone would remember her, that once there was a sometimes stupid, sometimes smart girl called Pia..

Her last reverie was broken off as the beast split its belly and pulled her inn. A few buried memories emerged, and she screamed in panic and fear. She fought then, as well as she could, but to no avail. Helpless, she was trapped in the dark, wet chamber, surrounded by snug walls of flesh and writhing tentacles.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

“Mmm, delicious,” the draconic demon growls, apparently in some form able to take Pia’s form, or perhaps he was drinking in her panic and terror of being eaten alive. It aroused him greatly, as she would soon find out. Eating humans never really did fulfill him greatly when he used to be rather brutal and unwilling to make elaborate plans for his demonic thirst to be quenched by sheer emotions of a human soul. Now he was surely addicted to do nothing more then cause the largest amounts of emotions to erupt out of his victims to thoroughly satisfy him. The extra physical contact was a very gratifying bonus.

With nothing to protect her from what surrounded her, dozens of slimy tentacles rub themselves over her form as she slips deeper and deeper into Sole’s stomach chamber. She could feel the initial touch of the back of her feet hitting the open mouth she had been swallowed in and was propped up vertically as she watches the light disappear when the mouth begins to close.

“You’ve been such a delight as just a simple human that I think I’ll allow you to die in bliss. It has been such a long time since I dined fully on a woman… I want to taste everything about you, Pia. You’ll have to forgive me… I like to know my meals thoroughly.”

With that being said he begins to move, stepping over the woman that was still trembling horribly on the ground, and treks just a bit to find a good place to ‘digest’ his meal in privacy. The dense forests were suitably for him as he found a rather nice area where he could sit and focus a little more on the poor girl that was now enshrouded in darkness.

His slick tendrils allowed moderate freedom for the woman, though her wrists and ankles were still held none the less incase she decided now of all times to do some form of damage. With no clothing, the tentacles moved over her fragile body, almost intentionally dwelling and slithering over her body like she would enjoy such a sensation. Two wasted no time in wrapping around the woman’s breasts and to reveal they were particular ones with mouths. Though she could not see what surrounded her, there were several like the ones now squeezing her mounds. The two mouths immediately latched onto her nipples and nibbled on them surprisingly gentle despite possibly being part of Sole’s digestive system.

There few hisses between the slurps and movements Pia could hear, but she knew the monster was not going to let her ‘die’ in peace. Other tendrils continued to slide over her everywhere; one even took it upon itself to slide around her waist and prod at the small of her back as if to tease. The teasing prodding would continue to get Pia’s sense of touch more alert and ready for a more forward approach. But for now, she would just have to endure touches from this way and that while other touches consisted of simple squeezes that may or may not make her think she was going to be constricted. Whatever the case was, Sole was going to enjoy this woman as he sat down and leaned into numerous tree that were growing quite close together. It would be best not to move if he wanted to make sure she wouldn’t go flopping about inside him.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 pm

"Aiieee! No! Get off me!"

Pia fought to get away from the tentacles that were sliding over her body. They felt like something between giant snakes and tongues, wet, slick and strong. She tried showing them away with her hands, to twist loose, but had little chance. With only two hands, she could do nothing to stop them from roaming her body, following her smooth curves, tasting her soft skin, feeling the muscles in her legs and buttocks, the softness of her full breasts..

Two tendrils, like eyeless snakes started sucking in her breasts. Pia thought that these perhaps were feeding organs, and was about to take a bite out of her. Luckily, they seemed content to just suck, and soon they had latched onto her nipples. With their sucking, her buds were soon becoming engorged and large with blood.

To make matters worse, Sole was apparently moving. With the movement and the darkness, she was quite disoriented. Not that she was going somewhere, a wet tentacle had wrapped itself around her, and was now tickling her. It was a stark contrast, the tentacle was strong like a boa constrictor, yet its tip was gentle and sensitive, making her squirm with its teasing touch.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 am
Profile YIM

Pia’s attempted struggles only made the demon shiver with delight as the woman still tried to fight despite seemingly so close to being digested.

That mass of tentacles of squirming all over the poor woman. The finally tired of her apparent squirming the allowed her to slip down onto a rather spongy padding that seemed to be uncomforting for how it was considered inside the dragon’s stomach. Whatever the case was, the tendrils took hold of her limbs and pulled them out enough to leave her completely exposed.

Still prodded and squeezed around her breasts, they didn’t let up as other tendrils took a more direct interest. One attempted to prod her mouth open but instead began to rub the side of her cheek in a rather affectionate way despite what it was. It came to a bit of surprise when that feeler had a mouth and rubbed her cheek gently before the mouth seemed to have felt and found her ear and began to nibble gently on it.

The poor woman was getting felt everywhere by possible feeding organs, but they seemed rather uninterested in eating her in flesh as they seemed more interested in other such means of eating. She would feel a quick nibble here and there around her lower lips; the fact they were spread did little to stop the snake-like appendages from testing the waters of her nether lips before one began to saw itself between them. The other one rubbed itself between the woman’s bottom cheeks before prodding at her rear as if to gain entrance.

It became apparent what these tendrils were going to do to Pia as the tendril that had been sliding about between her nether lips began to prod for entrance rather gently despite the still possibility of being eaten at any moment or at least digested if it was here she would meet her doom. She could hear him chuckling at her feeble attempts to get away from every appendage that was around and prodding at her body. He was thoroughly enjoying himself as he began to taste her sexual juices and found them to his liking. When he said ‘thoroughly tasting’… it was a bit more directed to the obvious rubs and pokes she was receiving like a sexual tease. But it was not something to just relax to, after all. She would soon understand that notion not to get too comfortable very soon.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 pm

"Ahhh..noo.." Pia was squirming uselessly, making her round ass grind against the living sponge underneath hers, and her heavy breasts move from one side to another. She had bitten down to protect her mouth, but the feeder seemed more interested in her ear. It was nibbling her in a way that would have been sensual, had it been a lover by her bed teasing her. With the feeders on her breasts, it began to be clear what Sole intended.

It is not just going to eat me. It is going to fuck me too!

As if to affirm this, the tentacles started to show more interest in her pussy, teasing it, toying with it. Not only that, but one even prodded her tight little ass. She tried forcing her cheeks together, making entry harder. But now the vaginal tentacle was making progress. With determination and dexterity it was showing aside her folds, moving inside her a millimetre at a time. It was tight going at first, but suddenly, the tip of it was inside, in past the opening, and free to explore her soft insides.

Pia groaned. It was an odd feeling, like an animal inside her. It felt like an independent organism, yet it was obviously part of the whole.
"Ghh.. ahhh.. n-no.. not the ass too!"

Put it seemed her wish was not to be granted. As much as she might want otherwise, her ring of muscles began to yield. With a little more pressure, the tentacle would be able to ravage her rear gate at will.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2