View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
Deep down he can almost feel her body radiating under his touch, almost as if it's reacting to just him and knows what is going to come. Before he had to tease her first, but now her body is responding so well he can tell this won't be the last visit he pays her, perhaps making it frequent. There is only so much she can take before she stops fighting it when he captures her and knows it's better to let him do what he wants.

Her breasts are something to be desired, so soft to squeeze and yet firm while her nipples respond so very well when they are teased. It's clear they are sensitive or rather they seem to love being toyed with like the rest of her body. It's only natural after coming here, where monsters make students experience new forms of pleasure almost everyday. Now she seems to be feeling the effects.

Finally he releases his hold upon her breasts and starts to move down along her body, almost kissing along her stomach as it's clear what he is going for. The shadow starts to squeeze her breasts, wrapping his hands around them and squeezing while his fingertips rest upon her nipples and roll them around under them.

The real Therion however found a much greater spot to tease, as he spreads her pussy's lips open wide to get a good look before his tongue trails around the edges and flickers against her clit in the process. She's almost already ready for them.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:24 am

I'd never had two men at the same time touching me, planning to have their way with me, well not even one man truly. Now with both of demons stroking me, squeezing me, four hands instead of just two was even more overwhelming. One naturally senses, follows the movements and tries to perceive them before they happen, but I could really only sense the demon in front of me. I felt the other one's firm grip on my breasts as he teased my nipples, but the tongue now trailing down my stomach to my pussy drew my attention away.

I could feel that my pussy was already went when he bent down for a closer look. The flickers of his tongue approaching made me squirmed, resisting the grip of the other demon, my wet hole wanted his attention, but my mind still thought it should be off limits, private. I began to struggle, which only made my feet dig deeper in the moist ground below. He parted my soft, pink nether lips, "Hhuuu", I inhaled quickly, mouth open, causing the walls of my pussy to tighten. A single drop of my juices slipped out and ran down to meet the other hole. His teasing of my clit with his tongue made softer moans leave my open mouth, and my squirms for release turned to writhing from pleasure.

Puffs of steam from my mouth growing in size and increasing in pace as my heart beat faster, filling the moonlit air with sound of slow pants.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm

It's hard to believe that before she came here, she was a virgin. With a body so desirable and her natural beauty, he ponders how anyone was able to resist. Her body responds so well to pleasure, it seems she has been denied even that before she came here so perhaps it's not all bad. She is free to enjoy it here but at the cost of being used and raped by monsters.

Carefully he eases his fingers inside her pussy. Spreading it open as far as it can go before his tongue trails inside her. His fingers rubbing against her clit in the process as he happily tastes her arousal upon his tongue as it drips down her legs. Her pussy seems to be begging for attention now and it won't be long until he rewards it with what it most desires.

The shadow suddenly plants a hand upon her chin and forces her to turn and look in his direction as his tongue pushes inside her mouth and rubs up against her own, teasing it's surface as it's almost like a kiss of sorts even as the real Therion has his lips pressed against her pussy, pushing his tongue so deeply inside her, it seems to extend it's reach further and further, hard to tell when it will stop.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Although this is the same demon who took me just a few weeks ago, this is not the same demon, I thought. He is pleasuring me differently then before, arousing me in ways I had never been.

His tongue inside me somehow hitting multiple erogenous spots at once, while his fingers tantalized my clit, bathing it in my own nectar. To have my mouth and tongue stimulated at the same time, kept my focus split, though my nerve endings received every drop of stimulation.

“MMmmm … “, guttural moans bounced off the trees as they listened, quiet observers in the dark.

My hands desired to reciprocate the feelings enveloping me. One hand reached out passed my thigh, landing on and began stroking the thigh of the demon behind me. The other hand reached quickly down to the demon’s head below me, rubbing and kneading his horns as if they were phallic members of his body. My fingers squeezed each one tight, and took turns as I stroked them, in rhythm with his own.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:07 pm

The taste of her pussy is almost heavenly as he eagerly begins to drink up her arousal only to find it overflowing with more. Her body has giving in completely but what about her mind. It's time to find out if she accepted she cannot fight or escape them both.

Her soft gentle hands upon his horns seem to give them an idea as they seem to lower her to the ground at once, keeping themselves between her and her escape, making it clear they will catch her if she tries to run but for now they force her onto her knees or rather guide her down until she can feel both their members rubbing against her cheeks at once. Making her choose between which one to pleasure with her mouth or perhaps take turns. The shadow looks like the demon's old form and is as she may remember it. While the other is bigger then before and clearly more impressive in more way then one as his member is in full sight before her.

Of course they don't leave her to do all the work as they both reach down to ensnare one of her breasts with their hands, squeezing and rubbing her stiff nipples more roughly then before but if she starts to work they ease off a little as if encouraging her to work faster unless she wants her body to be teased and toyed with so roughly.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:49 pm

As the two demons are now before me in clear sight, I started to panic as they lower to my knees. The demon I remember visually on the right. The one on the left, the one my soul already knows, looks different. He is more ominous, darker, and huge. I took his size before, but now he would surely tear me apart.

There was a sudden shift in his grip from the beads of sweat on my body, creating passage for escape. I jerked backwards, slipping on the moist ground and landed flat on my ass, “UUuh!”, knocking the breath out of me. My feet began to scramble beneath me, pushing me back away from the darkness and two pairs of red eyes. Flipping to my knees again, then to one foot then the other, and now upright I ran, from one darkness to another, unknowing. Heart pounding to escape my chest, hands outstretched, I took a quick step, and then another, and another ….

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:25 pm

An angry snarl escapes him as he watches her trying to run, a hand placed upon the chest of the shadow as it slowly returns to his body allowing him to cloak himself and seem to disappear. It's dark out making it harder to see where she is going. But he decides to let her try and run, out here with her pussy so soaked she'll attract more monsters that won't be as kind to him but he decides to see where she goes first. Making a game of it. When he finds her and traps her again, he'll make sure she learns not to run from him.

How far do you think you'll get. Making me angry only makes your situation worse. Your naked, it's dark and your in a forest with hundreds of monsters inside it. How far do you think you will get. I was going to be kind and show you the way back in return for pleasing me but now I may not decide you are worth it, I may just leave you to become the plaything of whatever takes a fancy.

His voice seems to follow her wherever she goes, haunting her. Almost like he is everywhere at once, impossible to tell where he is or how close and yet he always seem to be lingering over her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:35 pm

The moist dirt below me seemed more and more slippery, squishing between my toes as I ran deeper into the forest, and then I fell. Hitting my body on a tree launched me from falling backwards to forwards flat on my face, arms above my head. Now farther instead of closer to my dorms, I lay there, my breasts smashed in the mud, my body now trembling and cold. I rolled onto my back quickly as I heard his voice behind me, next to me, above me, in my head …

“Please demon …”,, I cried out, followed by tears amongst my pants.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 pm

There is silence for a moment almost as if he is deciding what to do with her before he is there again, staring down at her body covered in mud. Her breasts coated in it even her nipples and of course now her ass is aswell and yet she is still beautiful. He leans down and grips her waist, pulling her up onto her feet and pressing her body up against his, her breasts pressed up against his chest as his free hand finds her pussy once more, two fingers pumping in and out of it as he leans in, pressing his "lips" against hers as his tongue explores her mouth before pulling back.

Please what... You better offer me something good or I'll just leave you here to your fate. You want to get out of here don't you, well first you must give me what I want.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 pm

As he pulled me close to him, I began to melt. His smell intoxicating as before, his touch filling my womb with tingles, but his anger terrified me. I had never sparked this in him before.

His fingers suddenly inside me again, rougher then before, instantly pumping in and out of me, intensified my fears.

“Please … please, don’t hurt me. I don’t want to run from you anymore”, I said defeated, tears still filling my eyes. “I fear you are different now, huge, more powerful, and you might hurt me?”, I hoped for his reassurance to the contrary. “That is why, why I ran…,” I pleaded trying to explain.

I succumb and lowered my head resting my lips on his chest. Kissing him softly, then licking the smooth black skin of his body before again pressing my full lips against him, kissing him repeatedly till I looked up at him again.

Accepting as before that I am prey, meant only for his will, I whispered softly, seductively, “I am yours to do as you wish with me. I will not run”, I prayed he would have mercy on me.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Her kissing seems to ease his anger and her words seem to have the desired effect, saying that she is his to do as he pleases it what he wanted all along. He allows her to use her lips to try and please him, kissing at his smooth chest as his wings close around her, almost blocking out the world around her leaving her alone with him as his hard and erect shaft can be felt brushing between her legs against her pussy. He decides to tease her, rubbing the length of his member against the lips of her pussy. Letting her feel just how big it has become.

Finally he seems to decide to test this resolve as the wings open up and he pushes her gently away from him towards a tree. Standing before her as the shadow slowly begins to form beside him, staring at her with red eyes she can now see that this isn't another demon, it's his powers making another "him" in a sense that he controls.

Prove it.

He seems to sit upon the earth before crossing his legs, his member in clear sight sticking up for her.

Come here and make use of your pussy. If your so afraid I will hurt you, you shall be the one to test it

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 pm

The fear that subsided as he embraced me, slowly resurfaced as he pushed me gently away. I stared in amazement, as he seemed to produce from his own being, that which I thought was a second demon. I should have been more afraid, but a soft exhale relaxing me immerged instead. I trusted him somehow, however naïve that may be.

And then he proved to me why, as he sat on the ground and said to me “prove it”. I knew what he wanted. My pussy instantly reacting to his will, lubricating itself, dripping before I took the needed steps to reach him.

I paused before him ….

I had no idea how he would possible fit inside me, but I slowly reached to put my hands on his chest, my full mud covered breasts hovering in front of me as I lean in to take my seat. My right leg first, stepping over his thigh and under his arm, and he left a mirrored motion till I straddled him. Bending at the knee and hips, I lowered myself slowly, and my legs spread wide. A drip from my pussy escaped from my now parting nether lips, and landed on the head of his erect cock, as if preparing it more to enter me.

Uuh”, sounds of my soft inhale enter the night air the moment my hole felt the tip of his hard member. My lips seemed to embrace his shaft as I invited his bulging head to enter me, stretching my hole already as I lowered myself. “Aahh, you are so big”, I whispered looking up to his face, lips leading me.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Shear Bliss is the words that come to mind as she starts to lower herself upon him, the slow rate she moves allows him to enjoy every little movement as slowly her body starts to take him in. It's a tight fit, he can feel her pussy squeezing him already and yet it seems to always be able to slip further inside without doing any damage. Almost like he already knew her limits and was sure she could take this after all, his body did change after his fun with you.

A playful smirk plays across his lips as he hears her whisper how big he is. An idea coming to mind as he whispers into her mind. As his hands land firmly upon her ass, not pushing her down but helping her keep steady while he enjoys squeezing it's firm mud covered surface.

All the more to fill you with my dear...

For now the shadow stands nearby, not moving or even drawing any attention to it's presence, he'll wait until she is ready.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 am

I paused again, this time at the recessed area below your malleable head, in anticipation of the rigid shaft my pussy’s rim was resting on. I shifted my weight, lifting up slightly which allowed the juices trapped inside me to trickle down your thick rod. The earth giving way beneath my toes now balanced, gravity pushing me downward, my knees dipped, causing me to lean into you more. Your hands gripping my ass prevented me from crashing down on your cock and tearing me open. My arms quickly wrapped around your body, elbows bent clutching your sides and back with my fingertips. I leaned slightly forward to rest my face firmly on your chest, causing my back to arch, preparing for my continued descent as your whispers fill my head.

“MMmmm”, you heard softly, a slightly higher pitched moan, as I lowed my self, aiding in my own assault. Stretching my tight pussy to the point it burned and sent spikes of pleasure through my entire body. Welcoming you inside me again was like returning home. I dug my nails into your flesh, and pushed your boulder inside deeper and deeper, as your separate demon part watched, lingering.

His presence, watching us, added to my arousal, and my moans became louder, my breaths quickened, but your entrance in my dark wet hole was still slow and constant.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Unlike the first time, this is far more pleasurable as she lowers herself upon him. Every little inch that slips inside her pussy seems to move so slow it almost like a constant rush of pleasure surging through them both. Her pussy so eager to take him in but she has enough control to keep it slow, getting used to him only to lower herself further and stretching her pussy open even more. Finally he seems to push the last bit in himself and holds her steady against him. The entire length of his member deeply embedded in her pussy, filling it up completely even as her arousal flows so freely around him aiding in the movement.

He let's the feeling linger a moment longer, feeling himself twitch inside her pussy from pleasure, his body aching to start thrusting but the best things come to those who wait. Carefully he keeps a firm grip upon her waist. With her leaning down upon his body using his chest for support she can move aswell. But to start it off he starts to thrust very slowly. Easing back only to slam inside again just as slow. It almost agonizing after the speed he went the last time but he is teasing her, making her want it to go faster and make her move her own body to achieve that effect.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next