View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 H2O (Diana) 

Post Re: H2O (Diana)
"Let go of me!" She screamed loudly, her eyes closing as she desperately kicked at the creature. She opens her eyes and glares at him. "I've seen the kinds of lessons your kind offers! I've had promises of power, promises of safety, promises of freedom, I've been through it all! You're all the same!" She grunts and twists, trying to drive her heels into the dirt so she can stop or at least slow her approach to the creature. Tears of frustration form in the corners of her eyes. "You're all liars, twisting the wants and needs of the students here to get yourselves entertainment!"

Mon May 02, 2011 6:22 pm

She digs her heels into the mud attempting to slow her approach to the creature, small tracks in the dirt begin to appear behind her feet where they drag inevitably she is brought closer a couple inches at a time.
I promise you niether safety nor freedom, but my offer of a magical book to enhance your pathetic magical prowess holds true. The cost is your willingness to pleasure me, either you are only delaying the inevitable, you might as well get something extra besides the bliss I will deliver to you. The choice is yours... Slimer says as his sliming tail hangs ominously in the air as she is dragged closer...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 02, 2011 7:25 pm

She growls under her breath and screams in frustration, her voice echoing through the woods. "Burn in hell, you sick bastard!" She continues to turn and wriggle, her body refusing to stay still long enough for him to get inside of her, despite the fact that he's already kneading her breasts, which despite the disgusting context Diana had to admit was beginning to feel kind of nice, a bit of tenderness where the rest of her body was violently lurching to get free. She had no want for the book right now, her ambition squashed by her need for self-preservation.

Mon May 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Have it your way, I tried to offer you the easy way, now you get it hard... Slimer says evily. As she continues to struggle slimer continues wrapping her and rubbing her beasts with his coiled tentacles each stroke designed to stimulate her already engorged nipples with tickles to the surrounding edges. Slimer shoots out a third tendril which wraps her neck under her hair and softly carresses her neck, as the phallus tip carresses her cheek and begins prodding at her pouty lips. Slimer attempts to grab each kicking and fighting thigh and raise her up to line himself up to her sex, while the final tendril drags her swimsuit bottom and drags it to the side.

All the moves enhanced his steps towards his ultimate goal of having her but she was fighting too fiercely to make this very possible. These did work as distractions though as the sliming tail began to once again slowly leaks its ooze towards her head. The blob of slime was almost as wide as her head and was descending a couple inches per second and in thirty seconds would begin engulfing her head a couple inches at a time while delivering its chemicals to her brain causing extreme pleasure and muscle relaxation...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue May 03, 2011 6:58 am

The nubile woman twists and turns, trying her hardest to use her athletic strengths to get away from the monster, despite the fact that he already had her breasts in its coils and a strangely textured tendril around her throat. She raised her chin away from it, trying to get as little physical contact with the monster as possible. "No! Fuck off, I'm not going to let you fuck me!" She tries to kick at the tendrils holding her, but then he at last gets a grip on her thighs and forces them apart. Surrendering her lower half, Diana reaches up with her hands to pull at the tentacle pressing against her throat. Despite its gentle approach, fearing the possibility of strangulation, the young blond starts to tug and pull on it. Her eyes are closed tight from effort, unaware of the imminent sliming about to take place.

Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 pm

The young student Diana succeeds in gripping the tentacle wrapping her throat, trying to ingratiate itself into her delicate mouth. Unsuspecting the slime merely a foot above her head, which continues oozing downward. Slimer graps her outter thighs and tries to futilely line himself up as she continues to thrash.

wow you fight a lot for one so small... Slimer gasps trying to line his engorged eight inch dick up with her rapidly moving and exposed sex. As he grabs her legs her struggles become futile and he is finely able to line up his member. She succeeds in unwapping the tentacle from her throat in a brief moment of triumph as she sacrifices the fight her lower half was putting up to gain that advantage.

In one smooth motion he slams to the hilt inside her warm sex. This invasion happens to coincide with the dripping blob of green slime finally making contact with the crown of her head, the green slime beginning to spread over her still damp hair, and the very top of her head.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed May 04, 2011 3:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2