View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Walk In The Woods (open to anyone) 

Post Re: A Walk In The Woods (open to anyone)
“You're Shadow sounds backwards. Magic is everywhere! Finishing school? I'm afraid the only schools I know of are magical academies but the poison will not harm you, it just makes it tougher and tougher to use magic until you can't anmore and if you know no magic then all it would do is prvent you from learning it in the future.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Well, at least my dreams don't have suicidal tendencies, thought the girl."You said we might have common interests before," said Anemone. "Does that mean you can help me wake up if I help you? And how can I do that?"

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:37 pm

“I cannot help you wake, the wizard can though but he is a captive of the witch Tori. To get to her you have to travel through Brindel, a human land but they do not like fey and thus I cannot easily go their unaccompanied and even in the presence of a human I'd stick out somewhat. Tori has the wizard and my sister so perhaps we can work something out.”

Character Listing

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Anemone unbuttoned the top of her blouse until her cleavage was quite visible. "I think I have a hiding place you might fit, but you'll have to let me carry that spear in one of my jacket pockets" . It's only a dream, after all, and beginning to be a good one she thought, smiling.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 pm

The size differences where enorous between the two but pixie or not he was still a man and marveled a bit as that clevage was revealed to him. There was no equivalent cup size amongst the pixies! What wher those. Double Z's?

“Of course he flew down turning over the spear, a small price to pay as he hovered there, staring, wondering at first how they were going to do this. “Do I, er, just go inside there?”

He flickered his gaze back to her eyes feeling a little excited by this prospect.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Anemone giggled. "Yes, just go straight down between, but not too far. Besides being not at all gentlemanly I might end up suffocating you. I'll button my blouse so nobody can see you."

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 am

The idea of hidin between two huge breasts excited him, they were gigantic given his size but he flew in between such nice and soft clevave. His feet rested upon the top of her bra, His back pressed back against her.

“To Brindel. Follow that road there to the East amd it shall take you to Brindl.”

Along the was they passed a sinlge sack, smoke belowing out to the heavens as she soon came to a bride, a single guard was on her side of it armed with a halberd and wearing a leather jerkin.

“Halt!” He commanded.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:42 am

Anemone found she rather enjoyed having a little man between her breasts. She threatened to slap him when his hands kept slipping down over her nipples but then giggled as they hardened in response. She was actually feeling quite good, smiling to herself when they came up to the guardhouse.

The smile vanished as the guard stopped her. She touched the front of her blouse instinctively and lightly, though she had checked carefully that the little man could not be seen. She hoped he would remember to keep his feet still. He was standing directly on the front closure of her bra and she knew it would not be easy to explain if her undergarment should suddenly fly open.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:24 pm

He rather enjoyed this too. He had never really fantasied about being pressed between the clevage pf amyone before though despite her threats in slapping him it was apparent that she found the whole ordeal orousing too given how her nipples hardened in response. He made his excuses, he just had to touch those peaks and complained that he had some support for his les but with each step jarring him of balance he needed a hand hold too even though that excuse was rather transparent given that the nipple was far beneath the edge of the bra that he was standing on and he actually had to lean down some to touch it. Yet he halted as she did, freeing and holding still as best as possible. Brindel was on the other side of the bride.

“Toll is one copper,” the guard announce matter of factly. Thus far he had not noticed Harn.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm

"Copper?" Anemone reached one hand into her pocket. She pulled out several American coins and noticed one penny. "Will this do?" she dropped the coin into the guards outstretched hand

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:04 pm

The guard looked at the funny coin, it was whole, the standardard copper coin could be broken down into eight parts. He gave the coin back.

“I know not wahat countray of origin this hails from but I need something that is used in the realm. Why are you traveling alone? It is not safe to be traveling by yourself.”

Character Listing

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 pm

"I'm..supposed to be meeting my uncle in the next village, but..uh...he's a sick old man, and cannot come to get me. This is all I have, but I will promise to get a proper copper and bring it back as soon as he gives me one." Anemone looked down at the ground hoping the guard wouldn't see the expression on her face. The little man was tickling her.
A

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:34 pm

The guard looked at her. He really did and for that moment he glanced around as if he were seeing who else had been around at the moment. He was not without compassion though he did not wish to anger Tori either. The witch had been strong enough to subdue the wizard Naramis and certainly could deal with him soundly.

“I'm afraid I cannot let you pass without a valid coin. Perhaps you can ask him for one,” and he pointed at the horse drawn cart that was approaching in the distance. There as only one road so they had to come this way.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Anemone turned and walked back until she was close to the approaching wagon.

"Good sir" she spoke in the best lost little girl voice she could muster," I have come a long way and now the guard yonder will not let me pass for none of coins I have are valid in this realm. But I have several from distant places. Would you like to trade any of these for a valid copper? They might make interesting curiousities." She held out her hand, holding 3 dimes, a quarter and the penny the guard had refused.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:33 am

The wagon was driven by an older man that was wearing a brown had and tabbard, finger less gloves and sprting a white mustache. He looked at the stramge coins to the likes that he had never seen. He turned them over and handed them back to here. The old man smiled then gazed at the guard a ways down then back at her again.

“Of course he would say that, he's a tax collector after his pound of flesh. It is one copper coin to cross. It is one copper per wagon load. Vehiciles get discounted many because they taxes the hell of uut of our goods so whether I travel alone or with someone it is but one copper. Climb aboard.”

And he waited for her to climb up onto the wagon riding to the bridge.

“A shame on you young man,” he shook his head and paid the toll riding on.

“I'm only going as far as the city … where are you heading to, and a young lady such as yourself shopuldn't be traveling by herself. There are bandits out there.”

Character Listing

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next