View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 forest dream (Kuria) 

Arching her back slightly at his touch, she shakes her head.
"Just my lower back. I injured it when I was younger." she explained in a lazy voice as his touch relaxed her further and further. The pleasure ran through her body in a fiery stream and she took a soft breath in an attempt to control the feeling.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:25 pm

Sintor wasnt about to let her control the feeling as he pressed harder, almost like he was massaging the bone. Instead of pain she felt great delight as he massaged around the area and smiled behind her back. If theres anywhere else, i can get to them after i'm done with your lower back He says as if informing her.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:29 pm

Kuria grinned, giving herself a second to recover from the flash of pleasure that had made her forget what she had been about to say next. Arching even more, she let her head roll forward.
"There's always an ache floating around this ol' body of mine. Perhaps a result of using it too hard." she said, a suggestive note to her voice.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:36 pm

He kepts his hands at work on her arched back making sure to keep her in that constent state of arousal, or beyond. He heard what she said and understood the suggestive tone. If you tell me where they might occure i might be able to stop it before it comes about He said letting her take control of where he would next massage her.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:43 pm

No novice, Kuria relaxed her arching body. Reaching behind her, she took his hands in her own. Fully aware of where this was heading, she decided to make the most of it. Lacing her fingers with his, she slid one hand down her thigh, over her hips and waist.
"Sometimes... well... it hurts here..."
The other hand she slid around her waist across the flat planes of her stomach. The heat of her skin could be felt through the thin material of the top she was wearing.
"Or here..."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:52 pm

Sintor allowed her to take his hands and got closer so he could geta better feel of where she wanted to be massaged. She could feel his body heat since he was that close and where she indicated He began to massage. He used one hand on her stomach area, while the other on her hip and thigh area. He massages expertly even with only one hand on each spot and made sure she enjoyed it as his touchs sent signals of delight into her. His head was near her shoulder and his breath warm against her ear. Mind if i lift the shirt up just a bit? it would probably work better if i didnt have the minor hinderance. He says his objective to massage her stomach skin to skin.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:04 pm

Nodding her head in response to his question, Kuria leaned against the warm frame behind her and relaxed into his touch. Small tingles of pleasure were radiating from the places his fingers touched and she bit her lip in an effort to control the soft moan that threatened to escape from her...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:34 pm

He tubs her thighs and hips harder sending more delightfull signals to her loins as he lifted the shit to the underswell of her pert breasts. He then began to massage the silky skin of her stomach, making sure to make it so she truly enjoyed herself. He made it an effort to tease close to her most sensative spots wanting her to make the invintation to rub them.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:42 pm

Kuria shuddered slightly, her eyes shining with delight. He really knew how to touch a girl... she was enjoying it so much that she could not stop the second moan that slipped out from between her parted lips...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:03 pm

He kept his work up and when she moaned he whispered a your welcome in responce and kissed her neck a few times as he kept up his massages. unnoticibly he was getting closer to her more private and sensative areas but kept himself from touching them untill he got the ok from her.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 pm

The kisses made her skin tingle and she moved closer to him, her slim body now rubbing up against his as a small hand lifted to tangle in his hair. As the silken strands flowed through her fingers, she tried vainly to focus on anything but his fingers on her skin...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:21 pm

He continued his masterful massages on her skin, making it VERY difficult for her to ignore the pleasurable sensations he was giving her. He kissed her neck a few more times before he stoped as she sent her hands through his soft silky pure white hair. You probably get this alot, but you look beautiful He says before catching her mouth in his and kissing her gently, not trying to be forcefull.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:30 pm

Kuria gasped for breath in an attempt to control the way she was feeling. The feel of his lips on her skin was one more push to the edge for her. At his words, she gasped a soft laugh.
"Never told before, no. But thank you..." she said, the words cut off as he placed his lips on hers. She returned the kiss, her lips parting slightly. Her hands slid from in his hair to slide along his shoulders in a motion that was both practiced and as innocent and carefree as if it was the first time she had ever done it.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:54 pm

He kissed her more full of passion as he continued his massages to her thigh and stomach. After a while he let go so she could breathe a bit. Your wecome, and i'm quite surprised no one ever said you where beautiful He says making it so his lips where near hers in a teasing attempt to get her to kiss him that time.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:58 pm

"Hot yes, sexy yes... but beautiful? Well, this would be the first." she murmured as she leaned closer and kissed him lightly. Pulling away slightly, she winked.
"I'm Kuria." she said and gave him no time to reply before she kissed him again, this time sliding her tongue along his bottom lip.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next