View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tramp Stamping (For the "Tramps") 

Post Re: Tramp Stamping (For the "Tramps")
(Astrid won't be able to make this thread, so we'll go as normal.)

Looks like that was all that was to arrive. No leader, but it'll be able to milk that info out of the girls for sure. Cangly moves along the paths, towards the thicker shrubs. Seems Yukari was busy flirting with the junior scouts a little. Breast comparison and all that. No problem. It gave another look around, subsonic vibrations letting others know this was its prey. No one else's. it seems surprised when there was another vibration. What...another blob in the area? How can that...

Oh no. No no no no, that IDIOT Prototype Two was closeby...

Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:58 pm
Profile WWW

Ginger blushed more deeply as Yukari's flirting continued, ending in a kiss on the top of her head and an offer of more if she wanted. This could be an… interesting outing. Especially if nothing uninvited shows up. So far, she'd only run into two of the island's 'guests'; Birch was nice enough, although she didn't know if either of the others would agree with her there, but that blob… She shuddered mentally at the memory of that encounter.

Of course, I'm not sure I could deal with Yukari too well on my own, either. Not without some experience so she doesn't overwhelm me. When Yukari's attention was somewhere other than her fellow tramps, she whispered to Bria, "Is she always this… forward? Or intense?"

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:42 pm

“That it was,” she was in agreement tough the kiss catches her off guard she soon relaxes into it. I still sent a thrill through her to be kisses, to be touched by another.

Bria had been attacked by Birch when she was fooling around with Fen. She had no idea that Ginger had me him but had a similar mind frame.

He wasn't as bad as some of the others though for he most part her experiences thus far were fairly tame. She had drifted off for a second there only realizing ha Yukari had moved on when she witnessed ha kiss to Ginger.

A somewhat chaste kiss … Bria ran through matters quickly in her mind. Either Yukari didn't want to unsettle her off the bat or … she knew … knew that she was interested in Ginger. But the invite to a lip on lip matter actually placed her at ease,Yukari actually asking.

“Er … that's right!”
She was blushing but tossed that out there as well, seeing that she wouldn't mind a kiss from Ginger either.

Her hair ruffled like a little kid deepened that blush but she followed diligently. By now most of the girls were familiar with her sleeping disorder though I only caused an issue once really when she had wandered off to sit by a tree and write. The only thing was that the Sandman got her and when she woke everyone was gone! But over all there were few episodes when she was with her fellow Tramps.

“Huh? Oh, her. No, she's actually showing a bit of restraint today,”
she grinned at Ginger, her gaze shifting to that swaying ass in front of her.

Wait a minute? The others? This was a rouse! The newest two members of the Tramps were being set up for something, right? Though she didn't mind and guessed that Ginger wouldn't mind either. “So, um, what's in the bag?”

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:32 pm

"Well since I'm the senior Tramp here that means that I'm in charge ladies." Yukari teases with a giggle holding her bag. "As for this it's got all the stuff we'd need on a hiking trip, A tent that is just big enough for three if we snuggle all together. I'd suggest Bria in the middle so she gets two sets smushing into her." Yukari laughed at how much that would embarrass them both. "A bag of marshmallows and some blunted cleaned sticks to use so we can have some marshmallows over a fire." Yukari said...wow she was actually bringing stuff that sounded right for a camping trip?

"And also some of my specially made brew for when we wanna get a little crazy," Yukari said calmly as she smiled. "Astrid told me since she couldn't make it today. It's up to me to be a good troop leader in her absence." Yukari said with a smile. "But she also said to have fun and spend time with our adorable junior members." yukari teases as she moved back and wrapped one arm around each of their waists causing both to feel those impressive breasts against their backs.

"And you two are the most adorable Tramps ever." Yukari giggles as the trio headed deeper into the woods. "Also perhaps we can discuss some other stuff as well..." Yukari said in a very brief serious mood before she grinned and moved ahead again.

"So try and keep up ladies. If you get hurt just give me a shout," Yukari said as she gently walked ahead taking the lead as she followed the directions to their campsite for the day.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Cangelosi would steadily walk parallel to the girls, trying to keep ahead of them, just in case they were starting to get suspicious. It pauses near the trees, shimmying up the trunk as it notes similar rustling opposite the alien, almost in an identical path! Copycat! Scoundrel! It was SURE that it was Prototype Two. Must be trying to get separate data from Bria and Ginger. It certainly won't get Yukari, that's for sure. That leader was his to interrogate. Or at least just to prod silly. She wasn't a bad looker. No no no CONCENTRATE, Cangly...

Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:12 pm
Profile WWW

Definitely going to be an interesting hike, Ginger thought as they followed Yukari's lead. Between the barely-concealed (if that) suggestions the senior Tramp had been throwing around and the memory of one of those impressive breasts pressed against her back, she wasn't sure she'd ever stop blushing. And we'll be sharing a cramped tent; the night'll probably be even more interesting.

While she wasn't going to get the chance to stop and sketch it, she kept her eyes open for any unfamiliar plants (when not distracted by Yukari's walk); not only would it be helpful when looking for them again, it might warn her of a possible threat. Certainly, Birch had warned her of one aphrodisiac-emitting plant, and that blob had disguised itself as roses.

Character listing

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Bria was a smart girl. Of course she was a beat sheet of red with the idea of being squashed between to sets of large breasts. Of course she was being eased, it was easy to do. After all she had only recently delved in the sexual realm with other girls though before she came here she had been always curious and since she had been here she found that she enjoyed it. Whether she was a lesbian because she was at an all girl's school had been one thing, perhaps she was bi though her one time sexual deed just prior to coming here was nothing too great.

Did the environment tinker with her sexuality? Probably not but it was something she considered from time to time during a bout of writer's block.

Of course she found it suspicious that Yukari had a tent for two and that the other girl's had bailed so this was some sort of initiation rite not that she had minded of course though she blushed at the thought of what was to happen later on.

She did not say anything, that they had been set up for an evening of fun. She was looking forward to it and this time it was going to be slime free with the added perk of Ginger too, if she didn't have an attack already she just might have had one there. She felt feint just thinking about it! Yum! Maybe she could make an impression with her.

“It's the mountains today? That direction any way?”

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:49 pm

"Yep we'll be doing some hiking around the islands mountain range. Just three good looking gals exploring." Yukari said as she stopped at a fork in the path and smiled turning to the pair of girls wrapping her arms around her waist causing her breasts to jut out more noticeable for everyone watching them even the slight movement of her shoulders or arms made them jiggle just a little.

"Alright now then we have two paths here ladies...the left one heads towards the beach and the right heads up into the more mountain area's. Now we won't be doing anything too dangerous so don't worry." Yukari said looking at both of them. "Just some small hikes to learn about the plants...but also before I forget here," She said giving each of the girls some kind of bandanna's. "Place those over your mouths when we approach any plant life...don't wanna get drugged up do we," Yukari said handing both girls one of the bandanna's each. "If you see a plant cover your nose and mouth like this." Yukari said placing her own over her nose and mouth in a rather good position to cover any smells.

"Now before we head up to the mountain camp...any questions?" Yukari asked looking at both of the girls for any questions.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Hrm...seems this Yukari person was more than she let on with the bandana trick of hers. It had been thinking of an aphrodesiacal approach as it did for the spunky Ginger, but now it looks that plan would not have much clout. Might as well stick with masquerade as one of the local wildlife...wait, was Bria looking at its direction? The blob went flat against the tree, taking a moss-like texture, blending in. In the back of its mind, it was wondering what Prototype Two was planning.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:01 pm
Profile WWW

I'll have to assume she means an unusual plant, otherwise we'd need to wear these all the time, Ginger thought as Yukari handed out bandannas and explained their use. Still, it's a good idea, one I'll have to use on my own trips.

She wasn't sure whether the hike was really for the purpose Yukari said or if it was more a hazing of a newer Tramp. Either way, the fact that Bria was blushing at least as much as she was herself was reassuring; it implied she wasn't in on any hazing there was to be. Although that seems like it might just be a rather… intimate… sleeping situation; hardly a problem, I think. Certainly, Bria hadn't voiced any objections to the arrangement, and Yukari obviously had none.

She shook her head in response to Yukari's question; she was already aware that some of the island's plants used aphrodisiacs, as did at least one creature that could disguise itself as a plant. Clearly, Yukari also knew at least something of the island's hazards; she'd probably have a good idea whether Bria did based on whether she asked anything.

Character listing

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:37 am

“Oh? So I guess picking them is out. You've experienced the stranger plants too? I never knew that many of them where dangerous” She had her fair share of exposure to strange exposed scents or the like, though dangerous plants ... she considered Birch for a moment. She had encounter more than a few unusual things though. She takes the bandanna still blushing from her thoughts a she looks towards the two paths before them.

The beach always made her sad. With her sleeping disorder she had to always pair up with someone who more often than not didn't want to pair up. Seeing that she was never allowed to go out too deeply.

Still … hiking ha been one of those things she could do and she could not fail to imagine the other two girls in a bikini. She had some swimwear though being so scrawny she didn't imagine that anyone would be interested is seeing her in it.

“The mountains, they're a bit further and I don't get to see them too often,”
which was true, It was rare that he found anyone that would go with her and with the denizens here she wasn't about to do it herself.

“That is, if that's OK with everyone.”

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:09 am

"Our camp won't be that far from the lake on this island. So I hope you brought a swimsuit," Yukari teases as she smirks softly. "Anyway follow me girls and keep those bandanna's at the ready." She said as she stepped forward onto the higher path as she began leading the pair of cute girls up towards the mountains passing by many beautiful trees as they did so.

"Now stay close girls...don't want some gross monster snatching you away for a day of debauchery." Yukari teases as she giggles. "Now then while we head to the camp anybody care to share stories of any unique encounters they'd have during their time here?" Yukari asked glancing at the pair as she walked ahead.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:08 pm

As the girls walked, there came a distinctive bleating of a...sheep? Wait, there were sheep on the island? Well, whatever it was, it sounded hurt, or distressed. Was getting rather weak too. Cangelosi looked puzzled, looking from its loft, delinking down like a snake, keeping low on the path, trying to spy the source of the noise itself, making sure to keep close to Yukari.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Profile WWW

Ginger had a swimsuit with her, although she'd need assistance from one of the others to put on sunscreen if she changed into it. Yukari'd definitely be eager to help there, and I think Bria would, too. The thought of having either of the other girls rubbing their hands over her body almost sent her into another blushing fit, but she managed to keep any evidence of the path her thoughts were taking from showing.

As they continued towards the mountain, a strange sound came from somewhere nearby. "Does anyone else hear a sheep?" she asked. She doubted it was actually what it sounded like; even if all evidence hadn't supported Birch's claim about the lack of larger animal life on the island, this wasn't the right sort of terrain for sheep. From their statements, both of the others were aware of the island's more dangerous life, so at least she wouldn't look crazy if she decided to flee whatever it was. Or they might have some idea of what it actually is and whether it's dangerous. Certainly, if Birch's estimate had been correct then only about 1 in 20 of the plants were actually dangerous; the same might apply to animals.

Character listing

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:06 am

“Swim suit?” She colored a little as they walked on. Embarrassed that she had nothing really but more focused on seeing Yukari and Ginger in theirs. Full breasts barely contained by flimsy cloth. “Er … um … I just have shorts. I was never allowed to go much further than my knees and never without someone in the event I had a sudden episode. Narcolepsy sucks.”

That disclosed Bria thought on her encounters. She supposed most were tame, some even enjoyable. Three came to mind. “Well, one was really scary more due to the location but all and all it wasn't too bad.”

She pointed to the sky. “It happened about a mile above the island. There was a shape shifting werewolf, that was weird … I was having a case of writer's block and had come to this scene with the werewolf, took a break and well it attacked me in the shower.

“And oh yes, there's even one I made a deal with -”
what was that? A sheep? She thought she saw something earlier but that was in the opposite direction. She was somewhat aware that there were no animals here too. Not even a bug and she was immediately suspicious.

“I think … I think there are two of them. I thought I saw something earlier but thought I was imaging it.”
Unless that was another student up ahead fucking with them, she wasn't dismissing that possibility yet.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next