View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Massage it gently... (Sintor~) 

hmmmm, you sure everywhere? He asked in a questinoing voice. He could massage her everywher but he didn't know if she would 'accept' it.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:25 pm

"I don't mind.." she said, "You seem to have magical healing hands!!" Riko laughed. "I might as well take advantage of them while I can." She giggled behind her hand.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:04 pm

Alright and i have more then...healing hands He said and she suddenly feels her back being massaged though his hands arnt there. Her shoulders and back of her neck also start to become massaged.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:16 pm

"What..?" she gasped in wonder as different parts of her body began to relax. It felt like several people were massaging at once... but Sintor just sat there, hands on her thigh..

"H-How do you do that..?!" she stuttered in sheer amazement.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:42 pm

Her sides and stomach start to feel like there getting massaged and is she looks her own uniform is moving. I'm able to manipulate objects around me, as well as a few other things which would be to difficult to explain. He says as his own hands start to massage both her inner thighs, centimeters from her pussy.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Riko giggled at the sight of her own clothing rubbing over her body causing all sorts of delightful little feelings. "I've never heard of anything like it!" she exclaimed, giving the odd yelp every now and then. Her attention was torn to all over her body and she wasn't fully aware of how close his hands now were to her most sensitive parts. All she could do was wriggle in delight and pleasure at the odd sensations.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:19 pm

Adding to the other stimulation her shorts start to stimulate her ass hips and the area above her pussy, leaving the pussy alone. Her collar and above and below her breasts where being massaged as well, he was leaving every most sensative spot alone accept her ass. He made it so his sleeves covered the top of her legs from where his hands where to where her feet ended and she feels them getting massaged by his sleeves. His fingers had inched forwards a bit so every now and then his kunckles would brush the very VERY sides of her pussy.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:30 pm

It seemed almost every inch of her body was being caressed. The exceptions to this stood out a lot to her. She at first appreciated his consideration and politeness.

However..

With each ever so slight brush of her naughtiest body part, Riko found herself wishing more and more that the man would cast the wonderful feeling on the parts he was missing. Carefully, so that he wouldn't notice, she bend her lights just slightly that his brushing over her most sensitive spot became that bit more pressured, and she sighed softly.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:44 pm

He failed to miss anything but seemed to not notice as he kept up what he was doing. He seemed to then catch on that despite his false 'politeness' she wanted more action on her pussy and breasts. The massaging of her ass was getting more intence and he looks up at her. want any more? He asks.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:50 pm

"It's good.." she replied, catching his drift, "It's really good.."

Her ass felt weird under the shorts, but she felt awkward doing anything about her. All she could do there was writhe about comfortably, hands over her head. It was pleasurable alright, but a dull pleasure, and it wouldn't get her any closer to coming unless her pussy and breasts were given due attention soon.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:08 am

So its just good for now or do you want me to fill in the untouched places? He asked as the massaging seems to intensifie giving her more pleasure. If he wanted to he could use every trick in his sleeve to give her pleasure she would recieve from a pussy rubbing but with only rubbing other parts that would seem insignificant but he didnt.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:14 am

Riko bit her lip and looked to the side. Of course she wanted him to. Her body was aching for it. But her dignity prevented her from saying anything. She was embarrassed just at the thought of him doing it..

She gave an indistinguishable "Nnnnyyyy..."

Her normally innocent and pure mind right now contained naughty thoughts, but she didn't have the courage to talk about them..

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:57 pm

If you dont then dont be ashamed to say so He said as he kept up the massages. He gave her a few light kisses on both thighs smiling up at riko, noting that she would be either wet and her shorts wernt showing it or she wasnt 'that' wet yet.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:49 pm

She blushed hotly, looking back at him. "..he kissed my leg..??!!" she thought, excited by it. She certainly did feel the wetness in her panties double.

The girl was too shy to tell him what she wanted him to do... so, she shuffled down on her back a little, causing what they had both been waiting for to happen: the backs of his fingers were touching her pussy, parted by a sliver of thin fabric. She looked up at the sky, embarrassed but excited. And she was suddenly even more wet, just thinking about what would happen!

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:04 am

He saw what the effect of kissing her thigh was and did it a few more times. He noticed that she had arched herself so that his finger where slightly touching her pussy. Knowing that even a dumb man would notice he decided to play along. So you do want me to go there He says as the massages start to creep up her breasts gonig slowly but massaging what flesh is below half way. He smiled and kissed her shorts covered pussy once getting some dampness on his lips before stroking a thumb lightly up and down her slit.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next