View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Fresh Off the Plane (for Wildthang) 

"You're more responsive than I would have guessed." Natsuki said, halting on the thirteenth blow. Lynn kept thumping, and Natsuki kept carerful count. Thirteen taps. Too bad. Natsuki grinned though, confident she could still distract the girl into a msitake, equally confident that Lynn would not forget this little encounter. Lynn's teeth had sunk into the flesh of the dildo, sending uncomfortable vibrations into her teeth. The rubbery substance was thick and sprang back if given the slightest give. Her teeth embedded themselves into it painfully when she bit. Then, impossibly, horrifyingly, the dildo began to move. It thrust, shifting like a living cock, and began to flex and rock itself inside her lips, pulsing agaisnt her tongue.

"Look here, gushing already." Natsuki chided, exaggerating to embarrass the pitiful, naive girl, gathering Lynn's nectar on a finger and rubbing it between it and her thumb. It was thick, slippery and fragrant. She inhaled the scent. She rubbed the excess off onto Lynn's tortured ass.

"You're dripping into the aisle. Hmmph. Didn't I tell you you were just a piece of cunt?" The tentacle whipped the facedown woman where her waist was splitting into cheeks, where the flesh was more gristle and less padding. "Count." Natsuki reminded her commandingly, before bending back down to her feast. She sighed and licked, flicking her tongue over Lynn's shrinking clitty to tease the blood to the surface, prodding her nether lips with her finger, splaying them outward so that she could lick delicately the edges of the lips and delve into the nerve laced tissue between. Natsuki's cheeks grew glazed with traced of honey. She ate at Lynn noisly, making vulgar sounds with her tongue and lips. Her mouth felt like heavy, wet velvet on her sex.

"Your attitude is horrid but at least your pussy is sweet." she praised her. The tentacle slapped her again, for the fifteenth time. Natsuki admired the patchwork of livid welts on her upturned bum, watching the newest fade and puff into view with all the interest with which one might attend a movie. "Have I forgotten to tell you how beautiful you are? Nevermind, you can't speak.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:34 am
Profile YIM

She grunted and cringed when the vibrator sent vibes through her teeth. Very uncomfortable. She immediatly pulled her teeth out of it. Her eyes widdened, but only to see the darkness of the damp blindfold as the vibrator seemed to come to life and begin to shift inside her mouth like it was alive. Could this whole thing be a nightmare? Another slap to the ass dismissed the idea.

She would have blurted otu some hateful words if not for this vibrator, so she said them in her mind instead. She closed her eyes tightly. The tounge began its assault again. Damnit she always fell for this. She groaned and arched her back slightly, becoming uncomfortable on the floor. She knew she was getting wetter from this. She hadn't known she had skipped a beat from that last slap.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:16 am

Natsuki brightened. There it was, the mistake she had been on the lookout for. She chuckled, but didn't mention it. Let Lynn think all was well. For now she savored Lynn's (why be coy?) dripping cunt. She allowed the time between lashes to stretch out further and further. the sixteenth had to wait a minute. It was more like five before the seventeenth fell. It was Lynn's good fortune that the lashes were so wide and heavy. Narrower cords might have left far worse than welts. It was a mixed blessing however, since these more substantial lashes were inflicting hell on her muscles, pummeling them tender.

Lynn, for her part, was livid, in more than one respect. She wept and thrashed, angrily, while her seat screamed in agony. Her pussy was beginning to look sore as well, growing a flaming red, lips spreading apart and becoming puffy with blood. Natsuki nibbled the edges of her lips and tongued hard on her defenseless clitty. Then she dove, her nose nudging the flesh fervently, shoving her tongue an obscene distance past her folds and deep into her tunnel to gather the nectar therein. The vibrator was fucking her mouth with a will of it's own. It bunched up and sprang out systematically, rolling it's head along her tongue and shivering occassionally as though Lynn had inadvertently given the plastic member particularly good stimulation. Which was crazy, wasn't it? Finally the eighteenth blow slashed it's way down. The tentacle landed hard on the bottom curve of her ass, making her rock forward. Her tits scraped on the carpet.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn continued to thump the vibrator still thrusting into her mouth, unable to get rid of it. She groaned and whimpered. Everything felt so uncomfortable. Though somehow the rythem of the vibrator as if it were a humans cock made her slightly turned out. Damnit. She shook her head and whimpered. Her wrists were red from pulling at the shoe strings. Way to tight to get them free. Her chest heaved against the carpet as she breathed through her nose for air.

She thumped the vibrator an 18th time. It was almost over. Finally. During the breaks inbetween the slaps she was able to concentrate, thinking of ways to escape. So far nothing came to mind. She kicked at her legs, hoping to kick her, but that didn't help much. She winced and whimpered loudly when her breasts rubbed against the carpet, leaving red marks from rugburn.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:10 am

Natsuki held off the last two lashes. Rather than continue to beat her, she simply let the gag in Lynn's mouth piston away between her lips impossibly, and applied her clever tongue to stoking the helpless woman's inner flame. She lifted her by her athletic hips and plopped them down into her lap, then tugged her farther, so that she rested on her knees, ass swaying in the air. Gripping either side of her hips, she buried her face in Lynn's juicy cunt, savoring the stolen nectar teased to the surface. She sucked on her clitty furiously, making it stand out at attention. "I love hearing you whimper like that Lynn. Keep going. It's nice to know how much you like getting raped."

Lynn's clit was made to endure another voluptuous suckling, before her tongue and lips reapplied themselves to her aching, drooling slit. One hand removed itself to massage Lynn's needy love button vigorously, following the wave of her shaking ass. The other moved to finish the job, inserting three fingers at once into that gooey mess of cunt. they were held triangularly, like a dagger, piercing her fast and wriggling once buried. She slammed her fingers and rubbed, licking at her lips when she could get at them. "Scream for me Lynn." Natsuki commanded, pinching at her clit.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

She was expecting two more lashe to come, but they didn't. Her mind was foggy. She couldn't quite concentrate very well while her sex was being assaulted as it was. She felt her body being shifted so her ass was waving in the air and she was on her knees. An embarressing posistion. She blushed deeply and shook her head still whimpering softly to no one.

She squeeked when she felt the girls face neing buried into her cunt. She shook unconfortably, trying to get away, but it didn't work. She pulled at her hands, trying to get them free but it didn't work. She was completely helpless. If she ever got free she would beat her to death.

She cringed when she felt her clit being nibbled and played with. She would not do as she said. She stopped her whimpered and closed her eyes tightly. She couldn't help but let a few whimpers slip by. What bugged her the most was this damn blindfold. She really wanted it off.

She opened her eyes wide, but saw nothing. It felt like 3 fingers had been inserted into her cunt. She shook violntly on the floor and the whimpers returned. She shook her ass around. A surge went through her body and she stopped struggling. She focused everything onto a loud scream that was muffled by the gag. She thrashed around more than she had before.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:08 am

Natsuki opened her eyes anxiously, seeing her close. Now was the time to attack! Finding the Ben Wa balls handy on the floor she added those quaking little spheres to the mix. One by one, until there were three inside her to match the three fingers lewdly rocking in her yawning snatch. "Good girl. You scream well, even gagged." Natsuki informed her graciously whilst applying the toys. "Now it's time for you to cum. And I suggest you do it soon. I can keep this up all day. Keep ready for those lashes!" A parting reminder, closely followed by blow number nineteen, which nearly split her skin. Her ass tremored in reaction, but it was nothing to the renewed pressure of her womanly bud, Natsuki's mouth taking it in for another loving bout of suction.

Tentacles wrapped around Lynn's scraped tits, kneading them back and forth, dragging them over the thin, rough carpeting. Her nipples bore the brunt, forced over and over the coarse fibers. Natsuki's figners were slippery now, bumping up on the hard, shivering orbs buried in the defenseless Lynn. "I think when we're done here." Natsuki laughed. "I'll keep you. Keep you out of the way until I need you, like one of your vibrators. How are you enjoying your gag?" She began to suck the bloodred clit once again.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:36 am
Profile YIM

She screamed and thrased as she felt one of her "toys" being inserted into her. Damnit that was embaressing. She whimpered and shook. She listened intently as those words. They sent shivers through her entire body. She whimpered and then she yelped when the 19th whip came. She jumped and she rubbed her breasts against the carpet. She continued to whimper.

She couldn't take much more. Her chest heaved against the floor. Her struggles were getting weaker as lust was taking hold. Her mind was in a battle between pleasure and pain. Submission or resistance. She gasped and felt those appendages from before wrap roughly around her breasts and began to rub them lewdly, making them rub against the carpet. She whimpered loudy at this and tried to heave her chest off the ground away from that wretched carpet.

Lynn had no choice but to listen to Natsuki's words. She shook her head in rejection. There's no way she would become her toy. Her plaything. She would get at her one way or another. He thoughts were interuppeted. She finally orgasmed. She screamed loudly into the vibrator as the orgasm ripped through her body and made her go limb onto the ground, her chest lifting her with every breath.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:39 am

Lynn shouted pitifully, and Natsuki fairly cackled in glee. She swatted her ass for the twentieth time, slamming her hips down in the air. Natsuki held them up, squeezing them as Lynn came over her toys. The juice that ran unhindered from her cunt provided her aggressor a rare treat, which was lapped up by a blissful tongue. Once done the trembling girl was allowed to fall listlessly to the floor. Not that her suffering was over. The dildo gagging her mouth was still thrusting, but now it was tight and plunging fast and short. As if in sympathy with her own orgasm, it pulsed, pumping out the lotion trapped in it's cavity out all over Lynn's tongue and in her cheeks. The creamy solution filled her nostrisl with the scent of fruit, but it tasted nothing like lemons, stinging and bitter.

Natsuki spied a pale yellow droplet ooze out of Lynn's lips and snickered. "Ahhh yes. I nearly forgot. I'm sorry. The lotion doesn't taste nearly as delicious as the semen you're probably used to." Laughing insultingly she stood up, placing her heel on Lynn's pussy, grinding down smoothly. "I guess you won't be so mouthy next time hmm?" The gag came undone of it's own accord, slipping off the helpless maiden's tongue and flopping onto the carpet, splattering glistening drool and thick lotion. A tentacle unfurled with a wicked crack. Natsuki was sighing. "But it looks like you're bad at following directions. I told you to count and tap, but you had to go and make a mistake, and when you were nearly done." She tsked. "That means another twenty. Don't worry, I don't like to be repetitive. It will be done quick."

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:01 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3