View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

Whatever's comfortable with you," she replies and smiles. She hoped she could keep up with her new instructor on botany. She really never gave much thought to the subject, but that didn't mean she didn't know a thing or two about plants.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:34 pm

"Well then follow me." I tell her as I start to lead her further into the forest. I then stopped and smiled at her. "To show you secret my research is keep walking forward." I tell her. When she complies about 15 minutes later she see's me again but she's walking towards me and I hadn't moved.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:15 am

"Ummm...alright," she complies rather hesitantly before she keeps moving. Through the 15 minutes, she hadn't even paid attention as she was in deep thought of other affairs.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:12 am

"Hmm, if you plan to be my student you nead to learn to be more observent." I tell her as she walks towards me. Her head obviously up in the clouds it seems rather then where it should be as she encountered my barrier.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:23 am

She yelped as she hit something and landed right back on when they first met. She groaned and rubbed her head, peering up to what had stopped her, but saw nothing.

"What is this? Some...sort've barrier?" she asks and presses a hand against it, confused as to why there would be one here..did he put it up?

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:04 am

"For you it's physicall barrier to others it's a magical obstruction that will circle them around my home and workplace. I just can't let anyone into my home." I tell her as I then place my hand on as the forest changes before us looking more tropical. "Follow me." I tell her as we walk into the barrier. As we went along slowly the forest began to change and twist into one of bizare and strange plants, little animal tracks, and deep and powerful magical aura.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:30 am

"I can understand that. But to go to such lengths in blocking others. Not that its any of my bussiness as to why you would try to obstruct so zealously..." she says and follows suit after him. Her body seems to heavy abit more as the magical aura thickens quite alot. She notices small tracks that must be from animals.

She starts to wonder what this guy really does on the island besides teaching. This Keemari...must be some type of magic user.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:40 am

We walk for nearly a half hour, trudging down what could be at best called an overgrown path, the dense vegitation getting that much denser, and stranger as she think she saw some of it move around her, perhaps it was a trick of the light, most likely not though. We then come to a simply grove with tree's in a large semi circle inside this grove. I smile to her as I walked inside the tree circle.

When she walked through the grove and past the trees an amazing sight met her eyes. The trees somehow blocked it from the outside. A massive tree stood there and by massive I meant the tree went into the sky past the clouds and the top well out of sight. It was amazing if not for these trees it was obvious you could see this tree anyway from the Island. Closer inspection revealed that there was writing on it. “Tosva Kon Solck.” I say out loud as a door opens up.

Walking inside she finds it’s hallowed out and besides the occasionally branch that pokes out and the rings on the wood it looked like a house molded out of wood. There were even stairs leading up and down which must have been a bitch to climb. The room we were currently in seemed to be a living room with chair with cushions and a glass table along with doors leading to other rooms. “Welcome to my home.” I tell her.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:44 am

She gazed around in awe, quite baffled with how well he kept this hidden. He was truly in a farther league then she, that was obvious. As she tuned her body around to just glance at everything, she found herself gazing up at the ceiling. She finally snapped her head back to look at Keemari with surprise.

"How did you? How is this? I-I can't believe what I'm seeing..."

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:51 pm

I chuckle at her as I reach up and start to remove my robe which had the effect of slowly dispelling my illusionary human form infront of her as I put it over my arm as a branch picked it up like a coat hanger as I simply smile at her. "Oh, when your a druid of my level such things as this only require time to complete." I tell her.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:39 am

She was immediatly drawn abac by his sudden change in appearence, watching as his human form dissapear before her eyes to reveal a massive wolf on two legs. She stepped back and drew her hands in a defensive position, registering how he prbably wasn't human because of how much magic he controlled.

And its not that she didn't appreciate or owe the guy anything, it was mere reflex to stand up in defense to a monster. How sad it was she was used to it by now. More or less...it scared her.

"Your n-not human. What...are you?"

Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:02 pm

I chuckle at her as I reveal my sharp teeth in a smile. "Why thank you, why would I want to be a human, selfish, greedy, and prejudice filled creatures. They disgust me. As for what I am, well think of it this way, your a monkey and I'm the wolf just a few eon's down the line if you believe in that ridculous theroy." I tell her.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:49 am

She took slight insult to his downsizing of the human race and huffed a brand of bangs from her face. She was abit shaken by the gleaming teeth that could easily rip her apart, but she didn't believe she was going to die lik that. This man was nice enought o teach her, why would he go through the trouble of teaching if he was going to kll her?

"I apologize...but I don't believe in evolution. Its a stupid theory made up by stupid people. Doesn't mean we are all as you think. Don't tell me none of your kind have acted the same way. But I'm not going to argue on opinions," she says in defense for her race and still backs away, her legs shook beneath her at how massive the beast truly was, "Every single monster I've come upon has either tried to tamper with my mind or with me body. Are you going to be no different?" she asks, proding for answers now at the change of scene.

It was odd how she worked. When things seemed out of hand, she became curious and poked at details and information to understand what was going on. A normal person probably would've been scrambling to the door, but Clair wasn't stupid. Besides, she still owed the lupine fellow something for helping her.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:23 am

I look at her hard as she speaks, authority behind that voice but nothing to it as her body laugauge said otherwise as I walk towards her making her back into a nearby wall as I put both arms on ether side of her head. "You are correct on many points, I do not believe in evolution, yet my description of myself is what most humans understand. I'm an alien who's people are humanionds clearly wolf like." I tell her as I stare into those eyes of hers.

"Now as for the rest not all humans are what I describe it's true only about 98 or 99% of them. I search for the humans that make up that small percentage that don't view me as a monster." I tell her as I reach out and cup her chin. "Your afarid, a naturally reaction to something unknown, but you seem to be in that small percentage as your fear of the unknown has not sent you running yet." I tell her.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:41 am

She cringed abit as she felt herself blocked from behind. It unfortunatly appeared that Keemari had noticed her backing away and closed in on her. She hated to admit the fact that she was afraid, or the fact that even if she tried, the wolf would no doubt counter-act her magic spells.

"I still owe you something for helping me. Just becaue you turn out to bean alien changes nothing. That's k-kinda why I haven't run. Plus...you haven't tried anything yet..."

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next