View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Enjoying the First Swim (for Nguyen Minh) 

The black blob laughed once again as the young girl tried to hurt him somehow, biting down hard on his thick secondary phallus. "Now now, no need to be rough," laughed Cukoo as his second cock swelled once again inside her small mouth, stretching her jaw to the point that it might hurt her soon and forcing her to stop biting down on it. The blob's rough tongue continued to force itself deeper into her tasty body, absorbing every drop of the sweet sexual juices flowing from her tasty sex.

Cukoo had to admit, this young girl would not give in without a fight, though he did not often encounter martial artists. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why she had such anger inside of her. However, Cukoo would soon turn that anger in pure pleasure. Small bumps began to form across the top of Cukoo's black tongue, rubbing the bumps against her clit as the tongue slid further into her tasty body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:50 pm

she felt the secondary cock swell up, it cut off her breathing. un-able to breath she felt as if she was goin' to pass out with "lack of Oxygen". the black blob's rough tongue felt abit of blood from the breaking of her virginity. she suddered abit as the pain from her broken pussy turned into pleasure and is soon to faint from loss of oxygen. she then went wide-eyed when she felt the small bumps rub against her, for it felt very good.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:27 pm

The young girl's body suddenly flailed violently, as if a large amount of pain had just shot through her lovely body. As Cukoo's rough tongue continued to enjoy the taste of her sweet virgin sex, another thick tentacle began to grow from the bottom of his body, slowly taking shapea nd forming the blob's massive main phallus. The thick cock was just as large, if not bigger, as the secondary phallus buried in her small mouth, growing and bulging to nearly three feet long and four inches wide.

The black blob laughed loudly as his massive main cock slowly extended towards her bound body as his rough tongue suddenly pulled away from her tight sex. Cukoo's eyes locked onto her pink sex lips as the throbbing cock moved to within inches of her lovely body, ready to bury itself in her virgin sex.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:02 pm

she yelled out, when she arched her back as pain flew threw her body. she then caught a glimps of the main one of his. she shook her head, as to say, "oh no!". she then felt weak as the lack of oxygen soon got to her. she soon closed her eyes and passed out, infront of her attacker, as he continued to violate her with his tongue, and soon by his main phallus.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:06 pm

Cukoo only laughed as the young girl slowly began to pass out as his thick main phallus neared her tight sex. Still, his thick tentacles would not let up. The blob's secondary cock throbbed and swelled inside her small mouth, still feeling her sucking on the bulging phallus even as she passed out. Her soft breasts rose and fell faster by the moment as his thick tentacles gripped tightly around them.

As the young girl began to slip from consciousness, another booming laugh filled the salty air as he said, "I think I know what will wake you up, my dear." Suddenly, the massive main phallus shoved itself hard against the front of her virgin sex, grinding against her exposed clit and trying to penetrate her tight body. The thick member pulsed and throbbed against her soft sex lips as Cukoo tried to bury it deep within the girl's lovely body.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:56 pm

as the massive cock rshoved hard against her, trying to enter, she came to, aswell as feeling air threw her nose. she moaned softly, as she felt as if she now raised the white flag, to surrender. she gave herself up to this black blob, now as she started to want to be fucked, hard.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:28 pm

The young girl's body arched and flexed against Cukoo's throbbing phallus as it tried to penetrate her virgin body. Grinding hard against her clit, the thick cock swelled and bulged as it shoved hard against the front of her sex lips, trying to bury itself inside her sweet sex. Suddenly, the pulsing member pulled away from her body for a moment as the black blob said, "let it fill you." As soon as those words were said, the massive phallus lunged towards her virgin body and shoved deep into her sex lips, penetrating deep into her tight sex.

Cukoo's laugh filled the air as the young girl's body threw itself forward from the deep penetration. The blob's twin cocks forced themselves deep into her small mouth and sex, swelling and throbbing as the young girl's muffled moans filled the air. Her soft breasts rose and fell quickly as his thick tentacles twisted tightly around her mounds of flesh, displaying her hard tits for the blob's dark eyes. What a lovely sight she was...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:47 pm

she let out a cry as soon as his large cock penetrated deep in her. then continued to moan, in pleasure as the blob fucked her deep, while her brests was getting twisted and mushed around, by his tentacles. she noticed she was actually enjoying her 'joy ride'. her tongue, inside her mouth, licked his second cock, inside her mouth, with great satisfaction, soon to feel his thick tongue touch her ass.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:42 pm

Each thick cock bulged and throbbed endlessly inside the girl's lovely body, enjoying every moment inside her virgin sex and mouth. As Cukoo thrust into her tight sex, large amounts of his hot seed began to build up inside each bulging phallus, ready to burst forth at any moment. The black blob eyed her lovely body up and down as she moaned and arched time and time again, clearing enjoying every inch of the twin members inside her small mouth and sex.

Suddenly, each pulsing cock began to swell inside the girl's lovely body, stretching with the sticky liquid building up inside the twin members. Cukoo's eyes locked onto her full breasts as his black tentacles squeezed as hard as they could, twisting and massaging her soft flesh tightly. Soon, she would receive all the black blob had to offer.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:02 am

during every passing huff of air, every moan, Minh was disgraced with herself because she let this thing steal her virginity away and she was enjoying it, and soon to have a great deal of pleasure shoot threw her, for she was just about to have an orgasm, though she wasn't realising that the blob was about to do his "job" aswell.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:56 pm

"Yesssss," hissed the black blob once again as his twin cock swelled inside the young girl's virgin body, stretching the walls of her tight sex with each hard shove. Her back arched higher into the air as the young girl moaned and groaned into the thick phallus filling her mouth. Cukoo sensed that was she about to give up all her sweet juices, feeling the walls of her virgin sex gripping and tightening around his massive main phallus. "Let yourself go," laughed the massive blob, watching the young girl's breasts rise and fall as his thick tentacles twisted tightly around them.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:13 am

Minh arched her back as she let herself go into an orgasm. she yelled out as pleasure streamed threw her body. she a great deal of thoughts going threw her head at this moment, one was on how great the feeling was, the other was, how she could let something that wasn't even human give her this feel.. she felt both ashamed and satisfied at the same time, to think this things still fucking her. in a muffed voice, the blob can hear her, "mmm, yea!....uhhg....", during her orgasm.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:50 pm

The blob's boomed through the air as the young virgin beauty had her first orgasm, flexing and arching her body into the air as his thick phallus forced itself faster into her tight body. The walls of her tight sex gripped around his swelling cock as she tried to thrust herself down onto the black member, wanting every inch of the thick cock inside her body. "Yessssss," hissed the black blob again, and the young beauty sucked eagerly on his secondary cock, rubbing her tongue against the throbbing head inside her mouth. As Cukoo watched the lovely sight before him, large amounts of his hot seed began to build up inside his massive body. Slowly, the sticky seed began to build in each of his blob's thick cocks, ready to burst forth into her virgin body.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:54 am

her thoughts came threw, after her orgasm, wondering if anyone is even watching this rape. she started hoping it wouldn't cum inside her, which brought her worries. many other thoughts came to be, before the seed was released inside her, though she was enjoying herself. hoping it's the DNA is different from hers, she started to relax, knowing there won't be any regret in the future.

Sun May 04, 2008 12:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3