View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A test of strength (Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: A test of strength (Kakumaoh)
I screamed as he inserted his cock inside of me. My tight sex struggled to accomodate his massive member, but my juices allowed his cock to thrust in and out with ease.

With all my strength, I tried to push him away from me, but to no avail, I couldn't stop him from thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into me. With each thrust, my screams of pain became moans of pleasure, as his cock ground against my clit, building up an orgasm inside of me.

"You-- Bastard-- I'll-- Fucking-- Kill-- You," I said, my words broken up as he continued to penetrate me.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:58 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Always, the more spirited humans produced these empty threats when they were completely helpless against him. If he hadn't been quite so... busy, he'd have had a comeback for it.

As it was, however, his attention was more on her body than her words. One pair of hands kneaded her breasts while the other pair held her hips, preventing her from trying to squirm back away from him as he continued to thrust into her.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:41 am

I felt his hands grab me tightly by the hips for leverage, as he thrust even deeper into me, filling me, up to the entrance of my womb. At the same time, another set of hands molded and molested my breasts, bringing my nipples to hardened peaks.

My face reddened as the pleasure mounted inside of me. I felt his pulsing member brush against my g-spot, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Subconciously, I arched my back, as I knew my orgasm was inevitable. "Just-- Stop--" I yelled, pleading to be released rather than orgasm at his hands.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:52 am

"I don't... think you... really... mean that." He could see that she was nearing climax, and he began thrusting even harder, determined to bring her over the top when he came himself.

Character listing

Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:52 am

I gasped as his thrusting reached a new level of intensity. His cock was thrust into me even harder than before, and pleasure surged through me as his cock ground against my clit. "Of course, I meant it!" I yelled, my face fully flushed with embarassment, as my muscles spasmed from the pleasure. I glared at him, staring into his maniacally pleasured face, ready to shoot his load into me at any minute.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:24 pm

"Your body... seems to... feel... otherwise... Ungh!" With a grunt and a shudder, he came deep inside her.

Character listing

Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:04 pm

I felt him spasm within me, as his pulsating cock shot his hot seed into me. The sensation within me sent me over the top. I came, gasping for air, arching my back, mixing my juices with his cum. My muscles contracted, my head tilted back, my hands clenched and my toes pointed. My entire body was tense as I orgasmed.

His throbbing member sent wave after wave of his cum into me, and his seed leaked out the sides of my cunt, and dripped down my legs. "Oh... god..." I sighed.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:23 pm

After a short while, his breathing returned to normal. He grinned evilly. "If you hadn't resisted the way you did, you could have avoided what comes next." He changed which cock was active, which gave the appearance of him instantly regaining his erection. Then with a grunt, he thrust back into her.

Character listing

Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:58 am

my body had hardly relaxed when he began humping me once more. My sex was filled with a mixture of semen and my own nectar. My pussy well lubricated, he pounded in and out, his cock brushing my g-spot with each thrust.

Within seconds I came again, screaming again, my back arched. The conscious part of my mind hated myself for loving the sensation, but this sentiment became weaker and weaker, as the pleasure pulsed through my body. My hands that had been pushing the monster away, clenched, and gripped his arms hard. My eyes rolled back as my mind gave way to pleasure.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:36 pm

The girl's second orgasm came remarkably quickly. She seemed quite a bit more sensitive than any of the other girls he'd taken so far. "I see that... you didn't... want to... avoid this."

I should be able to make her climax one more time when I cum. He continued pounding into her, his thrusts becoming harder and faster as he did.

Character listing

Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:57 am

My hands gripped his side as he penetrated me, my breasts bouncing as each thrust rocked my body. Despite the waves of pleasure coursing through me, my consciousness still fought against my body, and I pushed hard away from him, trying to break free. Images of my cum covered body flooded my mind, but i tried to push them away. I didn't want this.

Soon he would cum, and the sensation would send me into orgasm again, something I didn't want to happen.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 pm

The girl tried to push herself away from him, but Kakumaoh maintained a firm grip on her with two hands while the other two fondled her breasts. She wasn't leaving until he was done with her. With a final hard thrust, he came inside her again, sending her into a third climax.

After a brief pause to let her wonder if he was done with her yet, he released her and retracted his tentacles. "You're free to try again, little warrior, if you wish the same treatment again when you fail," he said before disappearing into the forest again.

Character listing

Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:17 am

His hot cum shot into me, filling me with his sticky seed. Why did it feel so good? My mind gave in as an orgasm burst forth in my body, my mind unable to contain the pleasure. my body completely spent, i collapsed on the ground, as he released me from his grip. Chest heaving, my head turned to one side, i looked, teary-eyed, as he departed, showing no signs of remorse.

"You're free to try again, little warrior, if you wish the same treatment again when you fail."

Furious at my failure, and his arrogant statement, I gritted my teeth, and made a vow to get my revenge. With my last ounces of strength, I swore to myself to destroy him, before passing out from exhaustion.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3