View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 When It Rains... (For KouzaKai) 

Post Re: When It Rains... (For KouzaKai)
Violett shuddered, gasping and whimpering at the monster's caress as more and more of her soft, pale skin was further exposed to the elements.

Steeling her courage, she spoke...

"Drop me."

Whether this was out of baravery, or she simply feared the path her life was on more than death, she didn't know... But it didn't matter, really. This thing probably had no intention of letting go.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 am

Kouzakai was enjoying himself actually, poised to go down to where he wanted to be the most, but suddenly she just dared him.

Whether it was just fool-hardy bravery, or just a delirious rebellion against what she was made felt against her will, he did not know. All that he knew was that she was still fighting. Though her body showed signs of submission, and of willingness to submit, that sudden remark just came unheeded and uncalled for.

" What?" Kouzakai asked with an annoying smile, surprised.

He stopped his actions for a moment, his arms folded across his chest, and looking at the girl with controlled annoyance.

" Fine." he said, smiling, then unfurled the tentacles holding the girl together, dropping her steadily onto the wet, unforgiving surface.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:42 am
Profile YIM

Violett screamed in terror...

Then yelped in pain as she hit the pavement, spitting blood as she rose to her hands and knees. She'd split her lip, but she didn't have time to figure out where else she was hurting...

She had one shot left to get out of this with her dignity intact, and he'd just done ecxactly what she wanted him to.

Like a shot, she rose to her feet in mid-run, arms out to her sides, as she dashed away from the monster.

She had nowhere to go but down, but if she made it to the edge of the roof, there wouldn't be anything left of her for him to stick his cocks in.

She'd die a hero, and maybe it'd mean someone better, smarter braver... someone who was one before they died... would know it was time to make a stand.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:26 am

He'd just given her what she wanted, and dropped her just to the point of scaring her out of her wits. She fell down onto the concrete floor without so much as a busted lip or maybe a bruised nose, seeing as Kouzakai controlled the fall with his tentacle. It did not unfurl from her ankle though; it stayed gently wound.

However, he was right in thinking that this was the opportunity the girl was waiting for to escape. It was not too much of something but the girl ran away from him and was heading for the edge of the gym.

Suicide?

Now, now, that was not part of the plan, and the storm only worsened upon him seeing what the girl thought of doing.

Kouzakai acted quickly, and in one quick motion, swept her off her feet again and near him, while they were up in the air immediately. He ran the direction of somewhere dry, though...he'd risk being somewhere without the chance of escape just to dissolve his hunger, this otherworldly hunger that he was feeling. Maybe if he put up the facade of riding on, she would give, and he would have a more easier time controlling this...rage.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:05 pm
Profile YIM

Soaring through the air, Violett spread her arms, expecting to feel the wind rushing past her cold, exposed body before a sudden, final peace. She wasn't so sur she liked it... But fnally, something happened on her terms. Finally, she'd managed to be more than a pawn...

A calm, peaceful smile crept across her face... Only to vanish as her ankle was grabbed, pulling her back to the horrible creature that had made her so deperate as to jump in the first place.

"No... NO!"

Whirling to face the beast, she sobbed hysterically, slapping and clawing inneffectually at the tendril that had snatched her from her flight.

"Why... Why did stop me? Do you have any idea how HARD that was? Why can't you let me have dignity?"

As she landed, she fell to her knees sobbing and trembling, burrying her face in her hands.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:04 am

" Would've let you go if I wanted your death." the monster said, as he found the solace of her dorm room, and deftly sneaked in through the open window.

Kouzakai stepped in to a very calm ambience that was Violett's room. It was spacious and calm, although there was a bit of moisture in the air to a xertain extent. After all, she had left the windows open and the cold, unforgiving winds did not forgive that.

It was not too cruel for the monster though, who had such a nice time with the moist atmosphere. The bed was a little bit cold, into which he dropped the girl. He looked outside, and saw that the whole island was at the mercy of the wind. The water in the distance signified that somewhere in the forest, the rivers had arisen and taken to the land.

Kouzakai scratched his head.

" My, my..." he said. " All I wanted was to get some sex out of you. Yet you wish for death. Is everything so infuriating that you would risk loss of life and limb to escape this?"

Kouzakai then started to pace back and forth.

" I could never understand you humans. Life is still more important than loss or secret humiliation." he spoke. " Why can't you understand that?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:04 am
Profile YIM

Violett whimpered softly, shaking her head.

"I'm not living..." she replied forelornly. "I've never lived, and I never will. You might as well have waited until I hit the pavement... I'd have squirmed less."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 am

" If that's the way you want it, then fine." Kouzakai said, sitting on the futon. " I'll just take your lifeless body, then, and do as I please while you contemplate on the gray clouds and the rainy grounds."

The window was wide open, and the rain battered mercilessly upon glass. Kouzakai sat upon the futon, facing the window. Slowly his tentacles went off to gather the girl, gently lift her up on the air, and sit her upon the monster's legs. First time he's ever done a gentle approach for the start of his 'ritual', he thought. Besides, he figured she'd gone through so much that if he did his usual routine, she might just live up to her promise and actually kill herself.

No monster had ever been the cause of death of a student, and those that had actually killed a student, accidental or otherwise, were never heard of again. He knew actually quite a few of them, and they were almost as if 'wiped off the face of the island'.

However, of course, one forgets the intricacies of doing such forced kindness when presented with a feeling which translates to another morality.

Kouzakai felt her warm skin against his relatively cold skin once again, feeling her shiver upon the air hitting her skin. She had gotten accustomed to the warmth of her room, that when the cold outside air hit her once again, she shuddered. Whether it was that, or the feeling that the monster was even capable of feeling, he did not know.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:24 am
Profile YIM

Violett nodded, shuddering softly.

"Not much I can do," she sighed defeatedly. "Put your evil inside me and get it over with... I need you to get out of here so I can jump before the next one comes."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:51 am

Kouzakai slowly stripped off the remaining tatters of her blouze and her glasses off her eyes. He knew she could not see clear without them, but then again he didn't need her to see him. Lord knows she needed just the shadows to let her know that she was dealing with something vile here.

Though of course, there's that death thing again.

" Why are you so obsessed with ending your life?" he said, speaking in a normal tone of voice. " Why are you so gung-ho about jumping off a cliff or off a building, huh?"

It was just insult to injury, really. Like a macabre therapy session. As they were speaking, Kouzakai had the sense to at least bind one of her limbs so as to prevent her from running away and doing something to herself that she would obviously regret later on. It was largely alien to him why someone would choose death over this...humiliation.

Kouzakai reached from behind and quickly found her pink nipples, small and pert, and started to roll them between his fingers. While doing this he moved his face closer to her neck, and from behind, smelled the air around her and nuzzled her neck.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:28 am
Profile YIM

Violett shook her head, trembling.

"Stop it! This is the worst part, when you things try to be nice! It's really creepy when it's one of you that means it... At least you're being insincere..."

Violett curlred up into a fetal position, shuddering a little.

"What do I have to look forward to? I didsppeared for I don't even know how long, don't remember anything, and I;m hiding from my roomates because I'm afraid of what I'll find out if I talk to them! What do I have to look forward to? You things are all over, and it's just rape, rape, rape over and over again, and then what do I do to kill the pain? I'm so scared of drugs and booze, so of course I go out and slut it up with the rest of the students in a worthless attempt to delude myself into thinking my cunt isn't a tiny pink portal to hell!"

She buried her face in her hands, sobbing softly.

"I'll die anyways... It's not like I can leave now that I know the secret, and what happens if I reach fifty? What happens if I reach thirty? I'll be old and faded and worthless to you things, and you'll have to get rid of me anyways... My way's over faster, and maybe someone will care... If I'm really lucky, they won;t have to close the casket... They'll all say I look so peaceful..."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:48 pm

There were few things the island had held back against the other 'inhabitants' and one of these were those few students who actually had issues against everything that were happening to them.

There were those occasional students who had problems with their families, their school life, or maybe those select few who had problems with their romance, but then there are those really few students who had the greatest problems of all, which even monsters could not comprehend...their life, on the island, which had been forced to them since day one of stepping into the island.

Now this appeals to the more docile, more intelligent nature of the beast, but it was hard to concentrate and rebuke all the negativity when all he wanted was just to fuck, to procreate in the name of immorality and the call of his lust. Plain animal instinct on his part.

But of course, in this situation, it also fell unto him to keep the student population intact.

" Now, now, look here..." Kouzakai spoke, while still caressing and toying with her breasts and nipples. He was hoping their sensitivity would help; and it was really hard to be scholastic when you were trying to seduce.

" You can always think of things to turn it up into positivity, and do you wonder why they always wipe it out? It's always the way to a new start. And if you view the things you do with the rest of the students as skutting it up, why don't you try to think for a while what they feel about doing it with you? You'll find a genuine heart that will show you not all of them are just out for doing it. Maybe some of them are just like you...trying to find some sense out of all this rape/catch/rape existence."

It was getting hard, although having this connection serves a chance for the next time to be different from the first.

" Just remember to keep things on the positive." he spoke. " And about us? Well we're just here to keep the stress level down, even if you don't want us to, and think about it...with all the school work, it's even lucky for you to have us catching you up and well, 'de-stressing' you, so to speak."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:31 am
Profile YIM

Violeet opened her eyes, blushing softly but ceasing her stuggles. She purred softly as her nipples were caressed and her pert little breasts were lovingly fondled.

"You... You're right... Thank you. For a monster, you've got some surprising emotional depths." She kissed him on the head softly, trembling.

"I might as well try to enjoy it... I... I want three things from you if I can ask for them. I'd like my glasses.. I want to know who you are..."

She paused, blushing deeply.

"And... I... I like oral sex. Can I give it to you before you put it things in me?"

Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:08 pm

My, my, my, what do you know, it did work after all, thought the monster. Maybe I should think about doing weekly 'psychiatric' studies...

" There..." he said, trying to sound as sane as possible, even though his voice was heavy with lust already. The storm had already dissipated a little bit, turning into a heavy downpour now. The grounds were starting to flood a bit. " See how easy it can be if you take things to a...cooperative level?"
The kiss on the forehead told him that he can do things freely now and without any more fear of her running over to the open window nor jumping from the building. It was kind of a kiss that said take what's yours...in a way...that's what he made her say. At least, though, he can take her without any hesitation from her part.

He continued toying with her breasts.

" Okay, first, I'm called Kouzakai, from the depths of the Eastern Sea, once a hero of the Mer-people. Sub-class Lev..." He paused for a moment, then spoke once again. " ...er mind."

While speaking, he rummaged through the girl's corner table, his tentacle searching for the glasses she spoke of. After a while, finally, he found it.

" I believe this is yours..." he said, handing her the glasses. " Though might I remind you, about seeing me, be careful what you wish for. Personally I think it's better if you just remain not seeing me..."

And then, as for her third request...

" Like I said, be careful what you wish for...yet again, suit yourself." he said.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:38 am
Profile YIM

Gasping softly, Violett put on her glasses, trembling just a little less, her stiff nipples eagerly responding to this creature's caresses.

"What's a Lever Mind?" she asked curiously as she turned to look at the creature, smiling a little as she took in the sight.

"...You're not as scary as I was expecting. And I was right... You look kinda reptillian... Like an old monster movie, I guess. Two eyes and a mouth... I wouldn't marry you, but I'm not going to throw up, I promise."

She dropped to her knees submissivlely, reaching out for one of the tendrils and stroking it gently.

And that's when she realized she'd forgotten to ask.

"Um..None of you is, er... poisonous or anything, is it?"

Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next