View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Under the Moon (Siferus) 

Post Re: Under the Moon (Siferus)
The student’s fears were turned reality as the beast slowly withdrew from her moist, warm sex. Without warning he gave a mighty thrust, burrowing deep inside of the student and slamming harshly against her inner walls.

Her scream was cut short immediately as another tendril snaked its way from beneath her, curling around her neck and burrowing deep down her throat. She tossed her head vivaciously, trying to rid herself from the plaguing intruder but found it only surged deeper inside of her throat, muffling her screams of torment and desire.

The tendrils worked furiously at her breasts, roughly molding the flesh and rolling firmly against her swollen nipples. She tugged violently at her bound limbs as the creature whispered his deviant promise into her ear, muffled cries emitting from her full mouth as he continued to work his broad shaft inside of her quivering pussy. She felt her cunt pulsating violently against the creature’s cock as he pumped inside of her. Her skin flushing a bright pink as her lust overwhelmed her defiled body.

A surge of wetness appeared at her sex, coating the invading cock allowing it to slide inside of her a bit easier. Her entire body writhed as the orgasm became prevalent, her hips gyrating wildly

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 am
Profile YIM

Siferus continued thrusting his shaft into the beautiful Shai, getting deeper into her each time until when he thrust, his balls would slap against her skin. Siferus noticed that it was getting easier to thrust into her. Her slit was stretching and she was wet, making his violation far less painful for her. As her hips gyrated, it was a beautiful sight for Siferus, who just watched as he thrust.

His tendril continued to slide deeper into her mouth, her moans of pleasure being muffled to nearly inaudible. She continued to tug at her bonds, still they did not yield any freedom at all. She still wanted to escape. He knew this.

"Sounds like you've finally given into your desires. I'm glad you did." He taunted, his mouth next to her ear. He pulled back and coiled a tendril around her waist, pulling her into each thrust, his moaning rising slightly.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:55 pm

The student pulled desperately at her arms. Muffled screams hummed wildly against the tendril thrusting inside of her warm mouth as the creature pounded away at her dripping sex. Her body jolted with each harsh drive, her breasts bouncing playfully in the tendril’s grasp. She moaned wildly as the tip of his cock rammed against the soft mound of her cervix, sending a sensuous pulsation through her limbs.

Her tongue swirled riotously against the invading shaft in her mouth, her throat tensing as it snaked its way deep down her throat. Her toned body slowly began to relax as the lust-crazed carnal beast overtook her mind. Her hips writhed against the oncoming thrusts, feeling a yearning for the creature to fill her with each pump inside of her wet sex. Eyes fluttered closed as her body twisted in lustful pleasure.

“Mmmgh” She moaned as the creature’s whisper reached her ears. Her eyes snapping open to settle on the arousing scene of the tendrils toying roughly with her tender breasts.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:34 am
Profile YIM

Siferus noticed the sudden relaxing in Shai's body and began thrusting thrusting faster into her writhing body, pounding upwards at her folds at an almost inhuman speed, seeing how crazy with desire he could drive her, making sure he doesn't cause any more physical pain to her. She looked rather delicate, and he hated causing lasting damage. For Siferus, it's all about pleasure for him and his victim. For a monster, he's a gentle soul.

The tendril in her mouth stopped thrusting so deep in her mouth, trying to avoid suffocating the woman. He'd prefer to have her conscious throughout the raping. Her tongue began massaging the visiting tendril, making it feel welcome in her mouth, the tip of it flicking against her tongue as it withdrew only to thrust back in, slowing it's pace down.

The tendrils molded and massaged her breasts roughly, pressing her nipples in slightly, letting them resurface before pushing down gently once again. He repeated this many times before another tendril laid itself in between her luscious breasts, sliding in between them a few times before her breasts are pushed to tighten around it as it begins to fuck her soft, supple orbs.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Though she hardly cared, Shai could sense the subtle changes in the creature’s demeanor as he handled her bound body. The pace quickened, sending his shaft sliding deeper inside of her quivering cunt. Shai was unable to keep up with her gyration, her bouncing hips quickly falling out of sync until she was forced to surrender to the pounding. Her warm, heated sex tensing tightly around the intruding shaft like a vice.

Shai inhaled deeply as the tendril slowly withdrew from her mouth, whimpering moans left her soft cherry lips before the tip of the tendril pressed lightly against them, seeking entry once more. The lust-crazed student eagerly parted her lips, the thrusting tendril rolling gleefully around with her warm tongue.

The intensity of the fuck drove the student wild, her ample breasts jiggling with each forceful push inside of her gleaming pussy. She arched her back and moaned hard against the tendril that pumped steadily inside of her mouth, as her senses heightened from her prior orgasm. Her chest rose rapidly into the welcoming tendrils that manipulated the tender orbs. Her cunt tightened against the shaft and the student tossed her head in
desperation, pulling weakly at her parted legs.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:05 am
Profile YIM

Siferus watched as Shai had gone from struggling to escape him to nearly submitting to him completely. He continued pounding his rock hard cock in and out of her soaked pussy, hitting her cervix time and again, listening and enjoying her muffled moans of pleasure. He allowed some give in her legs, only curious to see what she had planned. He did not release them, give gave them the freedom to move by relaxing the muscles in the tendril. Shai's right leg could move. He knew that if she tried to kick him or push him away, he could straighten it back out instantly.

"You have an incredible body, miss. I love the way you clamp down around my dick. He continued to taunt her even as he was violating her body however he saw fit.

The tendril in between her breasts quickened it's pace, sliding between the fleshy orbs quickly, seeing what kind of reactions he could get from the bound, beautiful student.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:08 pm

The student was relived to feel the slack of the tendril against her wide spread legs. She pulled her leg in gingerly, though not obstructing the powerful thrusts that rocked her body. Her eyes fluttered open, greeted by the erotic site of the tendril that pumped in between of her fondled breasts. She watched, almost entranced as the tip of that tentacle penetrated through the supple flesh stopping just short of her chin as the tweaking of her nipples sent a ripple of lust through her sensitive chest.

The creature’s cock slid out of her slick sex, the tip of the bulging shaft pressing once again past her rosy lips to burrow deep inside of her warm, wet depths. She cried out in pleasure as his powerful thrust sent a jolt of arousal through her body. She heard his wicked voice taunting her just above a whisper as he used her body.

“Mmmph!” She moaned against the tendril fucking her mouth in response. It was not as vicious as she had once been, the woman seemingly overcome by the intense aphrodisiac that coursed through her veins. Her hips gyrated as the tendrils started to mash at her delicate breasts, the tentacle fucking them increasing its pace sending a warm lustful sensation throughout her body.

Her pussy started to pulsate around the monstrous shaft again, the student pulling wistfully at her arms. She writhed in pleasure as his hips met hers, his pelvis brushing against her tender clit that caused a shock to pulsate through her limbs. Already her body was rebuilding and preparing for another orgasm.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:41 am
Profile YIM

Siferus, realizing that she wasn't trying to escape his grasp, gave the same amount of motion to all her other limbs, not releasing them, but the freedom to move as she desired. Now the purpose they served was to hold her up to keep thrusting powerfully into her slick sex, each thrust as powerful as the last, pounding her repeatedly and without mercy.

The tendril in her mouth began to pulsate as it pulled itself out of her mouth, allowing her to catch her breath as it released a load of cum all over her beautiful face, getting some in her hair. The tendril did not go back into her mouth, Siferus wanting to her all her sounds of pleasure.

"Your body is quite heavenly, Miss.... He said, almost in an inquiring tone, hoping to get a name from the beautiful snow haired beauty.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:58 pm

As she felt the creature’s tendrils relax against her bound limbs the lust-crazed woman was excited to find that she was now able to move freely. Tendrils were still coiled loosely around her wrists, though it wasn’t in her intentions she knew if she tried to break free he would most definitely yank her arms back into submission.

Her hands wandered down the length of her toned belly, finding her slick mound. Her two middle fingers curled around the swollen bud of her clit and started to rub the tender bundle of nerves vivaciously as her pounding continued. She arched her back as she drew herself closer towards her orgasm, moaning loud against the intruding tendril that fucked her mouth mercilessly.

Just as she was nearing her peak she felt the tendril inside of her mouth shudder and withdraw, allowing her a gasp of air. Seconds later the sound of her lustful moans rang throughout the crisp night air, nearly in sync with each powerful thrust that rocked her body. The student’s body writhed wildly as the warm, gooey fluid of the tendril’s cum splashed over her pale features, landing on her face, and chest.

“Nngh, Shai!” The student said through labored breaths as her fingers worked at her cunt in a wondrous symphony of her abused body. Her pleasure-filled screams rang through the air as the creature brought her to climax, a near wave of pleasure rippling through her worn body, invigorated and energizing the student once more.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:11 am
Profile YIM

"Shai. That's beautiful. What a beautiful name." Siferus complimented, continuing to drive his cock deeper into Shai's soft and very wet sex.

As Shai's orgasm came over her, it nearly brought Siferus to climax as well. However, his cock begins to throb and pulsate inside the beautiful woman, threatening to burst inside of her in flurry of orgasmic display.

Leaning down, he forced a kiss from his beautiful catch, his tongue demanding access to her mouth.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:07 pm

It was hardly fair…but it felt so damned good. The sensations rippled throughout the woman’s lithe limbs. The slender fingers that hard once worked frivolous circles at her swollen clit, slowed to a tender rub. The digits parted and slowly worked down her spread lips feeling the warmth of the large cock that defiled her pulsating cunt. The waves of the peak of her orgasm were beginning to pass, but the constant taunting of her susceptible body kept her teetering on the edge, kept her right where the damnable creature wanted her.

She felt a chill run down her spine as his words washed over her senses, his hot breath clinging to her creamy flesh as he held her in suspension, slamming roughly into her honeyed pussy. Her eyes washed over her chest, watching as the tendrils worked and mashed the succulent orbs, the shaft thrusting between the supple flesh. Her teeth dug into her lower lip as she felt herself being drawn closer towards the creature, a stifled moan crept out of her throat.

She watched gingerly as the demon inched towards her, her eyes falling closed and squeezed tightly as the anticipated action drew forth. She felt warm lips pressed against her own, his tongue pressing against her lush lips forcing its way inside of her mouth. She felt a wave of excitement push through her body as his tongue danced around hers, and several moments later her features seemed to soften, her lips relaxing reluctantly as the beast explored her mouth with his tongue.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:29 am
Profile YIM

Siferus was unsurprised by Shai's reaction to resist the kiss at first. What did surprise him was how quickly she succumbed to it, allowing his tongue access to her mouth almost instantly. His tongue began dancing inside of her mouth, the tip of it flicking against the tip of her own tongue.

When he felt the soft touch of her hand on his shaft, his cock pulsated a little providing a more pleasurable sensation to her sensitive body. This served as a tell that her touch on his cock would make it feel even better to her sensitive sex.

"Just so you know, I'm Siferus. Hope you're enjoying yourself, Shai. I know I am." He said, not trying to taunt her, but with a degree of sincerity?

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:53 pm

The student arched her back, causing a pleasant curve to her body as the creature’s massive cock pumped inside of her slick pussy. Her body undulated, her inner walls tightening around the pulsating shaft like a vice. Her tongue washed over his, their muscles rubbing against one another in an exotic dance. A slight groan of lust and protest emitted from her throat as the creature pulled away, breaking the succulent kiss he was intruding on her.

She felt the heat radiating from his muscled limbs, as his form enveloped her, guiding her body as he impaled her with his thick shaft. As each manipulation to her tender body was rendered she found that she was drawn deeper towards the verge of a near climax. Her lids set halfway on her eyes as a dreamy, glossy look overtook her docile features. Siferus’ menacing voice only causing a nearly overwhelming tinge of excitement in her limbs.

The toxin aphrodisiac that coursed through her body was still overpowering, but the student’s capability to think logically was slowly beginning to return. She felt a dash of shame brewing inside of her. She couldn’t deny the pleasure she was feeling while she was in the creature’s grasp, still she also couldn’t deny the hatred she felt towards the damnable creature as well.

“I-cannot..stop how my body…responds.” She gasped through labored breath, feeling her peak draw near.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:46 am
Profile YIM

Siferus kept her body bound as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her tight pussy, moaning softly with each thrust. He once again leaned in and kissed the student, the exotic dance their tongues had been doing beginning anew.

He reached down with a tendril, moving her hand gently, the tendril teasing the soft pearl in her place, his cock slowing it's pace, but the thrusting getting more forceful, but not painful.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 am

The student writhed as obsidian lips pressed against hers, the creature’s long tongue pushing past her pursed lips. The heat emanated from her nimble body as the tendrils roamed and explored her velvet skin. A soft moan left her lips, lightly humming through their interlocked lips at a particular rough tweaking of her round breasts being kneaded beneath the wistful pair of tendrils.

Her fingers at her mound started to circle her tender clit again, a cry of protest ringing through her preoccupied mouth as a tendril gently tugged the hand away from her sex. The cry was immediately cut short as the tendril took her place, fondling the sensitive bud firmly.

“Mmmm.” She moaned feeling the creature’s rapid pace slow. He drew out of her candied pussy, pushing back past her glistening folds, the tender pace allowing her to feel every throbbing ridge as he entered her. Overcome by the sensation the student fidgeted eagerly with her hands, finally finding solace as she wrapped her hands around the beast’s shoulders. She pulled herself upward, her tongue writhing against his as she pulled herself onto the massive cock entering her.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next