View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Beating the Heat (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Beating the Heat (Fornicarus)
Swallowing much of the load in her mouth Natsumi knew she wanted his powerful cock inside of her. "Yes I want it!" she moaned her body stimulated by his power making her soaked cunt gush more and more of her honey out of her sex unable to stop as his power wanted her body to need his cock inside her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 am

"Well, no good deed go unpunished, as they say." Fornicarus smirked as he bent down. His upper arms grabbed her hips again and picked her off the sand, his intent clear in his crimson eyes. The lower arms moved in between her legs, and then past her bottom and up her back, holding her body as well.

In this way, Netsumi laid back on his arms once again, and with the lower arms in between her legs, they were forced wide open, her wet pussy in full view. "Now, this is where I stop being the 'nice guy'," his voice full of sarcasm, "and you get fucked senseless."

Fornicarus lowered Netsumi onto his cock, and pushed the head into the hot hole, and pushed inch after inch into her. Each vein and bump would be magnified many times over, augmenting her pleasure as well as make her torn between wanting more and wanting him to stop giving her so much pleasure. A danger existed in feeling too much pleasue, after all, one that could leave you broken and unable to think of anything but getting more.

Fornicarus pulled his cock out, and slammed it all in, the entire nine inches, burying his member into her pussy right to the hilt. His finger and tongue might hae been thick, but his penis happened to be thicker than them both, something the girl would realize soon enough, if it even registered on her pleasure-bombarded mind.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:50 am

"Ah,Ah,Ah,Ah" she moaned as the pleasure she was receiving, augmented by his power, quickly started to build when he quickly pulled out of her and slammed back in. Since she felt her orgasm quickly building she wiggled her hips every time he slammed inside her with her tight pussy squeezing the thick cock feeling every bump and vein as he pulled out and slammed back into her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 am

Fornicarus pumped in and out of Natsumi's pussy, always sliding out slowly and then slamming back in hard, feeling her hot tunnel squeezing down on his hard cock every time. When Natsumi began wiggling, trying to get more pleasure out of the fucking, Fornicarus grinned, amused at her attempt to do so.

"You know, I thought you'd be trying to fight this, trying to not having so much fun. Don't you care about me raping and using you for my own needs?"

As he spoke, the entity moved his upper arms from her hip to under her back, hands holding on to her tightly as he forced Natsumi onto his cock even harder. He could tell that she was close to an orgasm, especially the way she was moaning now.

"You do realize, I don't care how many time you come, I'll be fucking you until I'm tired of you. I hope you didn't have any plans because it's going to be a very long day and night for you."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:19 am

As he started to pound into her faster Natsumi reached an orgasm, arching her back as he continued to pound her drawing out her orgasm for as long as possible. The power of Forneus' thrusts caused her massive breasts to bounce while he pulled out slowly and slammed back into her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:24 am

Staring at the bouncing breasts as Natsumi rode out her orgasm, Fornicarus chuckled, enjoying the sight of the mounds jiggling around as he continued to fuck her hard. With the spasming pussy clenching on his cock tightly, Fornicarus pumped his hard member in faster, concerned with only taking his pleasure from her body. His upper right hand moved up from her back and began squeezing on the left mound of flesh, the diamond hard nipple digging into its palm. Pity I couldn't have happened across her a long time ago, I would have been quite entertained back in those days

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 pm

"Aah..." she moaned as the thick member pumped into her spasming pussy with each spasm causing her pussy to squeeze the cock milking it for all it was worth. Her impressive mounds being squeezed by his rough hands and the diamond hard nipples which felt amazing as he roughly groped her sensitive teats.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Soon, Fornicarus groaned again as his orgasm came a second time, exploding into Natsumi's pussy, spurting thick hot cum and filling it up. Quickly, with no room left inside, more of his cum slid through between the walls of her hole and his shaft, spilling out of her. Stopping his pumping, Fornicarus took several seconds t catch his second wind and then set her back down on the warm sand.

The monster dropped to his knees, and pushed his upper arms into the sand, holding him up, as his lower arms began teasing and caressing Natsumi's tits once again. Fornicarus smirked at the female under him as he slid his hard cock back into her sopping wet, cum-filled pussy, and began fucking hard hard again, against the sand. "Oh, I forgot... I have quite a lot of stamina, so try to keep up with me or else."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 pm

As his hot cum filled her pussy with her sense of pleasure multiplied she felt a second orgasm rack through her body when he pushed his still rock hard cock into her cunt. With her body braced against the sand he had the perfect angle to increase the power of his thrusts into her with each thrust his body pounded against her sopping cunt with each powerful thrust with a lewd squishing sound as her honey and his cum dripped out of her battered pussy and onto her thighs.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 pm

With much better support in the form of the sand under Natsumi, Fornicarus pounded into his prey, sliding his entire cock into her asnd out, fast and hard, without lowing down. His grunts began to fill the air as he continued t fuck Natsumi's cum-filled pussy harder and harder, the sand beneath her becoming compressed under the impact. Wanting more, Fornicarus's lower arms abandoned her breasts and grabbed her hips and slammed them up as his cock pounded into her, adding another level of intensity to the fucking.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 pm

"Aah, Aah, Aah" Natsumi moaned unable to do anything but moan as Forneus started pounding her tight, cum-filled pussy harder with her clenching walls increasing the pleasure she felt as the powerful being pistoned in and out of her cum-soaked cunt.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:52 pm

He continued to pound away, sliding his thick cock in and out of Natsumi's tight and slippery pussy, reveling in the pleasure he was getting from it. He could feel another orgasm coming already, and no big dent in his stamina yet. It seemed that he was right about it going to be a long day after all, but it probably couldn't be helped after not having any sex for quite a long time and finding a hot prey like Natsumi. His hard member began twitching and pulsating again, an excellent signal of his incoming orgasm, and the monster drove his shaft into Natsumi even harder now, likely brusing her leg.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 pm

With her walls squeezing the twitching member Natsumi's body seemed to be trying to milk the tireless cock as it pumped in and out of her battered, cum-drenched pussy faster and faster. Another orgasm rocking through her body sent her walls twitching and squeezing the pulsing member as the pounding continued drawing out her orgasm for minutes.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Her orgasm had managed to push him over the edge, triggering his orgasm as well, causing him to roar loudly as his strongest one yet exploded deep within Natsumi. New loads of thick cum spurted into Natsumi, pushing out what was already inside, and in the angle that she was lying in, much of it flowed down her tummy, drenching her chest in copocious amounts of cum. Pulling his slick cock out of Natsumi's abused pussy, Fornicarus looked down at the female, finding her cum-covered state extremely arousing, making his cock rise back up again. "I hope you aren't exhausted just yet, we're only getting started."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 pm

"I still have plenty of energy." Natsumi said although her massive breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her cum covered body seemed even more aroused as his member became rock hard again.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next