View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tangerine Sky [Fornicarus] 

Post Re: Tangerine Sky [Fornicarus]
The heat started to build at Nique’s core, feelings of ecstasy coursed through her veins and caused a soft pink hue to appear at her cheeks. Her straight teeth were pleasantly bared as her head continued to toss in protest, sending a flurry of her hair this way and that. She stifled a moan as the creature’s hands continued to patiently work her breasts, kneading the flesh as though they were his own personal squeeze toys.

She was ashamed with herself for not being able to contain the tingle heat as the blood rushed to her sex. She was angry with the creature for being so calm and collected, silently working her breasts with a calculative lover’s caress opposed to a clumsy vengeful beast. Perhaps, if it were the latter she would not be feeling the aching need in her cunt every time his fingers passed her glistening slit.

“Nnngh!” She gasped as she felt the creature’s thick finger push just past the tightened muscles of her entrance. Her inner walls were warm and wet, clenching against the intruder as if they longed to keep the digit secured there. She bit down roughly on her lip, trying with desperation to contain her fear and screams that threatened to leave her tongue. Almost as if sensing her plight the creature drew away the digit now glistening with her juices. She was hopeful that it was a symbol of mercy, but her eyes, which had fallen closed, snapped open as his icy remark hit home.

“P-please don’t,” She whined her fingertips lightly grazing against the back of the creature’s neck. “P-please I’m begging you- I’ll do anything just please don’t do this to me.” She cried, more of her hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 am

More laughter came, as cold and cruel as ever, and Fornicarus began sliding his finger in and out, taking special care to not go too far and break the hymen just yet. For now, though, he'd be satisfied with torturing her with pleasure, both wanted and unwanted. By all the stars in an universe that went on forever, how he loved virgins and robbing them of their innocence, to him there was no greater joy. "Anything, eh?" Fornicarus whispered to Nique again, "I believe I wanted you to stay where the fuck I told you to stay and what did you do? You tried to escape."

Hands still massaging the nipples and breasts, his finger pumping in and out of her wet hole, and his last free hand expertly toying with the sensitive nub that is the clitoris, Fornicarus continued his silent efforts, working on bringing her to an orgasm. "It no longer matters what you want or don't want, all that matters is that you are now subject to my whims, and will endure whatever I choose to inflict upon you." The creature then stuck out his long tongue past his teeth, and slid the wet tongue across her neck and up the side of her face, slurping loudly before withdrawing back into the mouth. "As for your virginity... I will be taking that. I will not be gentle. It will not be quick. And you will not enjoy it, at all. And it won't just be your cunt, but I think I'll fuck that tight ass of yours as well, just for the hell of it."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:12 am

The girl’s hands balled into fists as she felt the creature’s finger beginning prod at her entrance once more. She tried desperately to pull herself away from the assault, but feared that if she lost her hold that she would impale herself on the thick finger as it pumped teasingly inside of her aching cunt. Time seemed irrelevant to the student, and despite how long it had been it felt as though she was going to be in the demon’s hands for eternity.

She felt the rugged flesh of the demon’s fingertip against her sensitive clit, and with slow patience that Nique could never understand the demon slowly started to stimulate her. Her lower lip trembled as she felt subtle jolts of unbearable pleasure surged through her sex. She mentally willed herself to resist the lust that started to swarm her mind like wildfire, and it seemed to more she writhed in the creature’s grasp the more calm and patient his touch became.

“P-please forgive me.” She stammered once the beast had chastised her for running from him. His hands molded her breasts to his whim, and the student’s eyes now well adjusted to the darkness watched as he tweaked and tugged her hardened fawn nipples. Her pleas only provoked amused laughter from the beast as he mashed her tender mounds against her chest. His reply to her was cold and cruel and the girl wailed in defeat, but there seemed to be a hint of something more to her cry. His words sent a shuddering chill down her spine, and despite the threat of pain that the words represented she felt a wave of wetness rush to her nether lips.

Her hips started to gyrate, though it could have easily been argued that she was struggling to get away. The poor girl was so overwhelmed by the entire situation the gentle touches were nearly driving her body mad with lust.

“Hnnng-please!” She cried, a lusty undertone to her pleading voice as she felt a shuddering wave wracking her body. She could feel the warmth of her sweet, honeyed juices stream down her inner thighs and spilling across the demons fingers as she came. Her inner walls pulsated rhythmically against the slowly thrusting finger, clenching around the girth like a hungry vice. Her breaths were labored and quick pants, causing her chest to swell pleasantly against the palms that toyed with the pert mounds.

“Nnngh-god.” A whispered gasp left her lips, her senses dulled to everything except the unmerited pleasurable torment that the creature inflicted on her.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:44 am

Once the female had her orgasm, the tentacles released her and retreated to their protective sheaths, and his hands caught Nique and prevented her from falling down onto the sand. Quickly shifting from his usual form to the two-legged form he preferred, Fornicarus dropped to his knees and laid the female down on the shifting sands. With Nique still distracted by her recent orgasm, Fornicarus brought his juice-splattered hand back to her honeyed cunt, and this time, entered two fingers into her depths instead of one, pumping them quickly but careful to not damage anything just yet.

Bending his face closer to Nique's own, Fornicarus grinned as he whispered, "You may not have wanted anything in the first place, but by now... you can't say that truthfully, your mind may not want what I have to offer, but your body... it screams out for more. Tell me... what do you want, Nique?" Using the greatest weapon against humanity, Fornicarus wanted to see whenever this female would give in to temptation or whenever she would stay true to her self and resist further. Either way, there would only be more pleasure and pain ahead.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:17 am

The mocha beauty had been through quite the ordeal. Having battled the wave and since ensuing a constant writhing struggle against the wicked creature that prompted unwilling pleasure from her aching body. So as the powerful waves coursed through her body it seemed the creature was through with her for now. Her arms tired and worn had relied solely on the support the creature gave to her by her bound wrists, so once the tentacles unwound themselves the student found herself weak in the knees while pleasure still rippled through her form. The beast caught her in her staggering step forward, guiding her to the ground where she struggled to stand.

Where in the hell had he grown legs, she wondered dreadfully to herself as she fell backward on her elbows due to the demon’s persistent push. Her mind was still a bit hazy from her powerful orgasm so as the demon knelt beside her she could offer little more than a pleading look.

His fingers found the warmth of her silken slit, tightened from the sensations that pulsated through her sex. There was an ache to her, one that longed to be filled but she knew it would pass. That was until she felt the thickness of two of the creature’s fingers spread her lips and push inside of her entrance at a skillful, quick pace.

Her fingers gripped hungrily at the sand, her back arching slightly as a wistful groan left her lips. She propped herself upward and tried to scramble away from the creature’s touch that teased her sensitive nether lips, when his chilling whisper stopped her cold. Her eyes slowly fell closed as the demon’s fingers spread her wider, pumping just inside of her eager sex.

“I-want…I want…” Nique moaned as her hands closed around the sand at her sides. “I want you to go to hell!” She screamed, her hands flinging upward with handfuls of sand sending a sandy spray towards the creature’s eyes. She’d tried being kind, she’d tried being obedient and it seemed the creature was not interested in sending her away unscathed. She tried to scurry away, rolling from beneath the creature and trying to stand on shaky limbs.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:39 am

Exactly as he'd predicted, the girl had refused to give in once again and made yet another attempt to escape. The creature laughed more, entertained at her stubborn refusal to give in to him. Shaky as Nique was, Fornicarus didn't plan on giving her any more chances for running away. As far as he was concerned, this kind of fun was beginning to get boring, and he wanted to get right to the really good part.

His upper right arm shot out quickly as she got to her feet, the hand closing around her neck, and Fornicarus brought her up to face him, at eye level. No longer grinning, the monster looked serious, deadly serious. Now she would know fear once again, and then...

"You've tried to run away once again... Have you not realized that this action severely annoys me, why would you repeat such a foolish mistake? Perhaps you want to be raped but are too proud to beg for that, perhaps it could be that. Well, I suppose we can accommodate that 'fantasy' of yours," Fornicarus sneered at Nique and looked down, allowing his hand to slack up enough for her to look down if she so wished. Between his legs, two thick shafts stood erected, both upright and hard, waiting to be used. Fornicarus looked back at Nique, and gave her the coldest stare he had ever used.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:58 am

The student found her way to her feet with every intention to make a break for the clearing that seemed just within her reach. No sooner had she prepared to take off in a dead run did she feel the roughness of the creature’s hand wrap around her throat. She coughed harshly, giving the beast a steely glare as he brought her up to his eye level.

She screamed in aggravation, her hands coming up to grip roughly at the beast’s choking grip. He was not restricting her air, but it was rather due to her dismayed at having been caught once again that the student continued to thrash about as if it were life and death. At once her attention was commanded downward, where she beheld two of the biggest shafts she’d ever seen in her entire life. Her eyes widened and a sheer look of fear crossed her features.

“Please don’t do this to me.” She whined in what seemed to be agony. “I’m sorry!” She screamed, “I’m sorry I ran away again, please! I’ll behave just please don’t!”

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:18 am

Fornicarus ignored her words, giving only a blank, non-caring stare, and dropped the girl onto the sand, and fell to his knees quickly. His cold stare still plastered on his face, the monster used his upper arms to pin down the girl's shoulders, forcing her to sink slightly into the sand, while his lower arms lifted her hips up slightly, creating a better angle for penetration.

Two tentacles came out quickly and grabbed ahold of Nique's ankles, forcing her legs wide open and preventing her from resisting. "You really should have thought about behaving earlier, about not making stupid mistakes, and now, you're going to pay for them. Ain't life grand?"

Fornicarus lowered his hips, allowing the cocks' heads to make contact with her wet slit and tight anus. He didn't feel like doing anything to make the cock that would enter her bottom lubricated for easier access. As far as he was concerned, she'd live.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:27 am

The student searched the demon’s face for any hint of mercy, she found not but a cold, stoic stare. He forcibly spun the girl around and pushed her to the ground, his hulking form was not far behind her. She’d just managed to prop herself up on her hands when she felt his opposing force pinning her against the sand.

Her body shook violently as she tried to crawl away from the beast that had her successfully subdued. She felt his rough skin graze against her hips, forcing them upward towards the dreaded shafts. Her lower lip trembled and she screamed, defeated as she felt the thickness of the cocks poise themselves at her dripping sex and taut ass.

“P-please!” She cried shimmying her hips. “Please not like this!” She begged gripping at the sands and bracing herself for the dreaded impact that threatened her purity. The warmth of her cunt pressed against the tip of the creature’s cock, her folds lightly enveloping the head as she fought to draw herself away from him. She moaned in agony as she accidentally maneuvered her hips causing the tip to spread her entrance, threatening to penetrate her at any moment.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 am

"Here's to lost innocence," Fornicarus quipped, "and corrupted flesh." The monster pushed his shafts into the two entrances, forcing them both wider as several inches sank in slowly. With one last glare at the crying Nique, Fornicarus slammed his hips down hard, burying the entire nine inches shafts in her pussy and ass, stretching them as they had never been. The hymen didn't even slow down the brutal attack, had merely been shredded so quickly.

Ignoring Nique, Fornicarus drew out the shafts and pounded them back into their holes, with the same savagery and roughness as the first, and began fucking her hard and fast, not caring enough to be gentle or allow his prey any time to get used to it.

He would merely just fuck her brains out, until she became too exhausted to even stay awake, and even then, he wasn't sure he would stop. She would feel the full force of her punishment and would never forget it, that he would make sure of.

"You are nothing more than a bitch for me to fuck senseless, to use until you are utterly spent, to be fucked into unconsciousness. You're nothing more than my whore, a sex toy for my whims, to be degraded and humilated for my entertainment." Fornicarus whispered to Nique, placing emphasis on each and every word, knowing she would hear them all.

"I do not tire very easily, and I do not stop very easily. It will be quite along ordeal for you, bitch."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:14 am

The students hands gripped against the bleached sands, grinding the tiny stones between her fingertips as she felt the demon positioning himself behind her, the heads of his cocks brushing against her glistening, honey soaked slit. The icy tone of the demon’s voice did little to warn the girl as she felt his grip tighten on her hips.

“No please-Hyyyah!” The girl screamed, her eyes widening in utter shock, pain and surprise as she felt the twin shafts force their way into her both of her entrances. The thick head broke through her maidenhead, sending a shattering pain throughout the girl’s pelvis, the identical cock in her ass forced past the tight ring of muscle and both plunged together into her warmth.

She felt the tears burning at her eyes, streaming down her cheeks as the creature buried his length inside of her, hardly waiting for the girl to adjust to the pain before pulling out of her depths and plunging again. His pace never slowed as her cries rang across the beach, and she could feel the moist heat from his breath cling to her skin as he knelt over her and whispered coldly into her ear.

With emphasis on each dirty, lust inducing word the tanned beauty felt her sex tightening around the shaft, her body spewing her honeyed juices to aid her tireless intruders. As his hips came into contact with hers it caused a pleasant ripple to cascade over her substantial ass, and the girl felt unexplainably full as the two thick shafts spread her sexes further than she could ever imagine.

“Nng-god stop- it-it hurts p-please!” She cried, her breath hot with tears. She was too shocked and pained to move and so as the beast pumped vigorously inside of her hands clawed at the sand.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 am

"Shut the fuck up." Fornicarus spoke simply, annoyed by her cries, "You can suck it up like any other woman." The ancient monster lifted her hips slightly higher as he pulled his shafts out.

"I am not interested in hearing your cries, so if you don't shut up, I'd be glad to shift into a much larger size and we could find out if my cocks can fit in you, or die trying."

Fornicarus withdrew from Nique completely and sat back onto his bottom, pulling his prey onto top of him. Holding her hips with his lower arms and wrapping his upper arms around her back so that she couldn't get off easily, Fornicarus positioned his toy above the hard cocks and forced her onto them, and began fucking her brutally in a sitting position.

The monster lifted Nique nearly all the way off his shafts then slammed her back down with all the force he could monster, repeating this over and over and over again. "Like I said, you're just a whore for me to empty my cum into, that's all you're good for, all you will be good for."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 am

The girl tried her best to obey the beast as he forcibly told her to shut up. Hoping that if she submit to the beast that he would take pity on her and stop the unfathomable pain that shot through her sexes as his cocks shoved deep inside of her. At long last a temporary relief as the beast withdrew from her. She laid there, trembling in the sand and suckling on the loop of her piercing, stifling her pained cries. To her dismay, even though she’d obeyed a new threat lingered over her head like the sword of Damocles.

She felt herself being pulled upward, and though every fiber in her being told her to resist she did not. She reluctantly assisted the creature in settling into his lap, hoping to gain his trust so that she may take back some control in the situation. She felt her arms press against Fornicarus’ chest, her soft, slender fingers finding the curve of his shoulders to rest in while he poised his cocks at her entrance.

It seemed as though her predator still had no faith in little Nique, as his lower arms wrapped around her back and forced the girl closer against him, her breasts mashing against his chest. She was pinned. The girl groaned lightly, shutting her eyes and allowed her head to fall lightly against the creature’s shoulder as he lifted her upward, knowing full well the pain that was in store for her.

“Nnnggaaah!” She screamed, unable to hold back as the beast pulled her down on top of the twin shafts. The penetration was so much deeper than the student had experienced before, the tip of the cock pushing inside of her warm pussy slammed roughly against her cervix that sent a shocking jolt through her limbs. Much to her relief, her slick juices had since leaked against both of the large cocks, assisting their drive inside her tight warmth.

Her head tilted backward and her gaze went skyward as the creature forced her to ride his swollen dicks. The tears still fell against her smooth cheeks, but they were becoming far and few in between as pain slowly started to be replaced with undeniable pleasure. The student heard his chilling words, though they were nearly drowned out by her painfilled pants and moans.

“Y-yes.” She stammered meekly, still trying to obey his order for silence. Whatever it took to appease the beast, Nique was willing to do. She knew nothing about the nature of the island, and as far as she was concerned the creature would kill her when he was finished if he was not satisfied.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:56 am

Pleased with the change of attitude in the female, Fornicarus slowed his brutal fucking, but not only to allow her a reprieve. Burying his shafts deep into her, the monster growled loudly as loads of cum erupted out of his cocks, filling up Nique. He kept her grounded on his cocks, feeling the hard shafts still spurting out lots of cum that soon overflowed and were forced out of Nique's pussy and ass, gushing out and splashing against both the monster and her.

As the monster's cum continuted to spurt into the female, the rest of it spilled over their legs and and fell onto the sand. Between all the cum he had unloaded, the girl would be very slippery in both her holes, which would make it easier to endure the pain.

Staring at Nique, Fornicarus did not show anything but a cold expresion, as if he still did not seem entirely pleased with her. "Atleast you seem to have learned your place now. Are you going to give me any more problems?"

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 am

The student did not fail to notice that her subtle shift towards submission slowed the creature’s furious thrusts into her tight, young body. The slow in pace did little beside make the searing pain of her spreading sexes more tolerable, each powerful thrust prodded at her pulsating insides provoking a short- staggered moan from the girl as he came into contact with her sensitive cervix.

“Ahhhnngh!” The girl moaned in pleasure as the beast pulled her down ontop of his dual cocks, holding her there and forcing that jolting pleasure to spread throughout her entire body. She felt a radiating warmth spread through her womb, as slick wetness spreading through her ass and pussy, dribbling down over the twin cocks and pooling where their sexes met before spilling onto the sand. It coaxed several excited breaths from her pale lips, and her hands gripped tight against the creature’s shoulders.

He pulled her upward once more and she found that the girth of the cocks slowly spreading her vices was no longer unbearably painful, but felt damned good. His pace quickened and the girl was brought to new heights in her pleasure. She was drawn out of her new lust-filled trance by the sound of his voice. She slowly raised her head to regard the demon beast, a look of shame plastered over her features at his inquiry. She lightly shook her head, her pale pink lips parting as a moan escaped them. Her hips started slowly started to buck against the demon’s thrusts, and overwhelmed with the incredible new sensation the girl’s hands could hardly stay stationary. They started to wander the creature’s chest, firmly pressing against the grooves in the chalky gray ivory bone that encased his shoulders. Her arms finally settled to wrapping around the beast’s neck for stability, her head tossing backward in ecstasy.

“I’ll b-behave.” She stammered through panting breaths.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next