View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus)
The demonic spirits' words was indeed a relief, and not just because her familiar was safe, but because they also implied she could get out of here alive. That was something, but the matter of it collecting its "prize" remained.
It was fortunate that Forneus had chosen to take a smaller, more humanoid figure, as she being taken by its previous, more massive frame would have killed her. She still did not think he would be a gentle lover.

Pia jumped off the throne, stumbling to the ground as she did so. Fear had obviously made her knees weak. Standing on her knees, she started to unzip her pink jacket. It may not have been a rational concern, but it was her favorite, and she did not want it ruined.
Face pale, eyes large and frightened, she stared at the monster before her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm
Profile YIM

Forneus smirked as the girl stumbled to her knees getting off his throne. He could tell, even from her back, that she felt fear. Creatures like him, fear wasn't just an emotion, it was also a smell. And for Forneus, he enjoyed fear in his prey. It made them so much more entertaining to toy with. He seated himself onto his throne and watched with amusement as the girl, somewhat irrationally, removed her jacket and then stared back at him. Forneus smirked again, finding the girl's expression amusing. "Well, since you already took your jacket off... you may go ahead and remove the rest of your clothes. Or I can have my minions assist you in that... And they're more likely to just rip them off. Not that I would care." the Marquis grinned at his cruel remark, enjoying the situation he had forced Pia into.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Pia stayed on her knees. It might be that a subservient pose might appeal to the demon lord, possibly increasing her chance of survival. It also made it easier for her to suppress the urge to flee, ironically, she felt it might be safer here with him than if his minions got their hands on her.

Pia removed her jacket very slowly, and folded it neatly. She was not eager to experience whatever this demon had planned for her. She proceeded to loosen her school tie, and then pulled her blouse up above her head, revealing a white and pink bra.

Removing her bra was more of a problem to her. Hesitatingly, she reached behind her back and fumbled with the clasps. She pulled the straps from her shoulders, first one, then the second. She then let it drop, but still covered her her soft, round breasts.
"W-wh-what are you going..to do? Will you let me go after you have..done it?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

The Marquis merely grinned at Pia, shrugging at her question. "I hadn't decided on that yet but does it really matter? It's not like you have any choice in the matter. Ah, excuse me, I meant any choice other than the..." He tilted his head to the side slightly, "... Legions" Forneus snickered, clearly amused. "This isn't the time to be getting shy, you know... Now, please continue..." The great demon merely relaxed, settling into his throne and resumed staring at Pia, enjoying the sight of her undressing. He continued to smile, thoughts of many lewd acts ever present in his mind, and in all of them, Pia mewling with unwanted pleasure. "But if it makes you happy to know... Yes, you shall be leaving alive and healthy after you're done here. What else would I be doing, throw you into the fires? As amusing as that might be, I do have to fulfill my part of the bargain."

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Well, at least I won't be dead. I just hope I won't regret that before this is over..
Swallowing as much of her fear and embarrassment as she was able, Pia continued undressing. She rose to her feet. She used one hand to pull down the little zipper on one side of her skirt, while using the other hand to cover her breasts as well as she was able. She tugged at her skirt until it dropped to the ground around her feet, revealing panties that matched the bra she had just taken off.
She swallowed deeply and made a small noise of discomfort before hitching her thumb on her one remaining item of underwear. Bending over slightly, she pulled it down and slid it down her tights, before it too fell to the ground. This allowed Fornicarus a brief glance at her venus mound and neatly trimmed pubes, before she covered it with her hand.
She was now only wearing her white trainers and socks.

"D-do you.. uh.. Do you want.. it.. here? On the throne, I mean?", Pia stammered.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

Forneus smirked smugly, admiring the girl's fine and naked form, once more entertaining lewd thoughts of the things he would soon do to that body of Pia's. But first things first, there was the question she had just asked of him. "I've no problem accepting your 'bribe' here on the Throne, but if you rather somewhere else more... ah, conservative?" The Marquis grinned at Pia, snapping his fingers while shifting his illusionary world into something else.

In the distance, behind the Throne, a grey blot appeared, seeming to grow larger and larger. Then it became obvious that it was not a blot or anything but rather a very large object rushing toward the mesa, and in an instant, everything around Forneus and Pia were erased away, replaced with the appearance of a massive and luxurious mansion. A mansion that spoke only of a terrible power. This was surely the home of Forneus himself. A mansion that swallowed up both Forneus and Pia, bringing them both into its opulent rooms and magnificent halls and marble floors.

No longer seated upon the throne, Forneus stood up at the top of stairs, staring down at Pia on the ground floor, his arms resting on the rails of the second floor. Ignoring the seeming 'human' servants moving around about their errands, Forneus chuckled at Pia. "If you prefer a proper bed, we can take it to my personal chambers. Or we could do it here on the floor. I don't really care either way."

Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Mewling little noises of fear escaped Pia's throat as she realized something big was heading right towards them. Instinct overcame bravery, and right before the excpected impact, she turned to flee.
It was a pretty pointless maneouver, off course. Here, space obeyed the whims of its lord.
Vertigo overcame her as they were engulfed by the mansion. SHe dropped to one knee, putting one hand on the ground for support.
Then fear briefly became forgotten, as Pia took in her surroundings.

"Wow! This is magnificient", she marveled, eyes wide open, slowly standing up. She had even forgotten to cover herself, and just stood there, wearing nothing but her shoes and socks.
Only the voice of "Lord Forneus" brought her back to her predicament. Covering her breasts with her hand, she backed away a few steps. She glances over to the servants, hoping maybe someone would come to her aid, but they seemed preoccupied by their tasks.

"Bedroom..I guess..", she answered. Her nerve was about to break, and only knowledge that she had nowhere to hide prevented her from bolting away.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:37 am
Profile YIM

"Excellent choice, miss." Forneus smirked down, "This way up then. I look forward to accepting your bribe." He gestured toward the great stairs that would lead the girl to his chambers, and then turned around and headed straight for the doors to his bed, only mere feet away. Upon opening it, the demon looked back slightly at Pia.

"I wouldn't bother the servants if I were you, though. They don't take kindly to people who make deals with me and stay alive. These are the people that failed to keep their end of the bargains, and were then claimed by my legions. Great men and women in life, now only lowly servants in death. Poetic justice, no?"

The Marquis laughed and entered the chamber, entertained by the deceptions he was still spinning and the elaborate illusionary world he had fabricated for Pia. He was pleased by the fact that he still retained the power to create illusions even to this extent. Looking around, the demon took notice of a plush chair in the corner and decided to seat himself on it, just as the luxurious fireplace roared into life, illuminating the room with its vile light of a green pallor.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Pia followed the infernal lord up the stairs, legs weak with fear. She was looking around her for a chance to escape, but no apparent choice appeared. Sure, she try to bolt away, but she had no doubt the demon would snatch her right there.
So she followed.

She trembled with fearful anticipation. The bedchamber could have been a nice backdrop for an amorous daydream, had her prospective lover not been a fearsome devil, and the fireplace not burning with bilious green flames.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:28 pm
Profile YIM

Forneus grinned as the girl entered his bedchambers, allowing his arm to stretch out toward Pia, the hand sliding around her waist and pulling her toward the demon. "I'll try to be as... gentle... as possible." Forneus chuckled darkly as he pulled Pia onto her lap, her nude back pressed against his chest. The demon continued to grin as his four arms began sliding across the girl's naked flesh, anticipating the pleasure about to come.

"No need to cover yourself up anymore, dear girl." Forneus whispered as his two upper hands slid in between the girl's body and her arms, cupping her breasts in their scaly hands and caressing them gently before sliding a finger across her nipples. "Allow me to show you the joys of being taken care by a demon lord." He whispered once again to Pia as his free hands moved gracefully across her stomach, fingers crawling toward her most sacred part, her womanhood.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Pia bit her lower lip to hold back her sounds of discomfort and fear, but succeded only in muffling them. She squirmed to avid his hands, but she knew his strenght was vastly superior to her own. That, and he had four arms to touch her with, whereas she only had two to fend them off with. Her writhing and puny struggles only served to make her nude body rub against his scaly one.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile YIM

Amused by the girl's attempts to avoid his hands and her body writhing against his, Forneus continued to grope the girl's breasts and tease her nipples as he used a hand to slide under one of Pia's legs and pulled it away, spreading the way to the place he lusted after the most. With his remaining free hand now able to go where it wanted, Forneus slid his fingers across Pia's crotch, scaly fingertips grazing through the neatly trimmed hair, before pressing down across Pia's slit. "Tell me, is there anything you would like, Pia? Here, in this dark world of mine, I can offer you whatever your heart desires the most."

Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Pia kicked in the air in reflex as "Forneus" forced them apart and began his probing of her tight, sensitive cunt.

"No! No..no! I don't want you to do anything!" Pia protested feebly. She knew better than to try to bargain for more. After all, one simple request had gotten here, to hell. To ask for more, what would happen then. Besides, right now, all the knowledge, glory and gold in the universe seemed less desirable than simply being allowed to leave.
"I-I don't want to end up as any of your servants.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah..." Forneus exhaled softly as he allowed a finger to slid into Pia's warm slit, scales scraping against the sides of her slit, as a thumb teased her clitoris. "All those servants are damned souls, and they became such when they no longer adhered to my bargains but instead demanded favors and gifts from me instead of bartering for them." The demon laughed darkly at the fate of all those who tried such a bold thing. "But however, that is in the world of mortals, your world. We are not in that world anymore."

His hands continued to expertly sex up the girl, fingers caressing breasts and teasing nipples, molesting parts of a woman's body that was sacred to her. "We are in my domain. My world. And there are no bargains here that you could make with me that I would want. Instead, I offer gifts here that you do not have to sacrifice anything for. It does not matter what you ask for, I shan't make you one of my servants. Ask freely, Pia. I would like to hear the darkest desires of your heart, please." The demon laughed as it continued to toy with the girl's nubile body.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Responding to every groping touch, Pia stil struggled a little, even if she knew she accomplished little in rubbing her own feminine and naked body against the scaly body of the demon.
"Uh..ah..n-no!"

Given a better situation, having two pairs of arms on her might have been quite a turn on, but right now, it also meant she was powerless to defend herself. As for the dark gifts Forneus had offered her, she could think of none. Besides, she still tought that if she asked for something, this Lord of Hell would find some way to make her pay.

"Please.. please, my Lord.. I don't want anything here in Hell.. I just want to get home!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next