View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva) 

Post Re: Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva)
Fornicarus smiled as the girl answered his third question correctly. Now, the demon grinned cruely, he would place her head within the guillotine. Choosing one of the most difficult questions in the world, Fornicarus leaned in. "There are three gods, we shall call them A, B, and C. One answers truthfully all the time, one answers falsely every time, and one may answer either truthfully or falsely. The gods only answers with either 'yes' or 'no' but they use their own language, so they will answer your questions with 'da' and 'ja', so you do not know whichever one means yes and no. You can ask the three gods each three yes-no questions. Now, I riddle you this, which god is the deceiver, A, B, or C?"

(Well, if he was gonna be fair, Fornicarus would have let you go if you answered all questions correctly, but with this one... Good luck. XD)

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 pm

"Random true is always sometimes speaking untruthfully and yet speaks that random true is always true in which random true is a randomly true thing." Zilva sighed her head physically hurting now. "To be sure once you get your three questions you can find the liar, so you know he always lies, and thr the truth teller, whom is always true. Neither can mislead as you know there answers are always truth or always false. The deceiver is is one whom is random as you can never be sure his answer.."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 pm

"Are you absolutely sure about that answer?" The demon grinned, testing whenever to see if the girl was bluffing or not. To be sure, it was certainly a fairly difficult challenge, one that had taken him a while to figure out himself. "Then how could one figure out which 'da' and 'ja' are, hmm?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:06 pm

"The situation has no possible way to definatly find out what da and ja mean however if a god answers with a da and a ja to the same question I found the random god. To keep true to locial puzzles the god would be forced to change his answer around to the same question...." Zilva sighed..she had explained to the best of her ability but the demon was probably not going to let her get this one right. She really did not want to get raped again though so she chanced it.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Moving on, Fornicarus decided on a different sort of challenge for Zilva, one that most likely would either continue or break the chain. "You may ask me three questions, but you must determine whenever I am answering honestly or lying. There is only one rule, you cannot ask me questions that can be answered by a yes or a no." The demon laughed again, waiting to see what Zilva would do.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Zilva looked around picking up a few scraps of her last fire bomb. "Tell me..what was the type of metal I used in the bomb that burned you so badly..here's a sample" She held up the sliver of oil soaked Potassium. "The only other ingredient was water by the way"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Glaring at the girl, wondering whenever she was trying to add insult to injury with her question or not, Fornicarus looked at the metal. After a moment, he looked at Zilva, and shrugged. "I have no fucking idea whatsoever." Inside, the demon laughed, wondering whenever she would consider it the truth or not. "Two more questions, girl."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Zilva sighed a bit. This was going nowhere and she was begining to see a way to escape. ''your telling the truth ....for now. Am I right''

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:56 pm

"Observe the rules, please. You asked a question answerable with a yes or a no, and that was the only condition of the challenge." Forneus smirked, perhaps he should go a bit further. This would be cruel but who cared as long as he won? That and he just wanted to rape her now. "As seeing as that counts as a question, whenever it was allowed or not... You have one question left."

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:01 pm

(sorryabout the lack of caps...i'm on my psp)Zilva clenched her fist. ''that was not one of my questions you jerk!!!'' Zilva stood throwing the small shard of metal at him. the small shard would cause a small blast of heat. she would then try to run.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:13 pm

(No worries, heh)

Seeing the sliver of metal flying toward him, now that he knew what it would do, Forneus took appropiate action. There was a reason why no one had ever won against the demon. Once attacked, he learned quickly from the experience, and thus, all frontal attacks failed against him. She would need to use stealth or tricks to catch him off guard.

Displacing the water and ir in his body, he created a hole through himself, which allowed the metal to pass through harmlessly. Filling in the hole quickly, Forneus smirked at Zilva. "A question is a question. Unless you want to just give up? Then in that case, e coukld get on with the rape."

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:22 pm

''i'm not going to win this challenge but your insane if you think i'm going to let you....oh hell..run!!!" Zilva turned to bolt. behind the water creature the metal had reacted with the water in the air causing a large fireball.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Mystified by the girl's response, Forneus turned and saw what she had run away from. "Oh, fuck me." The demon uttered quickly before falling apart into water quickly, forcibly seeping into the earth.

Catching up to Zilva through moving underground as water, Forneus erupted out of the ground, in front of the student. Having shifted into his humanoid form, he fell to his knees and grabbed ahold of Zilva's shoulders using his arms. "Enough is enough. It's over now, and I'm going to have my way with you. And if you try anything else, I will break your legs." Just a lie but he was getting tired of chasing after her.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Zilva burst out laughing. one might think that she had lost her mind but in truth she was no longer afraid. ''for the record the fire ball was not intetonal. I have a request...could you knock me out before you have your fun?'' a slim chance but worth a try.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Forneus gave Zilva a blank stare wondering if she was actually serious or just kidding. "Like my victims screaming, you know... If I knocked you out, then there's no point to banging you..." Then he glared at Zilva, "And don't tell me you're fine with that! Beside, if you want me to knock you out after I'm done, I'd be glad to."

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next