View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Cave of Lust (Karzak) 

Post Re: The Cave of Lust (Karzak)
"Mmmm" Kanu moaned onto the trio of tentacles feeding the addictive semen into her mouth. Wanting more of his semen she started to once more suck the tentacles in her mouth while running her tongue over each tip slowly, taking in as much of the semen from each one that she could As his giant cock drove into her wet cunt and the tentacles that were restraining her plowed into her ass she started rocking her hips each movement pleasuring herself and the plethora of appendages fucking her.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:42 pm

The tentacles began thrusting into her ass as well as his massive cock. The bumps on both sent sensations through her body as his tongue licked her nipples and sucked on them. His claw squeezed her clit sending another sensation through her while his other tentacles tended to her mouth. No longer needing to move on their own, the tentacles stopped allowing her tongue to do the work for them. As they enjoyed the feel of it on their tip they started pouring out even more semen than before.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 pm

When the cock started thrusting into her sopping cunt Kanu timed the rocking of her hips to be with the powerful thrusts so that every inch of her rubbed against the thick member. The tentacles in her mouth had stopped moving so she sucked even harder, running her tongue over the tips while moving her head back and forth down the length of them seemingly eager to earn as much semen from the beast as possible.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:00 pm

The girl was milking every ounce of semen from his body - a true whore. To think she thought herself once so strong and now looking at what she was reduced to... what a pitiful sight. He thrusted harder into her, her body meeting his thrusts with their own movements. Karzak felt her tight cunt squeezing on him. She wouldn't last much longer.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Her cunt rocking against the rapidly thrusting cock Kanu felt her tight folds clenching against the massive member. With one final thrust from the beast a powerful orgasm racked through her body, her juices gushing from her full cunt even as her strong muscles clenched the massive member like a vice.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:14 pm

The young student's pleasure built up to its climax and her juices poured out, soon accompanied by his own as he shot a huge load of semen into her. The tentacles in her ass joined him in shooting semen inside her while the ones that were teasing her warm body coated ever inch of her with the nice thick fluid. She was exhausted but he supported her with his cock as she was still sitting on it. However, the night was not over yet.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:21 pm

"Mmm" Kanu moaned, riding out her orgasm as the beast shot a huge load into her ass and cunt while the tentacles that were teasing her body covered her in the hot, thick seed. She was tired but she wanted more rocking against the cock supporting her, a lewd squishing sound coming from her as the cock stirred the mixture of her juices and the thick seed inside her. Reaching up she started to stroke the part of the tentacles that didn't fit in her mouth treating them like cocks as she greedily slurped the addictive seed.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:29 pm

"Wanting more eh? You really are a whore aren't you? Very well" He pushed more tentacles in her mouth, the number now at seven that filled her up with all the semen she desired as she stroked them. His second cock now emerged, a much larger and bumpier one. Normally a girl that looked at this would scream in horror yet this student looked at almost eager to have it in her.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:35 pm

"Mmph" Kanu moaned, nodding her head and stroking the mass of tentalces while she slurped the torrent of semen flowing into her mouth. Seeing the second cock appearing, even larger and bumpier then the first, her lust filled eyes seemed to light up inviting the enormous member to plow into her depths.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:44 pm

The monster was enjoying this sight but he wanted to toy with her a bit more. He removed the tentacles from her mouth so that he could hear her plead and beg for him. His second cock now penetrated her ass, streching it apart so that it could fit. Soon enough he was thrusting in and out of her.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm

"Oh, Oh god its so amazing. I want more of you inside me!" Kanu moaned as the second cock pistoned in and out of her tight ass. "I'm your little whore fill me and use me however you wish!" she moaned, her will warped to this being's desire by his addictive semen and his powerful cocks.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Karzak was amused by the student. "Tell me young girl, what is your name?" He asked as his tentacles teased her nipples while his cocks continued plowing her. Her previous climax helped him move rather smoothly through her cunt. Her ass unfortunately was not as easy. He pushed harder as the walls of both holes squeezed him, yet almost sucked him in. It was as if her body wanted him deeper in it.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:28 pm

"Ahhh...Ahhh...My name is Kanu." she moaned, her engorged nipples throbbing under the teasing of the tentacles while her tight holes squeezed the twin cocks seemingly pulling them in. Wanting more she pushed down against the cocks rocking her hips to try and pull them deeper into her body.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:06 pm

"Kanu..." The name sounded familiar. He thought back and remembered now. There was another student that became his victim and her name was Kanoe. He wondered if they knew each other but that could be worried about later. For now he was to finish this girl off. He pumped in and out of her with such force that her body began to tremble, unable to take the pleasure. The bumps rubbing against her insides so fast along with the power of his cocks and the teasing of her body by his tentacles - it would corrupt her. She would never forget this day. He felt his own body ready now as he released his seed inside her and his tentacles once against bathed her in his semen.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm

As he started pumping faster and faster Kanu felt her insides twitch violently, clenching on the bumps as they pistoned in and out of her. Feeling the members throb and release waves of seed inside her triggered a chain of powerful orgasms as she was covered in his thick seed once more. Slumping on the cocks, her body was drained of energy as she took deep gasps of air with the thick members buried in her body.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next