View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The portal between realms (Clarice & Kanoe) 

Post Re: The portal between realms (Clarice & Kanoe)
Clarice nods softly, lifting her hand next to Kanoe. Her control was precise, hopefully focusing Kanoe a bit better with the large quantities of mana she has in her being. They both chant incoherent spells that ripple down their arms and make more powerful bolts and balls of pure fire.

"You ready, Kanoe? Let's see how our powers combine this time. As soon as you're ready with your attack, give the word and I'll combine it as well."

Kanoe was better at signaling then she was so she decided to let her do the 'fire' process of the attack. No telling how the affects would be by letting their mana flow into each other. Clarice still had a lot to learn and swayed in her footing. But she remains steadfast, already beads of sweat roll down her forehead as Kanoe's unrelenting dark mana circles into her like a tsunami as her own goes into Kanoe. Her mana plus Kanoe's was... quite a lot to take in at once so it was to be expected her body was trying to compensate and adjust itself to the new energy.

"I'm fine, Kanoe... just tell me when."

Mon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

The monster did not seem to move or defend itself as they pool their mana together. Mana glistens over her pale skin as she takes long deep breaths. Both women were fighting their own inner battles, struggling to ensure they are not swept away by the relentless magical energies they are trying to control.

The dark witch knew nothing about this being or how it will choose to fight. This was their only option. For all she knew, this man may just dodge the spell. But at the very least, they were going to punch a hole through something here and she was hoping it be this being's body.

"N-Now.." she gasps in a mixture of pain and exertion as she lets forth a sharp cry. The flame bursts forth from her hand, the backlash nearly sending her falling over onto her rear as she stumbles backwards. The witch did not know what to expect from both their powers together, she could only pray that the spell connects.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon May 11, 2009 8:54 pm

He was mixed with both a little surprise, but mostly dissapointed as the recoil of using the combined spell nearly sent them both to their knees. He couldnt help but wonder why these girls bodies were so weak that they couldnt withstand such a pressure.

Needless to say, he didnt move and allowed the flame to take away a chunk of his right side and face while putting on an 'almost' pained and surprised face. The blast goes even further to hit the vine barrier punching a good sized hole they could escape from right behind him, though the vines around the hole squirm and spasm seeming unable to regenerate, most likely due to the death or incapacitation of the host.

He begins to fall forward as they would , obviously, run past him to escape, but once they reach the opening Clarice feels something slam into her with the force of something solid infront of her sending her flying back to smash (only so her wind got knocked out of her and she's a bit disorientated) against the opposite side of the barrier. At the opening the vines burst out and ensnare Kanoe before flinging her outside the barrier like a ragdoll into the waiting vines of the others tree's which quickly bind and trap her.

As they both get their wits about them, they BOTH see him standing infront of them, the parts that were destroyed coming back as a dark black smokey gas like substance pours back into his being. The only change to appearance however is his true eyes which when they look upon them, and he gazes back they feel paralized with immense panic as the intensity of his eyes give them a glimpse of the insanity,madness,power, and bloodlust he keeps inside him. Another change they can note is that the powerful magical aura increased around them, giving them the hint that he was much stronger then what the portal gave off and that he had been producing the aura all this time.

Releasing their gaze, and dispelling the freezing fear in their bodies,both of him speak to Clarice and Kanoe (the one at clarice cannot be heard by Kanoe, not vice versa) "you have failed my expectations, and i am through playing the game of cat and mouse....so we shall.....play a new one" He says...the last part with a smile devoid of any humor except sadistic sick humor.

(ooc: sorry it took me a while, woulda posted last night but as i posted i logged out so i lost my post :? )

Do you fear demons and the spiritually insane?

Tue May 12, 2009 8:16 pm

She managed to withstand most of the blunt force and tries her best to help Kanoe, but her compassion comes with little effort for trying to keep herself upright. She had never felt such pressure in her body; it was like her heart would just burst. She desperately tries to keep upright and pull Kanoe along to escape the monster.

As they near the opening they had made, Clarice happy to see him in pieces but wasn't about to be prideful and admire her work, they were met with more confrontation. Her eyes widen as she feels herself get taken back by a strong power. The breath and concentration of escaping are knocked out of her fully. Forced to get body slammed into the barrier, she remains disorientated for a few moments.

As she gathers her wits about her and a normal breathing pattern, her eyes narrow in pure hatred to the monster before her. Seeing Kanoe was out of view, she gets back up and immediately begins to shoot fire from her very palms. Her hands no doubt were being signed, but she would not be denied that she didn't fight.

"I don't care about what you think. If you harm one hair on my friend, I'll kill you! Where is she?! What did you do to her?!"

She refused to relieve any information to this beast incase he decided to sue it against them. And Kanoe understood their dialogue with the man.

Sat May 16, 2009 1:05 am

Claire helps get Kanoe back onto her feet and running towards the large hole in the plant wall. Their escape was halted as her lover suddenly was stopped and thrown backwards by unseen forces. Before she could even turn around, the vines from the wall itself lash out and throw her through the hole and out into even more vines that entangle her.

The dark witch kicks and struggles only until she saw the being before her. The eyes seemed to pierce directly into her soul, freezing her blood and body completely. She struggles to breathe as the immense power and pressure threatens to smother her completely as the creature regenerates before her. The witch could not even think about Claire, she was in complete fear of her life.

Then she found herself suddenly able to breathe once more. The witch pulls at her bonds as she stares at the being before her. "Let me go! What did you do with her!?" She yanks at the vines holding her, trying to rip them off the tree. The witch was in no position to save anyone while bound by these plants.

Sat May 16, 2009 2:45 am

The one at Clarice Raises its hand, instantly dieing out any flames coming his way and uses the same trick to send her into the barrier again, but this time the pressure on her body does not lessen, keeping her pinned to the wall. With his other hand he mumbles something and allows a strange green almost ooze to cover it, and then proceeds to re-arrange Clarice's limbs into a spread eagle position before placing the green slime over her wrists and ankles, instantly forming a rubbery bond at those points which are harder then steel.

The one at Kanoe however mumbles something and instead of green a slightly sparkling blue liquid covers his hand as he walks up to the bound witch. He places the ooze on her arms and legs, which relax each muscle to the point where she can no longer even move them.

Both of him lose thier smile and make a deadly face as he speaks again to both. "you have a choice, one which you should think rather hard on the answer for i may choose myself. Would you rather hear your friend scream in pleasure?.....or pain?" He asks his face giving the impression he would do all he could to elict the greatest pain to both students though neither would know that he was asking the same question to each other. "the fate of your companion rests in your hands." He says.

Sat May 16, 2009 3:59 pm

"That's a stupid question," she hisses, struggling against her bondage. She sighs as her fate ends up the same as before. There was nothing she wanted more fervently then to just... be left alone for once. She was still struggling from the scarring from Natsuki and now this... it was becoming too much for her beaten mind to handle.

"Of course I don't want any harm to come to her. Feh... it's not like you care about my answer any ways. Disgusting creatures like you get a rise out of seeing others that are better then you suffer. I doubt you'll head my answer to not harm her..."

She turns her head away to keep herself from looking at the creature and crying. She wanted out of this nightmare. She wished it was just a simple brain wave mess up… She wanted her fantasy back. But reality refused her any mercy; it was like it took pleasure in taunting her until she breaks inside.

Mon May 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Kanoe's struggles grew weaker with each rub of the being's slime covered hands. She felt herself growing weaker. Her body refused to obey her as she slowly grew limp in her bonds, unable to lift a finger as she is held by the vines. The dark witch glares daggers at the strange man, able to do little else now.

The monster was not done toying with her though. He claims to still have Claire in her grasp which she did not doubt. But what was he going to do to her while standing before her? It did not make sense to her. The witch tried to squirm but not even the vines would sway as her muscles remain completely relaxed. It was like her body had completely given up the fight already. Gritting her teeth, she continues to stare at the man before her.

"Don't you dare harm that woman. I'll kill you!" she hissed, knowing her lover had suffered enough pain from her and Natsuki. Her lover was in a fragile state right now. She had to get free and do something about this.

Mon May 18, 2009 3:34 pm

((so sorry i havnt posted in a while))

Both of them take a step closer to the girls they were infront of. "if you wish no harm nor pain to your fellow companion then none shall be given. However the choice was pain or pleasure and since you picked for no harm to be done i must go with pleasure. I have also a need to restore my energy from the construction and passage from that portal you stumbled upon earlier. So i will test how well sexual energies work" He says with a cold smile on his face.

The one at kanoe placed his hand on a clothe covered breast of hers and used a simple manner of re-weaving the fabric to bring her bra on the outside of her clothes, before taking it off her body. He then began to feel up the now vulnerable breast through the thin layer of clothing as if experimenting, and getting a feel for it as he plays around with it.

The one at Clarice could tell from her earlyier additude that she might be harder to arouse so to make things simpler he opens his mouth twice the size of a normal human and inside builds a translucent red ball of energy. He gives a slight smile and lets it loose letting it hit and 'go through' her body causing her skin to become extremly sensative to pleasure centers and begining to build up heat within her body. After which he just waits for a while to see how well it goes.

Sat May 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Her mind and glare stay firm in the thinking process of having him melt by her fire. If she only she had free limbs how she would try to kill him. Risking dropping to a mana point of '0' would've been worth it.

With no hope of escaping once more, she limply lies in place with her hands and legs immobile. With no means of being able to avoid the creatures attack, the contact with the red orb makes her flinch dramatically. It was already becoming apparent something he did was going to be bad for her body. The sudden feel of heat building in her loins, the slightest breath she made tickling her lips... there was obviously something wrong with her body.

In a mixture of desperation and resistance at its best over her expression, she struggles anew, eyes wavering as they try to keep glaring at the man.

".... slimy... bastard..."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:55 pm

The monster's words seemed odd. He kept speaking about doing things to her lover but he was right here infront of her. It did not seem her answer mattered as the being started with her first.

"Stay away from me!" she tried to struggle but she remained limp her in bonds. Her body was completely relaxed unable to mount up any resistance to fight back with as he reached for her chest. She blinks as she felt her bra shift to the outside of her robes, leaving her luscious mounds gently rubbing against the soft fabric with each breath. It was definitely different from having them torn off to say the least.

Her jaw clenched as the monster grabs her large breasts. She could feel his every touch through her black robes. The witch wanted to squirm or clench her fingers to make her think of something other than his touch but her body remained fully relaxed and accepting to his advances. "Stop it..." she says softly, shutting her eyes in hopes to bring her thoughts away from what is happening to her body.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:24 pm

The one at clarice waits a while more before walking up and doing the same as he did kanoe; taking the bra off by shifting it through the material before disconnecting it, and then as light a feather traces random patterns over her right breast to see how it would react.

the one at kanoe continues to feel up her breast, begining to grope harder to see her reaction, already telling how weak she's becoming. He then begins to feel up her other one starting light to tell how her body reacts and how she herself reacts.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:21 pm

She could simply die of humiliation. She couldn't move a single inch from the barrier. She could only glare coldly in hatred before she watches her clothes seem to just fall away. The moment a hand just simply passes her face does she attempt her only means of defense- biting.

"Stop it you ugly bastard!!"

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3