View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Beach Side Rendevous (KANOE) 

Post Re: Beach Side Rendevous (KANOE)
Paul only smirked as he looked down and watched her. She bent to his will, to every word he said. "You will learn, one way or another." He said with a sigh. He looked skywards as he felt his length enter her mouth, the warm wet muscle sliding against his length was wonderful. He shivered in the delight, the sensations left him feeling drunk with power. Even if he let her decide for herself, he always had leverage, and Paul never took no for an answer.

Paul continued to hear the noisy chatter of other students as they walked by. He said nothing to them, and is if they saw nothing there. He had taken great lengths to make sure that no one saw them, and only saw what he wanted.

When his tentacles had released themselves from their hidden spots within his body, they reached down her back and wrapped around her body. Coiling slowly up against her breasts, milking her while others reached to tease her delicate, tight cunt.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe sways and squirms in place as the tentacles slither over her naked body. The command to be on her hands and knees kept her from pulling away. They explore her smooth skin and lithe form before coiling aaround her body and her luscious mammaries.

"Ugghhh!" she squirms even more as the slimy appendages squeeze and stroke her heavy orbs. Already she could feel pressure building as her full breasts began to leak that clear nectar once more. Her eyes flutter for a moment as her tongue slides against the bottom of the monster's cock. She lost herself for a moment but quickly brought herself back to reality. Her belly was fluttering with butterflies as the tendrils focused on her large sensitive mounds. It felt so good to relieve some of the pressure within her teats. Her body trembles, whimpering softly as she remains where she was as she was ordered to.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Grinned as his tentacles swallowed her nipples and began to pull that sweet nectar from her breasts, drinking deeply as they rubbed, squeezed and toyed with those plump filled tits. Paul could taste it, and it made his tongue quiver in excitement and pleasure. "You are as delicious as you look." He said with a smirk as his hips sawed his length in and out of her mouth. He could have pushed himself to the hilt, but that would have been rather troublesome for him, and she would not get the chance to truly enjoy him in her mouth.

His other tentacles however would not be as nice. One had moved it's slick body against her ass, sliding the bumpy head against her sensitive and tight ass. He wonders if he should take her there and leave her pussy for later? It was a devious thought that had begun to grow on him. He decided, and with that he began to push his tentacle into her tight orifice, while another tentacle idled itself against her delicate netherlips, sliding back and forth ever so lightly. "Like that?" He asked with a grin.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:21 am
Profile YIM

The tentacles quickly closed in on her weakness as suckers sealed over her precious teats. The tendrils slurp loudly as they began to suck and drain her nectar from her swollen mammaries. Her body arched as a muffled groan vibrates through the monster's cock. She found herself unconciously sucking on the man's cock as he continues to gently buck those hips. A weak shake of her head showed the woman struggling to maintain some sense in her head. But each deep slurp from her engorged peaks sent her mind reeling as she returns to weakly sucking the man's cock, grunting and moaning softly.

With her focus on those sucking tendrils, the squirming woman did not notice the tentacle sliding down her body until it was much to late. The sudden prod at her tight rear sent her eyes widening only to feel it plunge hard and deep intoher body in one vicious thrust. "Nnnnngh!" Her body arches as she struggles, unable to move from her spot. Drool trickles out of the corner of her mouth as muffled groans of agony and bliss sound through the mouthful of cock. Juices were flowing freely down her trembling thighs as the second tendril teases her netherlips. Her eyes began to slowly lose focus as she found herself thinking of the sensations of being milked and fucked at the same time.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Loudly they slurped at her gorgeous tits. Soft milky flesh filled with a delicious filling that had his mouth watering. He moaned as he continued to let his nipples drink. They pulled on her nipples lightly while the lengths squeezed and milked her like a cow. "You will be called on a lot more now that I know your new little secrets." He said with a grin. He felt a chill of excitement roll up his spine, the thought of having more of Kanoe only drove him further into lustful hunger.

His length was thrusted deep into her mouth, as the other began to saw itself in and out of her drooling backside. Paul licked his lips as he felt his hungry cock throb, and his large load sac tighten. He was growing close to spilling the first load of many inside of the little witch. Her body had given in without a word from him, she was even drooling. It would not be long now until her mind broke and she would attend to him without question, well a few would be nice, he liked to work up his appetite.

His tentacle had began to twisted it's vein covered length in and out her, drilling her quite literally. Paul did not hold back his lustful moans.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:31 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhnnn! Uhhhnn!" her moans mixed with the loud slurping of her milk jugs. The monster was feasting on her nectar will plunging his tentacle into her ass. Red hot searing pleasure throbs inside her tight passage as it continues to grind in and out of her body, each time the passage becoming smoother and more pleasing.

Kanoe's eyes droop as more of her precious fluids were fed into the hungry tendrils. She found herself not caring that her body was sucking on this man's cock anymore. Her insides were already beginning to shudder even without the tentacle entering her. Just milking her hypersensitive mounds was driving her body insane with need, a need quickly reaching it's breaking point. A loud muffled groan sounds as her entire body tenses up. How much longer could she last?

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:19 am

She was trained now to enjoy anal sex? She was enjoying it far more easily then she had previous during their previous session. Paul was over joyed at the prospect of have finally broken the little slutty witch's mind. he thought to give her a bit of a gift as he gave her his punishment. Another tentacle was brought forth to her moist folds. It was semi-smooth with veins crossing over it. It was dry, but it would not matter much now. It began at first to gently cross her nether lips while it's head teased her hot little clit.

His loins continued to throb and pulsate with hunger, growing more and more ready to release it's load. He groaned and pulled from her hot wet sucklings. His cock jumped and twitched as he hit his climax. His hot fluids rocketed out of his flesh and splashed her mouth and face, as well as the tops of her breasts. He looked down and watched his handy work. Truly her covered in cum was a piece of art. Note next time to bring a camera.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:04 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's body shivers and writhes in pure bliss. Her tongue slides along the bottom of the professor's thick shaft as it continues to pulse and swell with heat inside her mouth. The woman's thighs part a bit more, nearly reaching the edges of the chair as a smooth tendril saws along her dripping netherlips. The very tip of the vile appendage flicks over her swollen pearl with each stroke, sending the bundle of nerves spasming with glee. The butterflies in her belly have long melted into that searing rush of heat heading straight to her loins. Her libido was in overdrive, the air around her felt burning hot as she takes long shuddering breaths.

The monster finally pulls out of her mouth, the command in her mind leaving it hanging open as drool ran out of the corners of her mouth. Glazed eyes widen as thick spurts of white hot spunk spewed all over her face and some into her mouth. "Ooooohhhhhhnnnnnn!" her eyes cross as her throbbing breasts and the pumping tendrils sent her over the edge. Sexual juices gush forth down her thighs, pooling on the chair beneathe as her entire body twitches violently. Loud groans continue to escape her open mouth as the monster stood gazing down at her.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Laughed as he watched his shaft spew and cover her. Her face contorted in pleasure as she was painted in the thick white paint that was his cum. His tentacles eagerly drank in her orgasm, tasting the sweetness of her depths and potency of her womb. His tendrils began to pushed a bit faster and harder as she continued to climax over his lengths. "That's wonderful my dear. I'll leave you a mess so you can walk back in shame, and a belly full of my cum." He said with a smirk as his hand ran down her head. he pushed the length back in and slid her mouth against the root of his length.

The shame she would feel as those eyes would notice her when she would walk back to her dorm. She would be allowed to remember every vivid detail in serving one of her many sexual masters, of being fed on like a animal and treated as such.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 am
Profile YIM

"Mmmph..." the witch could only groan as he pushes his cock back into her mouth with no resistance. She was still ordered to keep her mouth open not that it mattered at this point with the long blissful moans sounding from her throat. Shame or not, her body was still in throes of passion as her climax was prolonged as long as possible. Kanoe's body sways, completely dazed in her afterglow.

Without a thought, she sucked and slid her tongue along the bottom of his pulsing member. Low groans continue to sound as the tentacles continue to milk and fuck her body into further submission. It would not be the first time she returned to the dorms with a belly full of seed but that fact did not soften the blow to her pride. She did not know if it were true or not but it felt as if she was breaking faster each time she encountered a monster. Was she losing herself?

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Paul pulled her mouth down against his length again, muffling her moans as he settled her against the root of his length. The abrupt deepthraoting was ending quickly. He pulled his length out and shivered. "Mmm, Did you enjoy that Kanoe?" He asked as his length twitched in front of her face, leaking steadily as his arousal remained the same. She was coated in his musky cum, her mouth and body tainted with it. "Answer me." He said with a whisper.

Kanoe would be forced to answer as he stretched out his power to those beach goers whom he had brainwashed earlier. They stopped and fell silent, all moving to surround them and stare. They watched as the tentacles penetrated her holes, filling them to the brim with study tentacle flesh. Some began to murmur to themselves, whispering and giggling as they watched the well known witch being defiled by the monster, defiled and enjoying it.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 am
Profile YIM

The witch shivers as she was forced to deepthroat the man's cock. Tears trickle down her cheeks as she stares helplessly at the long dripping cock. She could see and hear students gathering around her, whispering and giggling at the sight of Kanoe being shown her place. But her answer had not changed, she was disgusted with herself.

"N-No.." she whimpers, "I don't want this... Nngh!" She shivers again but could only remain on her hands and knees before the monster's erection. Her body was betraying her as tentacles continue to fuck and suck her body endlessly. Her cheeks blush heavily as her body continues to heat and tense up. Kanoe bites her lip hard, nearly drawing blood as she tries to fight the urge to climax. Everyone was watching her, waiting for her to break as the lewd slurping sound of her sex could be heard amongst the giggles and whispers. The poor witch could not last as her head rears back in a scream, her nectar gushing forth once more in another explosive climax.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3