View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Raider of the Strange Tomb (Saira) 

Post Re: Raider of the Strange Tomb (Saira)
The moment the rod slid into your sex it started to glow when your love nectar touched the tip of it, moving past your outer lips it was soon inside your warm wet hole sliding in and out with ease as your juices lube its way in. It was almost like the first one but larger, as it pushed in you could feel the shaft move deeply into you but never getting close enough to break your hymen, as if it knew how close to get with out disturbing the thin sheet of skin that claimed you as a virgin.

The grading of the stones getting louder with each minute that past drawing them even closer, the fact that it started when you had pressed your sacred sex on the first one was what started the movement of the stone walls to start closing in on you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It was when the noise got louder, finally, that made Saira take pause, stepping away from the second rod, even if her dripping pussy showed she... probably didn't quite want to. But the... ...

"Ohgod."

The walls were closing in on her! She looked around frantically, trying to figure out if there was some switch or raised stone plate or SOMETHING that might be able to stop them!... Though a part of her still wanted to move on to the third rod...

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:19 am

Looking around the only thing you could see is the end of the tunnel that has an opening to leave the hall of pumping dildos of increasingly sizes, the two that you had sat on allowing them to enter your sacred place are the only two that seem to be glowing but the walls continued to become more narrower as the minutes pass by to what seems like seconds.

As you look it’s quickly apparent that there is no switch to stop the closure of the walls but you also notice small indents in the wall to prevent damage to the rods that pump up and down, a person would not fit between the gaps only the rods them selves.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Now Saira really was starting to grasp how bad her situation actually was! She wanted to move on to the next rods... she really did... Why was she so horny?! But! But she had to move on. She had to get out of here. And that is exactly what the tanned girl did!

She ran out of the room, but who knows where that'd lead?...

Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Making it out of the room just in time only the hem of your skirt was trapped as the walls had slammed close on it holding you to the spot. Braziers flare up revealing before you a beautiful archway that on either side of the doorway was carved Anubis holding its staff upright. Within the archway you could see a pair of eyes reflecting the light from the braziers flames.

In Latin the thing in the shadows where only the eyes could be seen it speaks to you in a raspy male voice. “Welcome Priestess Neonate, I see you have passed those tests, now we will see if you can pass mine to become a true Priestess of the Four Goddess.” it tells you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Saira was maybe a bit hazy from the lust drug, but... she stared forward, shocked slightly at what was going on.

"W-wait what? Priestess? Tests? I... I didn't think that they'd actually be enforced! What are you gonna do to me?!"

She seemed a bit worried... and maybe a bit excited at the same time. Fear or lust - which would win out?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 pm

What ever it was slowly walks out of the shadow of the doorway and before you is a huge male sphinx before you, the top part of a very muscular male figure as the bottom was that of a male lion.

“That depends on you Priestess Neonate, you have a choice leave and no harm will come to you, or answer my riddle. If your answer is wrong then I will do as I please to you till im satisfied.” its deep voice tells you as a smile touches his face.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

...Blame her for being stupid, but... Saira was willing to take the plunge, and stared down the massive sphinx. Even as she absently tugged at her caught skirt...

"Alright then! Bring it on. What's this riddle of yours?"

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 am

The creature smirks “Very well Priestess Neonate, here is the riddle. With no wings, I fly. With no eyes, I see. With no arms, I climb. More frightening than any beast, stronger than any foe. I am cunning, ruthless, and tall; in the end, I rule all. What am I?” the creature ask you as it licks it’s lips.

“Take your time dear, you wouldn’t want me to get frisky now would you.” he begins to chuckle and his laughter soon dies out as he looks at you lustfully.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3