View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Noble's Arrival (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Noble's Arrival (for Calidare)
Aaaah....Aaaaah she moaned, the thick shaft pleasuring every inch of her tight hole. He was clearly an expert at pleasuring women, her tight tunnel and her bundle of nerves being slammed with pleasure after every thrust and her nipples hardening quickly under the attention of his expert fingers.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:22 pm

I grin at hearing her moan “It seems you know what you like, can I ask you your name girl and you have any special requests of pleasure you like from me.” I tell her as I let one of my hands slide down her body feeling every curve down her chest and belly till I reach her clean shaven sex. My finger spreading open her folds as my middle finger begins to tease her lovely nub, my doing so exposes the clit from the hood allowing more of my shaft to stimulate her button as I continued to ram my manhood into her tight velvet hole.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The fires of pleasure building rapidly in her loins she said, her voice broken with lust, Aaah...My name is...Aaaah...Silvia. When he spread her folds with his fingers, pleasuring the little love button with his finger, while still ramming her with his thick manhood she couldn't hold back anymore and her body tensed causing her once-virgin hole to squeeze him even tighter as she came sending a gush of her honey down his cock and dripping into the hot water below.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

I was a bit surprised how fast she had cum but I guess it didn’t help that I had exposed her clit to more of my manhood when I moved her nub hood away, as she continued to orgasm I could feel her walls wrap tighter around my shaft. I moaned my pleasure at the virgin feeling of her folds. “Mmm you do feel so good Silvia, you enjoying my cock within you? I know im enjoying your tight pussy, would you like more, it wouldn’t be hard to give you even more of me, maybe in your tight little ass as well?” I ask her as I pull my wet finger from her love hole and place it near her mouth and nose. “Does that smell good to you? Would you like to taste what your nectar taste like?” I ask her as my other hand fingers gives her nipple a slight pinch as I twist them slightly.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Unh...Yes...I-I want more" Silvia moaned. As the honey drenched finger moved in front of her face, the smell of her own arousal filling her nose, she took the wet finger into her mouth licking it clean of her juices. Mmm... she groaned sensually, the lust filling her mind hoping that the sensual display would give the being fucking her a reason to reward her with more pleasure.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 am

I was amused at how submissive she was, and the fact she was sucking on my finger licking up her own pussy juices was very arousing, my eyes glowing brighter now and her sweet voice spurring me on as she moaned her pleasure of my one shaft in her, my second cock thrust into her anas, driving in deep in the tight hole, I moaned with pure pleasure at how tight both holes was. Though most student had came to this school a virgin it was a rare treat to be the first to experiences one so submissive and accepting, though I was sure she would feel the guilt once she had time, I had plan to at least let her feel how pleasant sex could be, before some of the other more violent monsters could take hold of such a prize.

“Your such a beautiful woman, your body is like a goddess and your soul is so pure, when im finish with you I have a gift beyond your wildest dreams to give to you.” I tell her, those that I have forced my self on all received the same gift but something to suit the owners own personality, in some ways it was a way for me to redemption of my forced crime on them, thanks to the devices on the island to provoke me into raping these girls.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3