View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Meeting her alpha male (Illianna) 

Post Re: Meeting her alpha male (Illianna)
You want me over you?

He smile, and he relese his weight over her. She now can feel all his weight, crushing her against the stone, and his cock slip more inside her. The tip reaches her womb, and he purr to her.

You're mine, girl! You're my fuck toy now! Dare to not come to me frequently, and i'll you make pay for that!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:45 am

the sudden crush of his weight over her is a welcome comfort. the rocks pushing into her tender flesh send shivers of anticipation -- for the next round.

"You dont have to worry Master, I will come to you as often as you bid."
she burys her face into the side of his neck reveling in the musky male sent that he exudes. her fingers trail lazy circles against his sides.
"where do you live Master? May I see" she asks. even though she is too weak to really move.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 am
Profile YIM

First...

He start to rise his body, removing his cock from her insides. He stand up and walk closer to the lake.

... wash me!

He start to walk into the lake, sitting with the water ate his torax. He waits for her, studing what she will do now.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:01 am

weak from the ardous hours of intense physical activities, Illianna crawls on shaky limbs toward her master. intent on doing as he bids. she lowers herself slowy almost painfully into the water. using the water to her advantage she allows herself to float alittle as she slowly and meticulusly rubs the traces of sex from his perfect body. her petite hands scoop up the surprisingly warm water and gently pours it over his still heated flesh. gently massaging away the traces - paying particular attention to his loins. dipping her head under water for a moment wet her hair, she comes back up close to passing out.

"Master? will you hold me?" her legs to weak to support her. and near fainting from exhaustion. she loosely places her hand in his. the bliss of this afternoons adventures finally getting the better of her

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:20 am
Profile YIM

Keep you? Of corse!! How dare you to think different from that?

He waits her to clean himself from the swet, noticing her weakness. He smile, wraping her wirst and cruching her against his chest. He kiss her deeply, sucking her tongue, while he insert two of his fingers on her ravished pussy, stroking firmly and fast into her.

Wanna know my bed, slave?

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:27 am

too exhausted to do anything she merely nods in response to his query.
her body goes limp from fatigue, and in her eyes close. the feel of his fingers inside of her is almost too much to bare. she does her best to stay upright but her tratiorus body is to weak to obey.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:38 am
Profile YIM

Already tired? Too bad!

He release her, and remove his fingers from her pussy. He stand up and walk to outside the lake.

Follow me!

He start to walk to the waterfall direction, showing a hidden path in the rocks. he only looks over his shoulder waiting for her.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:42 am

morosely she tries to heave herself out of the water. desperatly trying to obey the order from her master. but as the familliar tingling up her spine starts she looks up shamefacedly. her pale skin blushing in embarrasment as conciousness quickly eludes her. and she falls into the water. the startled yet resigned look that crosses her face tells her master that this is not the first time this has happened.
her last thought before she passes out is. "I'm sorry I am not strong enough for you Master. Please forgive me"

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM

Maybe i push her too hard...

He walks to her side, and take's her on his arms. He brings her inside the hidden cave, lefting her rest on his large natural furry bed. He olay down at her side and rest a little too.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 am

the first thing that registered to Illianna was the soft furr that was beneath her. the next thing that registered was the warm mass of muscle that was the man beside her.
and then the day came back to her. the intense heat, the subsequent trip to a lake on the fringe of the forest. her sudden need to go deeper into the woods towards the something that would fullfill her. and the large beautiful beast that had -like magik- become a magnificent Adonis. muscled and domineering. a perfect study of male beauty. even his streak of cruelty was a welcome quality that she hoped would make him possessive of her.
memories flooded into her mind. sensations coming back to her as the memory of the acts themselves replayed in her mind. yes, he was a perfect Master. one she would obey for as long as she was able to draw breath or move.
as her memories led her to thier inevitable end. and her fainting spell came back to her she squeezed her eyes tight. small tears of shame rolled down her cheeks. not even a day and she had failed to obey. her traitorus body had shut down.

realizing once again where she was, she sighed in contentment. and curled in towards the warmth of her master. noticing the sun was a lot lower in the sky, she discerned that it was nearing night. atleast without a room mate she wouldnt be missed untill her next class. she could stay a while with her master.

she tucked herself under his muscled arm, feeling safe, secure, and content. waiting for him to awaken and share in some of her favorite activities, leisurly petting, soft wet kisses, and the warm glow of "after play"

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 am
Profile YIM

Vincent open his eyes when she moves on him.

Better? I hope so! You left me without my "dinner"!

He wrap her into his arms, rolling over her. He kiss her again. His massive body rubbing against her again, while his hands start to run over all her backs and legs.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:14 pm

"Master.. "she said on a giggle. her hands raoming the sleek body that in such a few short hours she has come to adore. she lets her hands become slighly rougher, massaging his shoulders and neck as best she can from her slighltly awkward angle.
her tone became more serious, "Master?- when I first saw you. you were not as you are now. that form was maginificent. would you show me, i wish to know you in both your states. "
and while she said this, her stomach began to growl. her poor human body having been worked thouroughly this day, was in need of sustanance. embarrased her hand goes to her belly, in a feeble attempt to mask it. it does'nt work, her stomach disobeys her unspoken command to be quiet, and growls louder.
"I'm sorry Master .." she speaks contritely. "I have never been so embarrased. please forgive me. " she veils her eyes with her lashes in a demure sign of subservience. and curls her soft and slightly bruised body into the hard mass of muscle that is her chosen master.
her delicate peach skin becomes a soft rose, as she realizes that her master is ready yet, to take her once again. her hunger is nearly forgotten as the haze of femnine pleasure rushes through her. her eyes dialate, and breaths grow shallower and faster. a soft mewl of acquiescence esapes her throat.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:38 pm
Profile YIM

Wait here!

He make her release him, while he stand up and walk to teh entrance of the cave. The sound of the waterfall echoing softly into the stone walls. He stop and watch teh exit for a moment.
He take a few stones, and create a circle with then. In a corner, he take some firewood, and with two stones he starts some fire.

Stay here and wait! UNDERSTAND?

He laves the cave, and stay absent almost one hour. Into teh cave, she can see several leatherworking things, like blankets, clothes and some wooden furniture... rustic, but fuctional.
When he return, she jumps on the blankets. A huge humanoid feline, extremelly large, and with two long tooths sprouting form his mouth. The yellow eyes brighting behind the fire, while he shows a piece of red meat in his hand. He take a spear-like wooden staff, and pierce the meat, putting it on the fire.
The beast walks to her, in hos four, and stopping in front of her.

You never hold me in this form, girl! It's too much for you! I'll make you bleed from inside if i decide to take you in this, or in my feline form. Better entertain me in my human shape!

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:27 pm

The abrupt cessation of touch slightly bewildered Illianna. But she adapted quickly, “yes master.” She said as she lowered her lashes. She watched curiously as he gathered a several fist size stones and placed them in a circle, he then proceeded to make a fire. She could feel its warmth from the bed, the smell of burning wood reminded her of the camping trips she took with her family when she was young.
As her Master left , Illianna takes the time to absorb her surroundings. The first thing that pops out is exquisite furniture, handmade by the looks of it. And the leather, its all over, rugs, and clothes, even the bed that she lays on. All hides, all beautiful and soft and expertly done.
Nearly an hour passes but Illianna pays no mind. Her surroundings fascinate her, the textures, and scents. She basks in the masculine aura, feeling safe, and content. And sensing the many good times to come she shivers. Sensing her master is near the cave, and remembering his orders - she jumps to the bed.
He enters in a bestial form, carrying a large hunk of meat. Her gracious master has brought meat to cook. As he puts it on the fire, the instant smell of roasting meat makes her mouth water.
On all fours, he stalks her, coming nearly nose to nose. And in broken English states.
Quote:
You never hold me in this form, girl! It's too much for you! I'll make you bleed from inside if i decide to take you in this, or in my feline form. Better entertain me in my human shape!

She doesn’t care, that he is no longer in human form, his bestial form is a glorious and beautiful form indeed. She shakes her head at his loosely veiled warning. And at the invitation that is also implied. Instead she reaches out to him and rubs her hands softly over first the long fangs protruding from his mouth, and then skimming over the velvet smooth snout to the soft fur of his head. She runs it through her hands amazed that something so soft, so beautiful could be so strong. She moves closer nuzzling, his neck, coaxing him to rest on the bed while the meat cooks. Her hands stroke his back and sides, her naked breasts are pert and sensitive, the soft fur that covers her master is an erotic sensation against her unclothed body. She works her way slowly, head to back, then the sides and legs, paying close attention to his sharper than knives nails. Trying not imagine what they had to do to provide the meat for her, she lightly kisses them. She knows that her master will provide for her.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Profile YIM

Vincent kiss her back, without worry about his mouth size. He crushs his body against her nude frame, holding her and rubbind his massive body on top of her.
His hands rubs and grasps hard her tender flesh, making her to expose her soft pussy, spreading her legs away, like a wide V. He purrs and watch her for a moment, and she can see that massive cock, growing in fornt of her. Too huge for a human, but he start to move his hips, rubbing his hard shaft on her pussy lips, teasing her.

I'll make you scream, girl! And i'll love it!

She watch that huge beast take place, holding her legs in each hand, and forcing his 12,5" cock in her cunt, sending jolts of pain and joy to her body, while h makes his way in. When he feel her insides tigh enouth, and half of his cock out of her pussy, he start to ram in and out. He loves to watch her body shaking under his bed, and her lovely pleasure and pain expressions. He forces more and more, rising the rythim only to sactisfy his own desire to make her grunt, moan and scream in pain and glory.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next