View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shocking acquaintance (Jojo) 

Post Re: Shocking acquaintance (Jojo)
Jojo's cries of pain were slowly becoming moans of pleasure. It was clear that the pain was fading away and she was enjoying it more and more. While she still didn't pant, her back scratched against the tree as the tendrils held her tight, her breasts still played with and having the current flow through them.
The thick tendril kept thrusting into her, twirling around while filling her completely. After a while however, she would be able to feel that another electric current flowed into her, and it was coming from the tendril inside her. Her intimate parts would feel on fire as well as the nerves got overwhelmed by the electricity.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Her love juices leaked again as she was ravaged. She felt the pleasure filling her as the tentical thrusted. Her moans matched the speed of the thrusts as well as the thrumming electricity. She then felt it twirl inside her. She closed her eyes as the member sent off electrical currents.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Any thoughts and feelings of resistance and escape faded away in her mind as the pleasure overwhelmed her body. The tendrils didn't give her a moment's rest as they kept massaging her soft orbs and the one inside her kept penetrating her, shocking lightly the walls around it. Some more started to wrap around her body, simply caressing her skin until one found its way to her rear.
It spanked her firm buttocks lightly before squeezing between and finding her tight rear entrance. It still didn't plunge in but just poked at the hole, letting Jojo know of what was coming as the tendrils' efforts doubled.

SFA---

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:38 pm

She felt the teasing point on her ass as she regained some of her sense and power. She sent more electricity at the attacker as she struggled to be free. "Let... go!" She planned her run as she struggled. :idea:

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 am

It appeared that while she was enjoying the pleasure caused by the tendrils, Jojo regained some of her energy. Enough energy to send a good shock to the tendrils that were wet with the aphrodisiac. She had regained some sense after the tendril tried to penetrate her anus and in doing so it caused her to leave the appendages burnt and damaged.

It was impossible to harm Rahs with electricity. Any kind of electric attack at him would be absorbed by him, but the same could not be said about the tendrils, that were mostly ignored by the mercenary. And they were simply discarded by him when they proved useless and/or damaged, and so they were cut off from his skin and they fell limply, letting Jojo free for a while before he decided to act again.

SFA---

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 am

Jojo's power was near gone as she slumped to the ground. She had looked up at the masked been and swore, "In the near future... how about you and I have a real battle." The only problem she found was that she didn't recognize the speach in which she issued. It seems that her speach was that of your own planet. She then laid slump against the tree half awake... half dead.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 am

Jojo didn't seem to have any energy left to make her escape even though she tried to resist. Rahs didn't know she had that small amount of energy, but it was apparently affecting her badly. He was just walking towards her when she spoke. He understood perfectly what she said... In fact, it sounded very familiar to hear that tongue again, and why would he hear it in Shokushu anyway?

"What? How can you speak syrictae?" This girl just became very interesting for the mercenary, but it was not in the usual way that other girls attracted his attention, well, at least partly. After she slumped against the tree, he could see how she had let her body deplete her energy carelessly. "Don't die on me now. I still have to have my fun with you and you still need to explain how you spoke in my language, besides owing me a proper battle." New tendrils sprouted from his body and wrapped themselves around her limbs, lifting her limp body and pulling her towards him where his hands grabbed her shoulders and let a current flow into her, not really meant to harm her skin.

SFA---

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 am

Jojo's revealed the amusement as her face didn't show anything. She spoke in the same language only this time with a clear and perfected accent. "I don't know how i could speak in different languages," but the truth was that she absorbed the vocabulary through the second waves of electricty. She was lifted face to face as she felt streangth as well as a burn on her shoulders.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 am

"Aren't you the interesting one..."

Rahs had spoken in his native tongue, a distinctive hissing of a snake coming from behind his mask. The same hissing and accent was heard from Jojo as well as she spoke, and she had spoken quite well. It was very unusual to meet someone that wasn't syrictae and speak their language, specially as perfect as she did. But the mystery then amused him as he spoke, chuckling a bit.

He stopped the current, not wanting to give her that much energy to resist again. The tentacles held her in the air firmly as his hands went down to her large breasts, caressing her soft flesh as his body was starting to show the lust he felt through the cock between his legs. The girl with two things in common with the mercenary was just about to be raped by him.

SFA---

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:48 am

Jojo saw the hunger in the eyes of her attacker. She decided to use one last stand as she electrified her right leg free. She then used that time to fill half of the energy tranfered to kick into the metallic mask. She already placed her escape in her head as she struggled at the other binds.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:57 am

Another tentacle was burned and let her leg free. And she felt confident enough again to try a kick to his mask which connected with a loud bang as the electricity ran through the helmet. All energy was absorbed by him again, and probably her feet hurt due the helmet's strong material but still he was not going to let her go.

His hands quickly grabbed her shoulders and shocked her with short currents, and then pushed her body on the ground. Another tentacle took the place of the damaged one held her firmly against the ground. Her legs got spread quickly and his hands raised her hips so her rear would face upwards. He would have to simply take her right then and there instead of breaking her resistance. If she depleted her energy she seemed like she would die anyway. The tip of his erect then poised at her pussy's entrance, rubbing against her lips as other tentacles wrapped around her breasts, fondling them like before.

SFA---

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 am

She calculated her chance of survival and found the result was 6%. She was in an akward position as she planned her next move. Sure enough once she got entered she would shock the living daylights out of him as she would wrap her legs around the back of his neck knowing that is she kept constant contact the electricity would just pass through harming them both.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:31 am

Though he could see some determination in her eyes, Rahs wouldn't stop himself since his cock was already starting to spread her pink folds. It was the movement of her legs that caught his attention however, since she didn't seem like the type to give up so easily, even if she had succumbed to the pleasure some moments before while held against the three.

She didn't seem to understand that Rahs was ready to receive the electric shocks she would give him. It might be possible to fight fire with fire, but electricity was easier to absorb than the flames and he knew well enough how to be careful with electric energy that wasn't his. But even so, considering that her position of the legs would also harm her, the tendrils around her legs pulled back forcefully and spread her feet apart again, his eyes having that look that said something along the lines of 'no you won't' as his hips pushed forward, introducing his large member into her passage completely.

SFA---

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 am

She discovered a new plan in an instant. She kept her mouth shut. She knew she'd get hurt. She sent the electrical charge to the tree having it explode damaging her back intensly. Her back would be charred and have peices of bark attached.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:34 am

When Jojo released an electrical current to the battered tree behind her, Rahs didn't know what she was planning. However, as long as she would be fine afterwards and he left satisfied after ravaging her body, he wouldn't mind at all. Just when her back got charred, his cock filled her completely, reaching even down to her cervix while his hand took a grip over one of her large breasts and squeezed it. "Poor tree... After hitting it with your foil, you ended up making it explode... You should look at your back," Rahs' concern was not that great. Jojo seemed tough enough, so he decided to continue, pulling his cock back and then thrusting in again, spreading her inner walls with his size.

SFA---

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next