View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Dark Encounters (Bianca) 

Post Re: Dark Encounters (Bianca)
The soft, yet unmistakable possessive tone that Bianca used, had an unexpected impact on Edward. He.... was hers. It is a simple confession... but with devastating impact, immediately the hold of the lust spell shattered, and Edward soon came to his senses... and he was horrified as to what he had done.

He quickly withdrew from her, carrying her to a soft patch of grass, letting her lie on it, and then, he gently licked away her tears... tears that he had caused because of his own carelessness. He then distanced himself from her, and let out a sad, mournful howl, tears running down his cheeks, as he knew... even thought it was not intentional, he had hurt someone... he had a connection with.

Even if she finds it within herself to forgive him, which he doubted.... this was already a stain in his soul... and he did not know if he is able to forgive himself for this crime against her.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:26 am
Profile YIM

She could feel the tension, that awful hold lift from him immediately, a soft gasp escaping his lips as he was brought back to the scene before him. She smiled as she felt his strong, warm arms carry her, laying her softly in a bed of grass as he wandered off. The sound of his pained howl sounded shortly after. Bianca sat up, her face flushed, her lips once again moist and full as she called out to him. Her voice had become siren's call, honey in warm milk.

"Edward.. come back. Edward, come back to me."

As he turned, she nearly glowed. The moon had risen, casting its ethereal light upon her, and she shone as if bestowed with a mandolra. "Edward," she called again, beckoning him. Her eyes shone with so much.. relief, passion.. she spoke purely from her own feelings, and not chained to the beast of lust.
"Edward, please.. come here.. make love to me." She blushed, shy of her request.

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Sun May 09, 2010 10:35 am

Edward became still, her voice calling out to him. He turned to see her, bathed in the moonlight, casting an ethereal look about her, which made her dazzling in his eyes. He slowly, tentatively approached her, a dejected look on his face, at his own betrayal.

"Bianca... I.... I do not know, If I can..." He said, his heart breaking at the kindness shown to him. What had he done to deserve such... a beautiful person? "I... I had let the beast control me... and I hurt you.... something I had promised to myself I would not do... why... why are you still accepting of me...?"

"Maybe... maybe you are right... I might be no better than a monster... a creature of darkness.." His words were heavy with guilt and sorrow. "I do not... deserve you, Bianca... I don't... I don't.." He then fell to his knees, turning his body away from her, and wept in silence at his own betrayal.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:42 am
Profile YIM

Bianca nuzzled her face againt his, drying his tears gently with her hand and laying against him. "Edward, I.. I am just so happy that you're back, that you're you again. That thing.. wasn't you. You did not hurt me, I know you never could." Her heart broke to see him so dejected, and she cradled his body against her to comfort him.

"You are anything but a monster, Edward." An idea suddenly came to her, and she gently placed her lips to his ear. "Edward.. could you change into Ethan.. for a little bit? I want to show you something."

Sun May 09, 2010 10:54 am

Edward looked at her, the trust in her eyes overwhelmed him as she gently brushed his tears away, just like he did hers, the day he met her as Ethan. He then gently rested his body against his, taking care not to hurt her, as he basked in her tranquil presence.

Her request was odd, though he supposed he could indulge her in this. After all, she had not blamed him for the mishap that he had done to himself. Concentrating, he shifted back to human form, his body as naked as hers, and he gently took her in his arms, letting her body rest against his. "Bianca... would you forgive me... for my betrayal of you? I hurt you... even though I promised myself I would never do so..."

His tone was still sad, still believing somehow that she would not forgive him for his transgressions of her.

Sun May 09, 2010 11:01 am
Profile YIM

Bianca blushed, never having been this intimately close to a human male before, shyly averting her gaze from him. She respected him any way he was.. but at least this way she.. she could...

Wordlessly, Bianca pushed Ethan onto his back into the grass, leaning down to kiss him tenderly then deftly directed his manhood into herself, sighing when she fully sat down upon him. She beamed a pure look of bliss, of trust across her face, and she smiled serenely at him.

"Shh.. please.. please, just let me do this for you."

Sun May 09, 2010 11:10 am

Edward looked at her, blushing slightly, as he felt so... aware of himself when he was with her. But then what happened next surprised him. He felt himself pushed backwards, so that he was the one on his back.

The kiss she gave him was pure bliss, and he let out a sigh of pleasure as he felt her velvety folds engulf his manhood, and they fit like a glove. But what was amazing were her eyes, her expression, which was so serene... and radiated full trust upon him.

He nodded, and to thank her for the trust, he gently stroked her hips, as he moved his body, thrusting gently upwards into her, and then gently wrapped his arms around her, pulling her down to him, lavishing his attentions to her breasts, kissing and suckling them tenderly, hoping to atone for his mistakes by being extremely tender with her this time.

Sun May 09, 2010 11:17 am
Profile YIM

The sensation, her heartfult emotions left her breathless as he thrust carefully into her. Albeit a bit awkwardly, Bianca let him carefully guide her and eagerly began to meet his hips with her own. She panted softly, her eyes drifting shut in pleasure as she began to rise again, as if her being entire was to lavish her pleasure upon him, despite the absence of his aura. This was warmer, different.
"You.. you feel so warm.. so amazing.."

She turned her face up to the moon, gently putting her palms on his hands as they caressed her breasts as they joined, then smiled down mischievously at him. Suddenly, she took his shoulders and flipped them, so that she was beneath him, and he was on top, never breaking their union. She blushed up at him as he was in the dominant position once more, eager to see how he would react.

Sun May 09, 2010 11:27 am

Edward continued to gently thrust against her, and he took pleasure in her feelings. It was a while since he did this, and he felt relaxed... at peace with himself as they joined together.

And then he was flipped, and he was suddenly on top again. He blinked for a moment, before he resumed his gentle, lazy thrusts into her, his hands gently caressing her back and the curve of her butt, while he gently kissed her briefly on her lips, and then trailed down to her breasts, where he captured one of her nipples, and started suckling on them with his mouth.

Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 am
Profile YIM

Bianca stretched catlike beneath Edward, lavishing kisses over his chest and throat in turn, a gentle thrum singing through her body. She chuckled softly as he had once again sought out her breasts to fondle, making her blush. Never in her entire life had she thought her small breasts were anything to marvel at, and yet he seemed simply fascinated by them- the thought made her smile gently up at him, and she licked his chin playfully.

She carefully ran her nails over the expanse of his back, purring as she raised her silken legs to run smoothly over his sides, his legs. The girl luxuriated in his attentions, looking up into his eyes and holding his gaze. It was almost hypnotic, th way he was looking down at her, and she blushed from the intensity.. it was as if they were sharing a soul.
She looked through him. He looked through her. They looked through themselves.

Sun May 09, 2010 11:56 am

Edward marveled at how playful Bianca was at this stage. She lavished tender kisses upon his chest and throat, as though they have been doing this... a long time now. It was amazing how in sync they were with each other. He was fascinated by her blush, and while big breasts are attractive, he had seen his fare share of them.

You don't belong to a family who half of them are succubae, and not see those magnificent bosoms everyday paraded in front of you. But Bianca's fit into his palm, as if she was perfectly made for him, and the way she licked his chin playfully.... was rather endearing.

And the way her nails glided against his back, and the way she moved her legs against his, the soft sensual purr that she made, actually made him wonder if she had some kind of cat in her.

Nevertheless, he met her eyes as they explored this gentle union together, a merging of two souls, so to speak.

Sun May 09, 2010 12:14 pm
Profile YIM

Bianca looked up at the man over her, suddenly quiet, gripping his shoulder and letting her nails bite into his now vulnerable skin. "Do you know, Edward, how much you've hurt me since I've come here?" He looked down at her in shock, and she smiled coldly up at him. "Do you know how much I wish that I was as powerful as you, so you know how it feels?" He had stopped moving altogether, and she took his moment of shock to push him off of her, standing and brushing herself off.
"You, your kind disgust me. The lot of you infesting the whole of this island like a plague. Vermin." Her tone was light, conversational, as if she were merely informing him of what she had for breakfast that morning.

"I have been waiting since that night you violated me to break you. I can't do so physically but.. look at you now."

The look on his face was priceless.

Mon May 10, 2010 1:18 am

He winced slightly as her nails dug into his skin, and he held back a cry of pain. Her words were cold... uncaring, and the way she spoke to him, handled him as she kicked him off her without thought.

When she told him what she felt about him, he felt silent for a moment, and then he chuckled darkly as he got up. "You know something Bianca... I couldn't care less what you felt about me. You think I have told you the whole truth, haven't you? I didn't exactly lie to you either to get you to trust me. You mortals are so gullible sometimes... anyway, since you put it that way...."

He then shifted to his wolf form, and smirked nastily at her. "Then there is no need to play anymore... does it?" His paw was extended forward and then a soft pinkish glow appeared, and then flew towards Bianca, and it enveloped her for a moment, before disappearing into her skin.

He smirked to himself, as he hit Bianca with a medium strength lust spell... and he should see its effects pretty soon. He also released his pheromones, and his lust aura by a bit, and watched to see what will happen.

Mon May 10, 2010 11:00 am
Profile YIM

Bianca shook as the heat invaded her body anew, with maddening force. She fell to her knees, hunched over and whimpered like a trapped animal, suddenly laying in a fetal position as she writhed in the grass. She would not let him control her, not again.

She tried to stumble to her feet, to gather what last shred of dignity she had left and escape, but merely the smell of his powerful pheremone made her rub her legs rub together, her nectar running down her thighs as she moaned in abandon and tried to touch herself to alleviate her ache.

Mon May 10, 2010 11:08 am

Edward smirked and said as he circled her. "Now.... you are powerless to resist... I can begin my collecting. And today, just for your punishment... I want you to see you beg me to fuck you like an animal again, and do whatever I wish just to get a little relief."

He then snapped his fingers, and a small portal appeared on the ground and what looked like a small plant popped out from it... only difference it, that it had many waving vines, ending in pods. He snapped once more, and the vines shot forward, some coiling around her legs, and arms, restraining her, and spreading her legs apart. Two of the tentacles snaked forward, the pods opening and clamped onto her breasts, sucking and kneading on her luscious orbs, while another vine, was coiled below her, just a few centimeters before her dripping folds, and another snaked behind her, a few centimetres from her rosebud.

Mon May 10, 2010 11:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next