View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Small Request (for Destra) 

Post Re: A Small Request (for Destra)
Ishtar could hear the demoness let a soft groan escape her lips as she placed her hand on the back of Ishtar's head to encourage her to take in more of the demoness's member. However, Ishtar slowly moved her lips further down the phallus while her tongue began to play with the member's sides. However while she was hoping to further excite the demoness, for some reason it was the blue haired sacrificed that was getting more sensitive. Already, the young lady could feel her orb swell from her own massage as it was getting aroused.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm

The demoness let out another groan of pleasure, as she felt her sacrifice begin to get into to things. "That is a good little sacrifice. Don't be afraid to further stimulate yourself." She knew that her little sacrifice was feeling it in her body. It would become harder to ignore such primal urges after all. "You don't need to be scared off me as long you do what I ask of you. It’s all right to let your sexuality take over. There is no need to hold back." The demoness was trying to coax the sacrifice before her to give into her own desires and lust. Even if Ishtar didn't give in now, she had ways of making it happen one way or another. It was only a matter of time after all, before it did happen.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 am

Ishtar felt a bit better by the groan and the compliments from the demoness as she continued her efforts. She picked up the pace as she attempted to provide the demoness more pleasure so she be more concentrated on her own pleasure rather than her sacrificed. However, the blue haired sacrifice could feel her own lust begin to grow inside her. Even now she could feel her hand squeezing and molding her swollen orb even more. Her own thumb found her nipple and began to rub it with her thumb.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:16 am

She could feel her sacrifices desire growing from with in. Her follows had done well to bring this one to her. A far cry from the normal inexperienced rubbish they brought her. This one at least knew how to obey, and had experience with her mouth. A groan escaped the demoness lips, as her phallus continued to harden. "That is better, but use your tongue more." The demoness had begun to enjoy herself by the way her phallus began to twitch.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 am

Ishtar could here the demoness groan as she continued to pleasure her member. The blue haired girl also let out a soft moan, as she continued to massage her own breast. The young woman could feel her the pleasure flowing from her breast into her body. As the demoness commanded, the blue haired sacrificed began to use her tongue more of the the sides of the demoness's phallus. She could tell by the way it twitched that she was doing her best to please the demoness and staving off the worst.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:01 am

The demoness groan again feeling Ishtar's tongue working against her hard member. It was a much more pleasant feeling then just having it sucked on. "That is much better." It was only a few minutes more before the shaft spasm-ed and released its juices into the sacrifices mouth. Breathing heavily the demoness would collapse into a throne that had appeared before her. The tendrils would return but this time they were holding the girl that had interrupted them in their clutches. The woman's eyes were completely glassed over as her channel was dripping wet. A man with the legs and head of the horse, but the body of a man would appear in front of the woman. The tendrils would lower the interrupter onto its hardened phallus. The woman seemed to scream out in pleasure as her body was shaking by a climax.

The tendrils released the woman once the best man had a good grip on the woman, and was pumping in and out of her. By the sight of it only half of the beast mans hard shaft fitted into the woman. "Ishtar come sit beside me and watch this woman being fucked.” The demoness would produce a chair next to her for Ishtar to sit in. "You can stay seated in the chair as long you masturbate to her being fucked." There was apparently a condition to sitting in the chair, but the question was would Ishtar do it or not?

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:59 am

Ishtar was caught by surprise when she felt the the hot release of the demoness fill her mouth. It was all the woman could do to swallowed the juices as she noticed that a throne appear behind the demoness. The demoness dropped onto the throne as Ishtar noticed some movement out of of the corner of her eye. The blue haired sacrificed turned her head and noticed that the tendrils had returned holding the woman that had been dragged off into the darkness. Her glazed expression showed that woman was going to offer absolutely no resistance as a horseman entered from the darkness. The horseman with help of the tendrils positioned himself to insert his huge member into the helpless woman.

As the horseman began to work over the helpless woman and the tendrils withdrew, the demoness made Ishtar an offer. The offer would giver here a place to sit as a chair suddenly appeared next to demoness's throne. The blue haired sacrificed looked at it in disbelief, Y-you want me to masturbate while watching what was happening to her. The young woman was sure she had heard the demoness correctly.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3